You'll enjoy the freshest of fruits and vegetables, locally produced farmstead cheeses, sustainably raised meats and aquaculture ... fanned by the inspirations of local chefs - This is Central Coast Cuisine at it's best!
Your Tasting will Include:
- A 3 course tasting of some of the best Central Coast culinary creations, paired with the glorious and earthy wines of Paso Robles' wine region's most noted 'boutique' wineries, (handcrafted, locally brewed soda available as non-alcoholic beverage tasting)
- Suggestions and inspiration for crafting your unique "food and wine trail" as you plan your exploration of the many treasures of God's "Middle Kingdom"
- Complimentary wine tasting tickets to our favorite wineries and hidden, back road tasting rooms
- A map that includes over 100 wineries in the Paso Robles Wine Region
What Is Not Included?
- Do I need to purchase tickets in advance? Can I pay with cash?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. This is because this event is individually tailored to the wines and food being served, and ensuring sufficient tasting quantities for each participant. Tickets can be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or AMEX either online or by phone.
- If a Food and Wine Tasting is sold out can I get on a waiting list?
- Unfortunately, we do not have a waiting list.
- Can individuals under 21 attend this event?
- Yes! - Although the alcoholic beverage tasting will be replaced by tasting of artisanal, old fashioned, locally brewed sodas. They are quite delicious! Additionally, this event takes place where minors are allowed and may accompany adult tasters, though will require a ticket to participate in the tastings.
- How much food and wine is served?
- We offer a 3 course wine and food pairing. Each course will include a 'tasting' (1.5 oz) of a specially selected, locally produced premium wine, paired with fresh, delicious creations from locally recognized food purveyors. Individual food courses vary in size but might be considered a light portion order in a restaurant. For most people, this tasting serves as their dinner.
- I don't drink wine is there another option available?
- We are happy to accommodate people who prefer not to enjoy the wine tasting with premium, old fashioned, locally brewed sodas.
- Are pets allowed at the event?
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- How long does the tasting last?
- Please plan 90 minutes - 2 hours, more or less, for your full enjoyment?
- What types of wines will we be tasting?
- The Paso Robles Wine region is known for its exceptional red wines: Rhone Blends, and many flavorful varietals such a Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Syrah, and merlot among many, many others. We will include a minimum of one white on the tasting. The wines served have been specially selected to represent the diversity of winemaking, and special finds from our many boutique wineries.
- Can 2 people share a tasting?
- Yes, though please keep in mind that the food and wine quantity you receive will represent the number of tickets purchased. Please include a "Message to the Seller" when booking your tickets and let us know if you plan on sharing.
- Can I schedule a private tasting event?
- Yes. We are happy to schedule private tastings. We are able to work with you in designing a tasting that highlights your wine and food preferences to maximize your full enjoyment. Please click on the Contact CCFoodTours link.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes, gift certificates can be purchased. Please click on the Contact CCFoodTours link.
- Can I purchase the tasting for food only?
- Sorry, no. Pricing is for food and beverage. We offer both wines and non-alcoholic alternatives.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Proof of Age Required
- The State of California requires an individual must be 21 years of age to purchase and drink alcoholic beverages. While minors are able to attend the tour, please bring government issued photo identification if you plan on participating in the tastings.
Central Coast Food Tours
You'll relax and unwind in the modern, hip setting of the Colibri Wine Bar as you enjoy a most unique opportunity to sample an inviting collection of Central Coast wines and culinary creations.
You'll be catered to in the style reflective of this distinctive setting, with your tasting menu designed by the owners of Central Coast Food Tours.
Owners, Laura and Yule, have lived in the Paso Robles wine region for 25 years, watching the area grow into it's current designation as a world-class food and wine region. Along the way, they've tasted wines at many of the 130+ wineries and are happy to share their insider knowledge of the best local finds for food and wine lovers.