This cruise runs Fridays & Sundays Evenings.
DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST THE SUNDAY WINE CRUISE WILL DEPART AT 6:30PM!!
Special Promotion when you buy on line you will receive one free bottle of wine of your choice ( one free bottle given to parties of two or more at full price not to single reservations ) !
- Four wine tastings from The Organic Cellar -- a winery that infuses great tastes, health, and fine living.
- A sample platter of cheese, crackers, fruits and nuts that compliment the wines.
- A cash bar in case you'd like to purchase some additional beverages.
- A spectacular view of Dana Point Harbor
The 63 ft OCean Adventure is an eco-friendly, state-of-the-art catamaran, also available for charters, that is certified to carry up to 49 passengers and is fully equipped with an easy-access deli-style galley and full-service bar.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the lights of beautiful and charming Dana Point Harbor.
Additional wine can be purchased aboard the catamaran at the cash bar.
What Is Not Included?
- ---------------------QUESTIONS ABOUT TICKETS/POLICIES--------------------
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is strongly recommended, and trips often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What happens if it rains?
- We do run in light rain, but if it becomes extremely windy we might have to cancel the trip for safety reasons.
- Are children allowed?
- This cruise is for guests 21 and over. We cannot permit anyone under the age of 21 aboard these cruises.
- Is this cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- While we don't put a limitation on who may or may not attend, pregnant women should always consult with their doctors before participating in any active activities.
- If this trip is sold out can I get on a waiting list?
- Unfortunately we do not have waiting lists for our trips. If the date and time you want is sold out, please choose another date and time from the schedule for this activity.
- How early should I arrive to check in before the trip?
- Please arrive no later than 30 minutes before the cruise departs.
- -------------------QUESTIONS ABOUT WINE CRUISE----------------------
- How far does the boat go out?
- This trip will cruise through the harbor. It will not leave the harbor or go out into open water.
- Is this trip always on the Catamaran?
- Yes, however, Dana Wharf does reserve the right to use another vessel if the Catamaran is not available.
- ---------------------QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR LOCATION--------------------
- Where exactly is Dana Wharf located within Orange County?
- Hopefully these landmarks will help you to find us better: Dana Wharf is located 40 minutes south of Disneyland in Anaheim, 1 hour south of LAX airport in Los Angeles, and 1 hour north of Sea World in San Diego. We are basically in the heart of Orange County!
- --------------------------QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOAT--------------------------
- Will I get seasick?
- The OCean Adventure's dual-hull catamaran construction makes it cruising in open water, you should not get seasick.
- Are there restrooms on board?
- Yes, there is a clean marine head on board.
- Is the boat safe?
- Absolutely. In addition to modern safety equipment (EPIRB, Life Floats, Life Jackets, etc.) the OCean Adventure is constantly maintained and inspected once a year by the United States Coast Guard, a Division of Homeland Security.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- If you would like to come whale watching with us in a wheelchair, please "Contact DanaWharf" and we will make arrangements to accommodate you.
- Are there life jackets on board? Do I have to wear one?
- We do have life jackets on board, but it is not required for any passenger to wear one during the cruise.
- Will there be room on the boat to stow my belongings?
- There is limited room to stow your belongings on board. Please only bring what is absolutely necessary for the trip.
- Can I smoke on the boat?
- Smoking is not permitted aboard the Ocean Adventures catamaran.
- -----------------------------WHAT SHOULD I BRING-------------------------------
- What kinds of food and beverages are available for sale in the galley?
- Your ticket includes four wine tastings and a sampler platter of cheese, crackers, fruits, and nuts that compliment the wines. However, you can also purchase additional snacks and beverages from the full cash bar and on-board galley.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks?
- Personal food and drinks are not allowed on this cruise. However, the cruise includes four wine tastings and a sampler platter of cheese, crackers, fruits, and nuts. There is also a cash bar and full-service galley on board if you would like to purchase additional food and beverages.
- How much money should I bring?
- While no money is required from you on board, if you'd like to purchase additional food or beverages at the full service galley, or souvenirs, please bring extra money (approximately $20). While the store on-land accepts both cash and credit cards for souvenir purchases, food and drink on the boats' galleys will need to be purchased with cash only.
- How much should I tip the crew if any?
- There is no gratuity required, but a recommended amount would between $2-$5 per person. The crew works hard to make your trip enjoyable!
- Can I bring an ice chest?
- No ice chests are allowed on board. We will make exceptions for special diets, however.
- -------------------PRIVATE CHARTERS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES------------
- Can I book a private charter?
- Yes, all boats are available for private charters. Please "Contact DanaWharf" for more information.
- Are gift certificates available for this trip?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available specifically for this trip. There are, however, gift certificates available for the 2 hour whale watching trips (both Gray Whale Season and Blue Whale Season), ½ Day/Twilight Fishing Trips, and ¾ Day Fishing Trips, and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for any of these Dana Wharf trips, please check out these other activities by clicking on the “About the seller” link on the left-hand side of this page. You also have the option of purchasing a gift card for a specific dollar amount, good for any activity, though you would need to visit the shop located at Dana Wharf in person to purchase one. Please click on the “Contact DanaWharf” link for more information on this option.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boats are United States Coast Guard documented for a certain amount of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including must have a ticket.
- All participants must be age 21 or over to attend
- This cruise is for guests 21 and over. We cannot permit anyone under the age of 21 aboard these cruises. Please bring a government issued ID. Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
Dana Wharf Sportfishing and Whale Watching
Set in a beautiful and flourishing harbor, Dana Wharf Sportfishing and Whale Watching showcases their 63-foot , state-of-the-art catamaran, the OCean Adventure on these Harbor and Beyond Cruises.
Dana Wharf's experienced, family oriented crew is there to make your trip as enjoyable as possible. Come one, come all, and enjoy!