Take in all the views from our open air top deck, complete with a shaded cocktail area and ample seating, or fully air conditioned salon with bar, featuring 360 degree panoramic views.
Boarding begins at 6:30, and the trip will depart at 7 pm.
There will be a cash bar on board (sorry, no BYOB!). Enjoy free soda and bottled water, and free parking!
- How long is the trip?
- The cruise will last around 2 1/2 hours and will depart at 7 pm.
- How early should I arrrive?
- We ask that you arrive 30 minutes beforehand.
- Is there food and drink on board?
- There will be a cash bar available on board. Sorry, but no BYOB allowed!
- Do I have to purchase my tickets in advance?
- We highly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance in order to guarantee your space on board as our trips often do sell out. Tickets can be purchased online or over the phone using either a Visa, Mastercard or American Express card.
- Is this cruise good for children?
- Yes! Children will enjoy this fireworks cruise. Please note that all children ages 12 and under are required to purchase a ticket at the reduced child ticket price, and children under 6 are not allowed.
- Is there tax?
- Yes, there is a local sales tax of 7% that will be applied to your ticket purchase. Gratuities are not included in the ticket price and are graciously appreciated for excellent service.
- What happens if it rains on the day of the cruise?
- If we experience extreme adverse weather, particularly with lightning, with no immediate end in sight, we will likely reschedule or give you credit towards another event. In most cases we might just delay the cruise a little bit until the weather passes.
- Are private charters offered?
- Yes! Private charters are available for any length of time and for any occasion, such as birthdays, anniversaries, proposals, cocktail cruises, weddings, ash scatterings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, etc. Also available are team building charters utilizing multiple sailing yachts. To inquire about setting up a private charter, click on the "Contact DolphinLands" link.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes. Gift Certificates are available for any of the regular cruises we offer. To request a gift certificate, click on the "Contact DolphinLands" link.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- Children under 6 are not permitted.
- Sorry, no children under 6 years of age are permitted on this cruise.
- Active Military and Vets ride 1/2 off with purchase of one full paying adult ticket.
- Active military and vets ride 1/2 off tickets for this cruise must present ID upon arrival. Tickets must be ordered along with at least one full paying adult ticket.
Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center
It all starts with Captain Dan Peretz; a man who inspires commitment and balance, both on and off the water. Dolphin Landings’ crews are professionals who eagerly perpetuate this philosophy on each and every trip.
Take a ride aboard any of our Sailing, Fishing, and Cruising vessels and you’ll see first hand how Dolphin Landings offers our guests much more than a great boat ride in the sunshine state!