The Boomerang Buses travel to many different shows and tailgates at a variety of concert arenas. Upcoming concerts may include:
- Jimmy Buffett
- David Guetta
- Dave Matthews Band
- Sweetlife Festival
- Virgin Festival
- WMZQ Fest
- Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw
- Katie Perry
- Mumford & Sons
- Identity Fest
What Is Not Included?
- Which concerts do you go to?
- We visit local concert arenas in all different areas of DC & Baltimore. We continually rotate the concerts based on the season and customer demand. The concerts are selected in advance, so if you visit our concert ticketing page, hopefully you will find the date & show that you were looking for.
- Can I request or suggest my favorite concert?
- Yes! If you would like to suggest or request a certain show, please include this in an email to the Boomerang Team by clicking "Contact Boomerang." We can't guarantee a trip to this concert, but your feedback is valued and we will try our best!
- If Boomerang is running more than one bus when I want to go, how can I make sure I'll be on the same bus with my friends?
- If you are signing up with friends, we ask you to provide the approximate number of people you expect to sign up, and the name of the group "organizer," when you purchase your ticket(s). By providing this information, we will be able to assign you to the same bus as the rest of your group. Please keep in mind, however, that providing this information does not "reserve" your friend's space - we only ask for these details so that we can keep groups of friends together, and plan accordingly. Your friends' space is in no way reserved or guaranteed until they purchase their own tickets, and tours usually sells out quickly, so please tell them to book as soon as they can!
- What time does the Boomerang pick us up?
- The meeting time will be on your eticket.
- Where does the tour leave from?
- The meeting location will be on your eticket.
- What time does the Boomerang drop us off?
- Unless otherwise noted, the Boomerang leaves the concert an hour after the show ends, and will drop everyone off back at the starting location.
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No, Boomerang does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours do sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- Can I rent out the entire Boomerang bus for a private party?
- Yes, you can email us directly about a private charter, or you can purchase all the tickets for a tour. A lot of our groups, however, find that it's a lot more fun to join the other guests on one of our public tours to make the celebration that much larger (and cheaper for your group)! Our bus can hold up to a group of 38 people.
- Can I go on the tour alone or do I need a group?
- Either way is always lots of fun!
- Can I leave my belongings on the bus?
- Yes. However, please exercise care when deciding what to leave on board. Boomerang Tours is not responsible for any items that are left on the bus.
- What should I bring with me?
- You don't need much to ride the Boomerang. Make sure to bring enough money for tickets, food, or drinks if you choose to purchase some, a valid ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id), and a camera if you'd like. Check the weather report if you plan to sit or tailgate outside!
- Do I have to be over 21 years old?
- Riders on the Boomerang must be 21 years of age or older AND have a government-issued, valid ID available (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID).
- How long are we on the bus?
- This depends on which concert arena we are visiting and how much traffic we may come across. We will do our best to get you to the game with plenty of time to enjoy the festivities!
- Can I bring food on the bus?
- Yes. However, we appreciate it if you wait to eat until we reach our destination because while we are on the bus it is a party! Many passengers are standing up dancing and singing, so while people try to eat the food tends to end up on the floor or in other passengers laps.
- Are there bathrooms on the Boomerang?
- There are no bathrooms on the Boomerang. Think of it like a limo! However, we often build a visit to a rest stop into the trip if we are travelling outside of DC.
- Is the Boomerang heated and air conditioned?
- The Boomerang is heated in the colder months. It is not air conditioned, but our windows provide a great cool breeze!
- Do I need to tip the driver and party hosts?
- We do not require you to pay gratuities, but if you feel they have done a good job then feel free to be kind and tip them just as you would your bartender or waiter.
- Are gift certificates available?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available for this tour. There are, however, gift certificates available for some of our other Party Bus Tours and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please check out the Party Bus Tours by clicking “List of All Activities” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- All participants must be age 21 or over with valid ID.
- Each attendee must be age 21 or older and have proper government-issued ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID). Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
- Unruly guests may be required to leave the tour.
- Please act responsible. Boomerang Tours reserves the right to remove anyone who becomes unruly, heavily intoxicated, denied access/removed from a bar, or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees. Anyone removed will not be allowed back on the bus, will not receive a refund, and we are not responsible for belongings left on the bus due to your removal.
Along with the original Nightlife Party Bus Tour of DC, Boomerang's first entertainment offering, we also organize Entertainment Excursions, special events around the DC area.
DC and Baltimore's fame for great concert arenas and legendary shows, combined with the hassle-free fun of riding the Boomerang makes for a unique way to enjoy the region! So, sit back, relax and let us do the driving!