If you would like to rent a Boomerang Bus privately, please call our office at 202-557-9896, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for you interest in Boomerang Tours, Inc!
What Is Not Included?
- Can I drink on the bus?
- Yes, you are welcome to BYOB.
- Are there bathrooms on the Boomerang?
- There are no bathrooms on the Boomerang, but we will stop whenever you'd like!
- Can I leave my belongings on the bus?
- Our driver stays on board the bus the entire trip to watch over everything to make sure nothing happens while you are having fun. However, he cannot remember which individuals go with which belongings, so please exercise care when deciding what to leave on board. Boomerang Tours is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Do I need to tip the driver and party directors?
- We do not require you to pay gratuity but these individuals are working for you. If you feel they have done a good job then please be kind and tip them just as you would your bartender or waiter. They work very hard to make sure you have a great experience.
- What if someone gets out of hand?
- Well, let's hope everyone has a good time responsibly, but if someone becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees, we reserve the right to remove them or not allow them onto the bus. This rarely happens, but we will not hesitate to keep you safe and ensure your enjoyment.
- What about drinking and driving?
- One of the reasons we created Boomerang Tours was to provide a safe way for you to enjoy DC's nightlife without having to drive. Please help us by a) using the Metro, b) always use a designated driver, and c) be responsible with your drinking. Your safety and enjoyment are important to us.
- Can I rent out the entire Boomerang bus for a private party?
- Yes, but you need to make arrangements in advance so we can close that night to the public. A lot of our groups, however, find that it's a lot more fun to join the other guests on one of our public tours to make the celebration that much larger (and cheaper for your group)! Our bus can hold up to 45 people. If you're interested in arranging one of these private tours, please click "Contact Boomerang" to the left of the page.
- Can I bring food on the bus?
- Unfortunately, No. While we are on the bus it is a party! Most passengers are standing up dancing and singing, so while people try to eat the food tends to end up on the floor or in other passengers laps.
- Are gift certificates available?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available for this activity. There are, however, gift certificates available for some of our other Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please check out the Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises by clicking “List of All Activities” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- All participants must be age 21 or over with valid ID.
- Each attendee must be age 21 or older and have proper government-issued ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id). Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
- Unruly guests may be required to leave the tour.
- All participants are asked to drink responsibly. Boomerang reserves the right to remove anyone who becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees. Anyone removed will not be allowed back on the bus and will not receive a refund.
- Tour content will be at Boomerang Tours' sole discretion.
- While this private tour is based on the public Boomerang Nightlife Tours, it will be modified specifically for this private event. All decisions on tour content and details will be decided solely by Boomerang Tours, Inc.
- Glass and personal belongings
- Glass containers are NOT allowed on board the Boomerang Party Bus, for your safety. (i.e. bottles) We are not responsible for any personal belongings you bring on the bus.
Along with the original Nightlife Party Bus Tour of DC, Boomerang's first entertainment offering, we also organize Entertainment Excursions, special events around the DC area.
Sit back, relax, or stand up and dance, and let us do the driving!