The Boomerangs come equipped with surround sound, hand painted party themes, U shaped lounge seating, and dancing poles! Throughout the year, the Boomerang Buses travel to the following stadiums for amazing sporting events:
- Camden Yards
- Nationals Stadium
- Fed Ex Field - 9/15 JMU vs WVU
- RFK Stadium
- Raven's Stadium
- Verizon Center
- University of Maryland
The Boomerang also offers special themed tours, like the party bus to party boat tours, vineyard tours, scavenger hunts, tubing trips, & Baltimore Nightlife Tours.
What Is Not Included?
- Which sports games do you go to?
- We visit local stadiums in all different areas of DC & Baltimore. We continually rotate the games based on the season and customer demand. The games and stadiums are selected in advance, so if you visit our sports ticketing page, hopefully you will find the date & game that you were looking for.
- Can I request or suggest a certain game?
- Yes! If you would like to suggest or request a certain sporting event, please include this in an email to the Boomerang Team by clicking "Contact Boomerang." We can't guarantee a trip to this game, but your feedback is valued and we will try our best!
- If Boomerang is running more than one bus when I want to go, how can I make sure I'll be on the same bus with my friends?
- If you are signing up with friends, we ask you to provide the approximate number of people you expect to sign up, and the name of the group "organizer," when you purchase your ticket(s). By providing this information, we will be able to assign you to the same bus as the rest of your group. Please keep in mind, however, that providing this information does not "reserve" your friend's space - we only ask for these details so that we can keep groups of friends together, and plan accordingly. Your friends' space is in no way reserved or guaranteed until they purchase their own tickets, and tours usually sells out quickly, so please tell them to book as soon as they can!
- What time does the Boomerang pick us up?
- Your meeting time will be printed on your eticket.
- Where does the bus leave from?
- Your meeting location will be printed on your eticket.
- What time does the Boomerang drop us off?
- Unless otherwise noted, the Boomerang leaves the stadium an hour after the game ends, and will drop everyone off back at the starting location.
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No, Boomerang does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours do sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- Can I drink on the bus?
- The Boomerang does not provide alcohol or any beverages on the bus. However, you will be able to consume alcohol you bring with you as long as you and every guest is 21 years of age. Please make sure to check state and local laws regarding the consumption and transportation of alcohol. You may NOT, however, bring your own alcohol into any of the stadiums. If you bring your own alcohol on the bus, it must stay on the bus. You cannot exit the bus with any alcohol in your posession. However, glass is NOT allowed on board the Boomerang Party Bus, for your safety.
- Can I rent out the entire Boomerang bus for a private party?
- Yes, you can email us directly by clicking "Contact Boomerang" about a private charter, or you can purchase all the tickets for a tour. A lot of our groups, however, find that it's a lot more fun to join the other guests on one of our public tours to make the celebration that much larger (and cheaper for your group)! Our bus can hold up to a group of 40 people.
- What should I bring with me?
- You don't need much to ride the Boomerang. Make sure to bring enough money for tickets, food, or drinks if you choose to purchase some, a valid ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued id), and a camera if you'd like. Check the weather report if you plan to sit or tailgate outside!
- Do I have to be over 21 years old?
- Riders on the Boomerang must be 21 years of age or older AND have a government-issued, valid ID available (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID).
- Can I stay at the stadium instead of getting back on the bus?
- Yes, and it is always helpful to us if you tell the party host that you will not be returning on the bus.
- Can I bring food on the bus?
- Yes. However, we appreciate it if you wait to eat until we reach our destination because while we are on the bus it is a party! Many passengers are standing up dancing and singing, so while people try to eat the food tends to end up on the floor or in other passengers laps.
- Can I go on the tour alone or do I need a group?
- Either way is always lots of fun!
- Can I leave my belongings on the bus while I am at the game?
- Yes. However, please exercise care when deciding what to leave on board. Boomerang Tours is not responsible for any items that are left on the bus.
- How long are we on the bus?
- This depends on which stadium we are visiting and how much traffic we may come across. We will do our best to get you to the game with plenty of time to enjoy the festivities!
- Do I need to tip the driver and party directors?
- We do not require you to pay gratuity but these individuals are working for you. If you feel they have done a good job then please be kind and tip them just as you would your bartender or waiter. They work very hard to make sure you have a great experience.
- Is the Boomerang wheelchair accessible?
- The Boomerang is not wheelchair accessible at this time, but we will try to make any accommodations to help a rider on the bus.
- Are there bathrooms on the Boomerang?
- There are no bathrooms on the Boomerang. Think of it like a limo! However, we often build a visit to a rest stop into the trip if we are travelling outside of DC.
- Is the Boomerang heated and air conditioned?
- The Boomerang is heated in the colder months. It is not air conditioned, but our windows provide a great cool breeze!
- Are gift certificates available?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available for this activity. There are, however, gift certificates available for some of our other Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please check out the Bus Tours and Yacht Cruises by clicking “List of All Activities” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- All participants must be age 21 or over with valid ID.
- Each attendee must be age 21 or older and have proper government-issued ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government issued ID). Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
- Unruly guests may be required to leave the tour.
- Please act responsible. Boomerang Tours reserves the right to remove anyone who becomes unruly, heavily intoxicated, denied access/removed from a bar, or harmful in any manner to themselves, our guests, or our employees. Anyone removed will not be allowed back on the bus, will not receive a refund, and we are not responsible for belongings left on the bus due to your removal.
- Boomerang sporting event trips typically go out regardless of weather conditions.
- Most sporting events will continue to run regardless of weather conditions. In the very rare occasion that a sporting event is canceled due to severe or unsafe weather, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
Along with the original Nightlife Party Bus Tour of DC, Boomerang's first entertainment offering, we also organize Entertainment Excursions, special events around the DC area.
DC and Baltimore's fame for great stadiums and sports teams combined with the hassle-free fun of riding the Boomerang makes for a unique way to enjoy the region! So, sit back, relax and let us do the driving!