The Boomerang will be meeting you in a Metro accessible location in DuPont Circle before partying our way to the stadium to have some tailgating fun.
We will arrive 2 hours before the game begins and depart an hour after the game ends.
The cost of your Boomerang ticket includes:
- Transportation to and from the stadium
- A chance to hang out on the new Boomerang Redskins color themed which comes with dancing poles, surround sound, and U shaped seating.
- A great place to tailgate, and an awesome "homebase"
- A chance to meet lots of other football fans who are riding the Boomerang too
- Lots of room to bring your own tailgating goodies!
What Is Not Included?
- How do I get tickets to the Redskins game?
- You are responsible for purchasing your own tickets to the Redskins game you would like to attend. Some games are already sold out, so please purchase your game tickets BEFORE buying tickets for the Boomerang.
- Can I bring anything into the field?
- No, you must leave all your food and alcohol on the bus during the game. You may purchase snacks, etc. during the game from vendors.
- What happens if it rains?
- Games still proceed as scheduled and so will we! So, please dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions.
- Can I bring coolers?
- Who will be on board during the tour?
- On every trip there will be a licensed and experienced driver as well as well as other football fans who join the trip.
- If Boomerang is running more than one bus when I want to go, how can I make sure I'll be on the same bus with my friends?
- If you are signing up with friends, we ask you to provide the approximate number of people you expect to sign up, and the name of the group "organizer," when you purchase your ticket(s). By providing this information, we will be able to assign you to the same bus as the rest of your group. Please keep in mind, however, that providing this information does not "reserve" your friend's space - we only ask for these details so that we can keep groups of friends together, and plan accordingly. Your friends' space is in no way reserved or guaranteed until they purchase their own tickets, and tours usually sells out quickly, so please tell them to book as soon as they can!
- Are there bathrooms on the Boomerang?
- There are no bathrooms on the Boomerang.
- Is the Boomerang heated and air conditioned?
- The Boomerang is heated in the colder months. It is not air conditioned, but our windows provide a great cool breeze!
- Can I leave my belongings on the bus?
- Our driver stays on board the bus during the majority of the trip to watch over everything to make sure nothing happens while you are having fun. However, he cannot remember which individuals go with which belongings, so please exercise care when deciding what to leave on board. Boomerang Tours is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- How long are we on the bus?
- About 45 minutes in each direction.
- What about drinking and driving?
- One of the reasons we created Boomerang Tours was to provide a safe way for you to enjoy DC's nightlife without having to drive. Please help us by a) using the Metro, b) always use a designated driver, and c) be responsible with your drinking while keeping in mind about the open container laws in DC. Your safety and enjoyment are important to us.
- Can I rent out the entire Boomerang bus for a private party?
- Yes, but you need to make arrangements in advance so we can close that day / night to the public. A lot of our groups, however, find that it's a lot more fun to join the other guests on one of our public tours to make the celebration that much larger (and cheaper for your group)! Our bus can hold up to 40 people. If you're interested in booking a private tour, please click "Contact Boomerang" to the left of the page.
- Are gift certificates available?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available for this activity. There are, however, gift certificates available for some of our other Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please check out the Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises by clicking “List of All Activities” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- You are responsible for purchasing your own tickets to the Redskins game.
- Admission to the Redskins game is not included in the cost of your ticket on the Boomerang. We recommend you purchase your game tickets BEFORE your Boomerang tickets to assure the game on that day is not sold out.
- Unruly guests may be required to leave the tour.
- All participants are asked to drink responsibly. Boomerang reserves the right to remove anyone who becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees. Anyone removed will not be allowed back on the bus and will not receive a refund.
Along with the original Nightlife Party Bus Tour of DC, Boomerang's first entertainment offering, we also organize Entertainment Excursions, special events around the DC area.
The Washington area's fame for great football tradition, combined with the hassle-free fun of riding the Boomerang makes for a unique way to see the Redskins! So, sit back, relax and let us do the driving!