We've taken care of all the special arrangements & you will be treated to:
- Entrance into some of the city's most fun night spots - hit the great parties while you pay no cover charges!
- A safe, warm, & fun ride all night long.
- The opportunity to meet lots of guys and gals who are bringing in the New Year on the bus and at the bars!
- Door to door service so you won't be standing in the cold!
- Great music & fun favors to get you into the spirit of things!
Regardless of where we stop, the bus provides a dance party on wheels and you will be equipped with party favors and plenty of party bus time, so get ready for the festivities!
** The cost of this event will increase as NYE approaches!
What Is Not Included?
- Will I be able to eat dinner on the tour?
- It might be tough since the kitchens in most bars and clubs close between 10:30 & 11pm. Do your best to eat dinner before the night begins!
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No, Boomerang does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours do sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- If Boomerang is running more than one bus when I want to go, how can I make sure I'll be on the same bus with my friends?
- If you are signing up with friends, we ask you to provide the approximate number of people you expect to sign up, and the name of the group "organizer," when you purchase your ticket(s). By providing this information, we will be able to assign you to the same bus as the rest of your group. Please keep in mind, however, that providing this information does not "reserve" your friend's space - we only ask for these details so that we can keep groups of friends together, and plan accordingly. Your friends' space is in no way reserved or guaranteed until they purchase their own tickets, and tours usually sells out quickly, so please tell them to book as soon as they can!
- Will there be New Year's Eve party favors on the bus?
- Of course!
- How much money should I bring?
- We've got your transportation and your cover charges covered! You should bring enough money to cover the cost of your drinks at each stop.
- What should I bring with me?
- You don't need much to ride the Boomerang. Make sure to bring your money for drinks if you choose to have some, a valid ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id), and a camera if you'd like. Put your dancing shoes on, dress to impress and bring your best smile and you should be good to go! We have enough entertainment on the bus to take care of the rest!
- Do I have to be over 21 years old?
- Riders on the Boomerang must be 21 years of age or older AND have a government-issued, valid ID available (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID).
- Who will be on board during the tour?
- On every trip there will be two or three employees of Boomerang Tours. There will be a licensed and experienced driver as well as one or two fun and outrageous party directors. Their job is to entertain you on and off the bus so that you have a great experience!
- Is there assigned seating on the bus?
- There is no assigned seating when we get started - it is first come, first serve. So, if you have a group, be sure to arrive early and board the bus promptly when we're ready to move on to the next location.
- What about drinking and driving?
- One of the reasons we created Boomerang Tours was to provide a safe way for you to enjoy DC's nightlife without having to drive. Please help us by a) using the Metro, b) using a taxi (call 1-800-200-taxi for a free ride on NYE, c) always using a designated driver, and d) being responsible with your drinking. Your safety and enjoyment are very important to us.
- Is the Boomerang wheelchair accessible?
- The Boomerang is not wheel chair accessible at this time, but we will try to make any accommodations to help a rider on the bus.
- Are there bathrooms on the Boomerang?
- There are no bathrooms on the Boomerang. You are only on the Boomerang for 15 minutes at a time, so there shouldn't be any problems.
- Is the Boomerang heated and air conditioned?
- The Boomerang is heated in the colder months. It is not air conditioned, but our windows provide a great cool breeze!
- Can I leave my belongings on the bus?
- Our driver stays on board the bus the entire trip to watch over everything to make sure nothing happens while you are having fun. However, he cannot remember which individuals go with which belongings, so please exercise care when deciding what to leave on board. Boomerang Tours is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- How long are we on the bus?
- We spend about 15 minutes on the bus in between each stop.
- Do I need to tip the driver and party directors?
- We do not require you to pay gratuity but these individuals are working for you. If you feel they have done a good job then please be kind and tip them just as you would your bartender or waiter. They work very hard to make sure you have a great experience.
- What if someone gets out of hand?
- Well, let's hope everyone has a good time responsibly, but if someone becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees, we reserve the right to remove them or not allow them onto the bus. This rarely happens, but we will not hesitate to keep you safe and ensure your enjoyment.
- Are gift certificates available?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available for this activity. There are, however, gift certificates available for some of our other Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please check out the Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises by clicking “List of All Activities” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- All participants must be age 21 or over with valid ID.
- Each attendee must be age 21 or older and have proper government-issued ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id). Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
- Unruly guests may be required to leave the tour.
- All participants are asked to drink responsibly. Boomerang reserves the right to remove anyone who becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees. Anyone removed will not be allowed back on the bus and will not receive a refund.
Along with the original Nightlife Party Bus Tour of DC, Boomerang's first entertainment offering, we also organize Entertainment Excursions, special events around the DC area.
So who better to ring in the New Year with than friends you know, friends you'll meet, and with Boomerang doing the driving!