Oct 9, 8pm Brooklyn Conservatory Concert Hall
Flexible Music (sax-gtr-pno-perc quartet)
Feb 6, 8pm Brooklyn Conservatory Concert Hall
East Meets West (Part 1: composers living in the west)
Mar 26, 8pm Brooklyn Conservatory Concert Hall
CME (CUNY-based Contemporary Music Ensemble, with BQCM faculty Joshua Feltman, conductor)
May 22, 8pm Brooklyn Conservatory Concert Hall
East Meets West Part 2
Brooklyn Faculty and Momenta Quartet
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
To purchase tickets, please locate your desired show on the list below. Next, highlight the corresponding date from the available times and dates list (above). Finally, click "buy tickets" and follow the ensuing steps.
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- We recommend purchasing tickets online in advance to ensure your admittance. Tickets are available at the door but events often sell out in advance.
- Are there child and other reduced price tickets available?
- Yes! Reduced priced tickets are available for all full-time students of any school or institution, children (16 and younger), and seniors (62 and older). Please choose the appropriate number of reduced price tickets when you are completing your purchase.
- How old do I have to be to purchase a senior ticket?
- We consider seniors to be those attendees age 62 and older.
- Do I have to be a student of the Conservatory in order to purchase a Reduced price student ticket?
- No! We welcome students from any institution to purchase the Reduced tickets.
- Is there assigned seating at the concerts?
- Events at New Music Collective are general admission without assigned seating.
- If I purchase a Reduced (students and seniors) ticket, do I still get to sit with my group if they've purchased Standard tickets?
- Yes! All Standard and Reduced tickets are good for general admission seating. If an event has Premium seating, however, you will need to purchase a full price Premium ticket in order to be eligible for one of those seats.
- Is there parking near to the concert venue?
- Given the scarcity of street and garage parking in the Park Slope area, we recommend taking public transportation.
- Is any food or beverage available?
- There is no concession stand at the Conservatory, so food and beverages will not be available during the concert.
- Are food and drinks allowed in the concert venue?
- Food is not allowed in the concert hall and only bottled water is permissible. Fill up beforehand!
- Is there a dress code?
- No, while there is no specific dress code, please dress appropriately for the concert you are attending.
- Is there a bathroom available at the concert venue?
- The Conservatory has bathrooms available for patrons and is ADA compliant.
- Can I take photos or videos during the concert?
- Digital or analog video, pictures, or sound recording of performances is not permitted by law.
- Are gift certificates available for the concerts?
- No, unfortunately gift certificates are not available for our concerts.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Late arrivals will need to wait to be seated.
- After the performance has started, no one will be admitted into the concert hall until there is a pause appropriate for latecomer seating.
Brooklyn Conservatory of Music
Committed to excellence, the Brooklyn-Queens Music Conservatory has been servicing the New York community with its high quality music since 1897.
Check out all of our concerts and come join us for an unforgettable experience!