The roller rink is outfitted with lights, disco balls, and super fun music from the 80's, 90's, and today, so get ready for dancing, skating, mingling, and all night fun!
We've already taken care of the arrangements, so you will treated to:
- Drink specials at the ATown at the start of the night
- Lots of dancing on the Boomerang Bus
- Two hours of roller skating at a rink that will be open to just Boomerang riders!
- The opportunity to meet (and skate with) lots of guys & girls throughout the night!
- A safe ride all night long.
- A best 'roller skating outfit' contest!
The Boomerang offers new and exciting events all the time, so you’ll always find something unique on board!
What Is Not Included?
- How long will be at the Roller Rink?
- We have the Roller Rink reserved from 10:30pm-12:30am.
- How much does it cost to enter the roller rink?
- The roller rink fee is $20 and this is payable when you check in with your Boomerang Bus hosts at the start of the night. Please the $20 skate fee is cash only and includes the skate rental should you need a pair.
- What should I wear?
- The roller skating is a casual event, so feel free to wear a comfortable, snazzy outfit. Dressing in 70's or 80's attire is encouraged, but not required.
- Will I be able to purchase drinks and food at the roller rink?
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No, Boomerang does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours do sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- If Boomerang is running more than one bus when I want to go, how can I make sure I'll be on the same bus with my friends?
- If you are signing up with friends, we ask you to provide the approximate number of people you expect to sign up, and the name of the group "organizer," when you purchase your ticket(s). By providing this information, we will be able to assign you to the same bus as the rest of your group. Please keep in mind, however, that providing this information does not "reserve" your friend's space - we only ask for these details so that we can keep groups of friends together, and plan accordingly. Your friends' space is in no way reserved or guaranteed until they purchase their own tickets, and tours usually sells out quickly, so please tell them to book as soon as they can!
- How much money should I bring?
- Bring $20 to cover your skating fee. After that, it depends on how much you plan to drink or eat throughout the night.
- What should I bring with me?
- You don't need much to ride the Boomerang. Make sure to bring your money for the skating fee and any food and drinks if you choose to have some, a valid ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id), and a camera if you'd like. Put your dancing shoes on, dress to impress and bring your best smile and you should be good to go! We have enough entertainment on the bus to take care of the rest!
- Do I have to be over 21 years old?
- Riders on the Boomerang must be 21 years of age or older AND have a government-issued, valid ID available (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID).
- Who will be on board during the tour?
- On every trip there will be three employees of Boomerang Tours. There will be a licensed and experienced driver as well as two fun and outrageous party directors. Their job is to entertain you on and off the bus so that you have a great experience!
- Can I drink on the bus?
- The Boomerang is BYOB. However, glass is not allowed on board - for your safety. Please note you should always be aware of the state laws regarding open container and you are responsible for your own belongings.
- Can I leave my belongings on the bus?
- Usually, but please exercise care when deciding what to leave on board. Boomerang Tours is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Do I need to tip the driver and party directors?
- We do not require you to pay gratuity but these individuals are working for you. If you feel they have done a good job then please be kind and tip them just as you would your bartender or waiter. They work very hard to make sure you have a great experience.
- What if someone gets out of hand?
- Well, let's hope everyone has a good time responsibly, but if someone becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees, we reserve the right to remove them or not allow them onto the bus. This rarely happens, but we will not hesitate to keep you safe and ensure your enjoyment.
- What about drinking and driving?
- One of the reasons we created Boomerang Tours was to provide a safe way for you to enjoy DC's nightlife without having to drive. Please help us by a) using the Metro, b) always use a designated driver, and c) be responsible with your drinking. Your safety and enjoyment are important to us.
- Can I rent out the entire Boomerang bus for a private party?
- Yes, but you need to make arrangements in advance so we can close that night to the public. A lot of our groups, however, find that it's a lot more fun to join the other guests on one of our public tours to make the celebration that much larger (and cheaper for your group)! Our bus can hold up to 45 people. If you're interested in booking a private tour, please click "Contact Boomerang" to the left of the page.
- Are gift certificates available?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available for this activity. There are, however, gift certificates available for some of our other Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please check out the Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises by clicking “List of All Activities” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- All participants must be age 21 or over with valid ID.
- Each attendee must be age 21 or older and have proper government-issued ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id). Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
- Unruly guests may be required to leave the tour.
- All participants are asked to drink responsibly. Boomerang reserves the right to remove anyone who becomes unruly or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees. Anyone removed will not be allowed back on the bus and will not receive a refund.
Along with the original Nightlife Party Bus Tour of DC, Boomerang's first entertainment offering, we also organize Entertainment Excursions, special events around the DC area.
Virginia's fame for great wine combined with the hassle-free fun of riding the Boomerang makes for a unique way to see the region! So, sit back, relax and let us do the driving!