We're off to experience the most festive bars and clubs to celebrate Halloween in Washington, DC!
Ride the Boomerang Party Bus and let us take you to DC's most fun hot spots during the Halloween season for drinking, dancing, mingling, laughing, and all day fun!
Celebrate with the Boomerang and enjoy:
- Lots of Halloween goodies and decorations.
- Hysterical Halloween costumes.
- A safe ride throughout DC, with no expensive cab fares.
- New friends on board and at all the bars.
- Great music
- No cover charges!!!!
- Drink specials at most of our stops.
- An excuse to get all dressed up for Halloween and a chance to win our most creative costume contest!
What Is Not Included?
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No, Boomerang does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours do sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- Who will be on board during the tour?
- On every trip there will be two or three employees of Boomerang Tours. There will be a licensed and experienced driver as well as one or two fun and outrageous party directors.
- Will I be able to eat lunch or dinner on the tour?
- Someof the bars and clubs we visit serve food. However, most kitchens close at about 11pm, so we recommend eating dinner before the tour.
- Do I have to be over 21 years old?
- Riders on the Boomerang must be 21 years of age or older AND have a government-issued, valid ID available (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID).
- If Boomerang is running more than one bus when I want to go, how can I make sure I'll be on the same bus with my friends?
- If you are signing up with friends, we ask you to provide the approximate number of people you expect to sign up, and the name of the group "organizer," when you purchase your ticket(s). By providing this information, we will be able to assign you to the same bus as the rest of your group. Please keep in mind, however, that providing this information does not "reserve" your friend's space - we only ask for these details so that we can keep groups of friends together, and plan accordingly. Your friends' space is in no way reserved or guaranteed until they purchase their own tickets, and tours usually sells out quickly, so please tell them to book as soon as they can!
- How much money should I bring?
- This depends on how much you plan on eating and drinking!
- Can I leave my belongings on the bus?
- Our driver stays on board the bus the entire trip to watch over everything to make sure nothing happens while you are having fun. However, he cannot remember which individuals go with which belongings, so please exercise care when deciding what to leave on board. Boomerang Tours is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- How long are we on the bus?
- We will be on board about 15 minutes between stops.
- Do I need to tip the driver and party directors?
- We do not require you to pay gratuity but these individuals are working for you. If you feel they have done a good job then please be kind and tip them just as you would your bartender or waiter. They work very hard to make sure you have a great experience.
- What if someone gets out of hand?
- Well, let's hope everyone has a good time responsibly, but if someone becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees, we reserve the right to remove them or not allow them onto the bus. This rarely happens, but we will not hesitate to keep you safe and ensure your enjoyment.
- What about drinking and driving?
- One of the reasons we created Boomerang Tours was to provide a safe way for you to enjoy DC's nightlife without having to drive. Please help us by a) using the Metro, b) always using a designated driver, and c) being responsible with your drinking. Your safety and enjoyment are important to us.
- Are gift certificates available?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available for this activity. There are, however, gift certificates available for some of our other Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please check out the Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises by clicking “List of All Activities” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- All participants must be age 21 or over with valid ID.
- Each attendee must be age 21 or older and have proper government-issued ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID). Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
- Unruly guests may be required to leave the tour.
- All participants are asked to drink responsibly. Boomerang reserves the right to remove anyone who becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees. Anyone removed will not be allowed back on the bus and will not receive a refund.
The Nightlife Party Bus Tour of DC, the Boomerang’s first entertainment offering, is a great way to spend a Halloween evening in the nation’s capital.
Following the Nightlife Tour’s tremendous success and popularity, the Boomerang introduced Entertainment Excursions – limited editions of super fun activities such as crab feasts & pub crawls in Annapolis, tubing on the local rivers, spectacular regional winery tours, and hilarious scavenger hunts throughout the city.