To book a private charter, please click on "Contact Backbeat" today.
Custom itineraries, lunch/dinner packages, picnics, Grizzlies or Redbirds games -- you name it, if it's legal, we'll do it!
- Trips to Tunica
- Corporate outings/teambuilding
- Holiday parties
- Birthday & Graduation parties
- Family reunions
- Sunset sightseeing
- Evening pub crawls
Get your mojo workin'!
- How does the private charter compare to your other tours?
- A private charter is an event of your group's creation with options ranging from lunch/dinner packages, picnics or even Grizzlies or Redbirds games. We'd love to take you to a number of the world-class attractions featured on our other tours, including Graceland, Sun Studio or the National Civil Rights Museum. To book a private charter, click on the "Contact Backbeat" link.
- Can you pick me up at my hotel?
- Sure, as long as you're staying in the Memphis metro area, we should be able to pick you up at your hotel. We can make all of the necessary arrangements when you click to "Contact Backbeat" to book your private charter.
- Where does the tour end?
- We can decided on this when we customize the event for you and your group!
- Should I tip my tour guide?
- If you enjoyed the trip, tips are highly appreciated!
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- Yes! You can bring any foods, alcoholic, or nonalcoholic beverages you would like on the bus.
- What should I bring with me on the tour?
- We recommend that you bring cash in case you'd like to purchase souvenirs at one of the stops. Bring your camera, but most of all, bring good spirits!
- Can I bring an instrument or sing along?
- Yes! Feel free to bring an instrument with you if you feel so inclined. The more music the merrier!
- Are there restrooms on the bus?
- No, there aren't restrooms on either of our buses. However, we will make at least one restroom stop during the tour.
- Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
- If you have a collapsible wheelchair and have limited mobility, we should have no problem accommodating you. If you have a non collapsible wheelchair and no mobility, unfortunately our buses are not equipped to accommodate you.
- Is the bus heated or air conditioned?
- Both of our buses are heated on cold days and air conditioned on hot days. You will be comfortable for the duration of the tour!
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! If you are interested in gift certificates, please click on the "Contact Backbeat" link for more information.
In addition to private charters, Backbeat Tours also offers a number of highly-rated public events including the entertaining city tour called the Memphis Mojo Tour, a Hound Dog Tour focused on the life of Elvis, a Graceland Tour, and even haunted walking tours. Check out all these one-of-a-kind tours today!