Perhaps your book club wants to explore some locales you've read about. Maybe you want your tour to leave from your office. Perhaps your tour will end at a favorite restaurant. Whatever your require from your bicycle tour experience, Urban AdvenTours will help to make it happen.†
Tours Include Bikes, Helmets, Water, and Tour Guides...and Delivery is Available.
Call 617.670.0637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
What Is Not Included?
- Am I required to sign a waiver?
- Yes. It is a requirement that all individuals participating with Urban AdvenTours agree to sign a waiver. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian must sign for you. A waiver will be provided to each participant to sign before the tour by your street guide.
- How long do the tours last?
- Tours generally last 2.5 hours. However, depending on your group, traffic, and other factors, the tour may last up to 3.5 hours or more!
- Would an evening tour run after dark?
- Yes, sometimes the evening tours do run after dark. The city has an entirely different feel at night, and the lights make for amazing photo opportunities. If you are taking an evening tour, be sure to bring an extra jacket or sweater as the temperature can dip quite a bit after sunset in Boston.
- What if there is rain or inclement weather?
- The tour will typically run in a light rain, but not in more severe or unsafe weather conditions. If AdvenTours needs to cancel the tour, we will contact you on the day of the tour to reschedule your tickets to another time that is convenient for you. Please be sure the local (or cell phone) number you provide when buying your tickets is accurate.
- What happens if a bike is lost or stolen during a tour or rental?
- The customer is liable for the bicycle and will be responsible for the full retail cost of the bike rented.
- Are children welcome on the tour?
- Since the tour is at least three hours long and some children have a limited attention span and energy level, the tour may not be appropriate for kids under 10 years old. Private tours are always available and perhaps best for families with more than one child.
- What special arrangements can be made for my children to take the tour?
- The best thing you can do for your children is to book a private tour! After you have done that, we will be able to provide your child with a "pint sized" bicycle or a towing attachment for parents with toddlers. Click the "Contact AdvenTours" link to inquire about taking a tour with your children.
- Can I take my video camera on the tour?
- Can I rent a bike?
- Yes, check out our "List of All Activities" for more information about scheduling a bike rental.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Absolutely. There is no better gift for a new student or new resident in the Boston area. It is a great way to help them become more acclimated to the city. Gift certificates are also great birthday, thank you, and anniversaries gifts. To purchase a gift certificate, please click on the "Contact AdvenTours" link.
- What if I am a local Bostonian? Do I have anything to gain from one of your tours?
- Of course! All of the locals who have taken our tours have said they learned something new, whether it be a new landmark or a new route. Our tours are also great for locals with out-of-town visitors who want to see the sites. It is a unique offering that will leave your guests thanking you for taking them off the beaten path of traditional tours.
- What is the maximum number of people on a tour?
- Our tours generally range from 2-10 people for safety and customer service reasons. We are able to split up larger groups that would like to leave at the same time.
- Can I rent a tandem bike?
- Yes, special arrangements can be made for a tandem bike, but you must contact the seller at least 24 hours in advance to do so. Please click the "Contact AdvenTours" link to inquire.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- Participants must sign a waiver at the start of the tour.
- Upon arrival participants must sign a waiver before riding. Participants under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.
Our bike tours cover more ground than a walking tour, and provide an up-close and personal view of the city not possible on a bus. We have over a thousand 5-star reviews all over the web for a reason! And for those who want a rental, but donít want to travel to our shop in the North End, the famous BioBus can deliver bikes right to your hotel.
Whether you take in one of our daily Boston tours, enjoy one of our quality bike rentals, or organize a company biking event with Urban AdvenTours, you are guaranteed to have a 'wheely' good time!