Join us for a relaxing 2 to 2 1/2-hour trip cruising the beautiful waters of Boca Ciega Bay at sunset while enjoying a cold beverage and live music.
We will depart approximately one hour before sunset to catch the full range of colors in the evening sky. Along the way we may see bottlenose dolphins, manatees, seabirds, sea turtles and other marine life.
After sunset watch the stars come out and fill the sky with constellations, planets, shooting stars and other celestial phenomena.
On Board Island Time:
Large open air, covered top deck with seating
- Main salon with 360 view, seating and AC
- Music by Stacey Knights
- Full liquor bar on board
- 2 Full sized bathrooms
- Date: 1st Wednesday of the month
- Price: $40.00 (sorry no one under 16 years of age)
- Boarding begins: 6:oopm
- Departs: 6:30PM
- Returns: 9:00PM
- Parking: Plenty of free parking
- Reservations: Reservations are required 24hrs. before the departure date.
What Is Not Included?
(Sorry, no BYOB permitted)
- Do I have to purchase my tickets in advance?
- We highly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance in order to guarantee your space on board as our trips often do sell out. Tickets can be purchased online or over the phone using either a Visa, Mastercard or American Express card. If you are in the Hospitality industry, you will need to reserve directly with Dolphin Landings.
- What types of wildlife can we expect to see on this cruise?
- Dolphins, Manatees (during our warmer months), and an incredible array of over 20 species of birds. During the winter hours, and after daylight savings time, our cruise departs after sunset, so wildlife viewing is minimal.
- Can I place my name on a waiting list if this cruise is sold out?
- Absolutely! Or choose another day/time or even another cruise as cancellations are rare.
- Is this cruise good for young children? Can I bring a stroller on board?
- Sorry, children under 16 are not allowed on this cruise.
- Is the trip handicapped accessible?
- We are happy to do everything in our power to help you board the vessel and enjoy your outing with us. The trip may be accessible for you depending on your situation - please contact us directly via the "Contact DolphinLands" link to discuss your particular situation before purchasing tickets.
- Can pregnant women attend this cruise?
- Yes. We cruise in the calm waters of Boca Ciega Bay, and the Island Time is extremely stable and comfortable.
- Is there tax?
- Yes, there is a local sales tax of 7% that will be applied to your ticket purchase. Gratuities are not included in the ticket price and are graciously appreciated for excellent service.
- Are you open year-round?
- Yes, we operate year-round, with the exception of Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- What happens if it rains on the day of the cruise?
- In the event of adverse weather we will cancel the cruise and refund monies.
- What sort of boat will we be cruising on?
- The boat we’ll be on is called the Island Time, a 65' Double Deck Skipper Liner Luxury Charter Vessel, U.S. Coast Guard certified for up to 100 passengers. The boat is fully equipped with electric, central AC/Heat, CD stereo system, full licensed wet bar, and 2 very large immaculate restrooms (invaluable for formal events!). Her lower deck is fully enclosed and provides guests with a great view through large dark smoked windows.
- Is the boat propelled by wind power or by a motor?
- This boat is propelled by a motor only.
- Are there life jackets on board?
- Yes, our boats are US Coast Guard certified & inspected and carry enough life jackets for every passenger on board. However, due to the size of the boat, and our route, you will not be required to wear a life jacket during the cruise. Before each trip our Captains give a safety and orientation speech to the customers.
- Is there seating on board?
- There are seating at tables on the main deck and 'patio' seating on the upper deck. Also available are cushioned seats in the helm station, and on the lower forward deck.
- Are soda and bottled water complimentary?
- Sodas and bottled water are NOT complimentary. The Island time is licensed as a full liquor bar so there is no BYOB.
- Can I bring my own food and drink?
- Because the Island Time is licensed as a full liquor bar we can not allow anyone to bring any type of beverage on board. Minimal snacks are allowed to be brought on board, and we sell chips, pretzels, etc. at the bar.
- Can I bring a cooler on board?
- Sorry no BYOB.
- Are there bathrooms on board the boat?
- The Island Time has 2 large, clean restrooms available.
- How far from the coast will the boat travel?
- We'll always be no more than 200 yards from the shore.
- Does the boat stop at any point during the cruise?
- No - the Cruise is a 2 hour casual sightseeing cruise on the calm waters of Boca Ciega Bay.
- Will I get seasick on this cruise?
- The short answer is NO! Fortunately the waters in Boca Ciega Bay are relatively flat and calm, and the vessels are extremely stable.
- Is there shade available on the boat?
- Yes, the lower deck of the boat is fully enclosed as well as heated and cooled, and the upper deck has a canopy over half of it.
- Can I smoke on the boat?
- Smoking is permitted on the upper deck only. No smoking is allowed in the main cabin, or on the foredeck.
- How far are you from where I'm staying?
- The following travel times are approximate - please allow for extra time for heavy traffic times. Orlando - 1.5 hours; Lakeland - 1 hour; Clearwater - 45 minutes to 1 hour; Sarasota - 45 minutes to 1 hour; Tampa - 40 minutes to 1 hour; Bradenton - 30 to 45 minutes; City of St. Petersburg - 20 to 30 minutes.
- How early should I arrive prior to the departure time of the cruise?
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior for boarding with departure 1/2 hour later.
- Is there parking?
- Yes, we have free parking on site for your convenience!
- Are private charters offered?
- Yes! Private charters are available for any length of time and for any occasion, such as birthdays, anniversaries, proposals, cocktail cruises, weddings, ash scatterings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, etc. Also available are team building charters utilizing multiple sailing yachts. To inquire about setting up a private charter, click on the "Contact DolphinLands" link.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- Yes. Gift Certificates are available for any of the regular cruises we offer (not for the Hospitality Cruise though). To request a gift certificate, click on the "Contact DolphinLands" link.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- Children under 16 are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 16 years old are not permitted to attend this cruise.
Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center
It all starts with Captain Dan Peretz; a man who inspires commitment and balance, both on and off the water. Dolphin Landings’ crews are professionals who eagerly perpetuate this philosophy on each and every trip.
Take a ride aboard any of our Sailing, Fishing, and Cruising vessels and you’ll see first hand how Dolphin Landings offers our guests much more than a great boat ride in the sunshine state!