Whether it's a short outing to enjoy a sunny day or a specialized tour to explore a certain subject, we can make almost anything work!
Call 617.670.0637 or email email@example.com to inquire.
What Is Not Included?
- Am I required to sign a waiver?
- Yes. It is a requirement that all individuals participating with Urban AdvenTours agree to sign a waiver. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian must sign for you. A waiver will be provided to each participant to sign before the tour by your street guide.
- How long do the tours last?
- Our standard tours last about 2.5 hours, but customized tours can be longer or shorter. We'll give you a time estimation when you book!
- Does the tour run after dark?
- If you'd like to take an evening tour (or even a late night tour!) that is certainly possible. The sun can set very early in the fall and spring, though, so please keep that in mind if you plan on taking a late afternoon tour.
- What if there is rain or inclement weather?
- The tour will typically run in a light rain, but not in more severe or unsafe weather conditions. If AdvenTours needs to cancel the tour, we will contact you on the day of the tour to reschedule your tickets to another time that is convenient for you. Please be sure the local (or cell phone) number you provide when buying your tickets is accurate.
- Are there bathroom stops on the tour?
- Yes, there is one bathroom stop in the middle of the tour.
- What happens if a bike is lost or stolen during a tour or rental?
- The customer is liable for the bicycle and will be responsible for the full retail cost of the bike rented.
- Are children welcome on the tour?
- Of course! Private tours are always available and perhaps best for families with children. Private tours give much more flexibility to adjust pace and route to keep your children safe and comfortable.
- What special arrangements can be made for my children to take the tour?
- We have a variety of "pint-sized" bicycles and child attachments for parents' bikes, from trailer bikes to Burley trailers for towing little ones. Click "Contact AdvenTours" to learn more about our child offerings.
- Can I take my video camera on the tour?
- Can I rent a bike?
- Absolutely. Please check out our variety of bikes on our main Zerve page, or contact us directly to arrange a rental.
- What if I am a local Bostonian? Do I have anything to gain from one of your tours?
- Of course! All of the locals who have taken our tours have said they learned something new, whether it be a new landmark or a new route. Our tours are also great for locals with out-of-town visitors who want to see the sites. It is a unique offering that will leave your guests thanking you for taking them off the beaten path of traditional tours.
- What is the maximum number of people on a tour?
- Our tours can range from 2 to as many as 50 people. For safety reasons, we prefer to split up larger groups, but we can always accommodate groups of any size!
- Can I rent a tandem bike?
- Yes, special arrangements can be made for a tandem bike, but you must contact the seller at least 24 hours in advance to do so. Please click the "Contact AdvenTours" link to inquire.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- Participants must sign a waiver at the start of the tour.
- Upon arrival participants must sign a waiver before riding. Participants under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.
Our bike tours cover more ground than a walking tour, and provide an up-close and personal view of the city not possible on a bus. Weíre TripAdvisor.comís #1 rated Boston activity for a reason! And for those who want a rental, but donít want to travel to our shop in the North End, the famous BioBus can deliver bikes right to your hotel.
Whether you take in one of our daily Boston tours, enjoy one of our quality bike rentals, or organize a company biking event with Urban AdvenTours, you are guaranteed to have a 'wheely' good time!