The English Tudor village is 25 acres of woods and field that transport patrons to an era of chivalry, bawdiness, and good fun.
- More than 130 craft shops displaying many wares handmade by the village artisans
- Forty-two food outlets providing a feast of foods rarely seen at other festivals
- Each season, more than half a million beverages are served at the Festival's eight soft drink stands, five beer stands, and five taverns.
What Is Not Included?
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No, Boomerang does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours do sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- Is there assigned seating on the bus?
- There is no assigned seating when we get started - it is first come, first serve. So, if you have a group, be sure to arrive early and board the bus promptly when we're ready to move on to the next location.
- How much money should I bring?
- Your ticket into the festival is not included. At the gate, prices are $18 for adults ages 21-61 and $15 for seniors 62+.
- What should I bring with me?
- You don't need much to ride the Boomerang. Make sure to bring your money for food and drinks if you choose to have some, a valid ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id), and a camera if you'd like. Put your dancing shoes on, dress to impress and bring your best smile and you should be good to go! We have enough entertainment on the bus to take care of the rest!
- Do I have to be over 21 years old?
- Riders on the Boomerang must be 21 years of age or older AND have a government-issued, valid ID available (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID).
- Can I drink on the bus?
- You are allowed to BYOB on the Boomerang Bus.
- How long are we on the bus?
- The trip should take less than an hour, and the whole event will last about 7 hours total.
- Can I rent out the entire Boomerang bus for a private party?
- Yes, but you need to make arrangements in advance so we can close that night to the public. A lot of our groups, however, find that it's a lot more fun to join the other guests on one of our public tours to make the celebration that much larger (and cheaper for your group)! Our bus can hold up to 45 people. If you're interested in booking a private tour, please click "Contact Boomerang" to the left of the page.
- Are gift certificates available?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available for this activity. There are, however, gift certificates available for some of our other Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please check out the Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises by clicking “List of All Activities” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- All participants must be age 21 or over with valid ID.
- Each attendee must be age 21 or older and have proper government-issued ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id). Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
- Unruly guests may be required to leave the tour.
- All participants are asked to drink responsibly. Boomerang reserves the right to remove anyone who becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees. Anyone removed will not be allowed back on the bus and will not receive a refund.
Along with the original Nightlife Party Bus Tour of DC, Boomerang's first entertainment offering, we also organize Entertainment Excursions, special events around the DC area. The Boomerang makes for a hassle-free and unique way to see the region! So, sit back, relax and let us do the driving!