The 2½ hour guided Brew and Bites tour is a great opportunity to experience downtown St Petersburg while sampling your way through 6-7 different craft beers from local brewerys and unique places from around the USA. Taste some bites from local eateries inbetween drink stops. Discover different bars and eateries while you indulge yourself for a few hours, choose from a Thursday evening tour or stroll around on a Saturday afternoon and take in the sites!
Your adventure includes 6-7 Craft beer samplings and 3 food tastings. Some of the venues for each tour may include the following:
- The Ale and Witch
- Tyrst Gastro Lounge
- The world of beers
- Crowley's Down Town
- St Pete Brasserie
- WoodFired Pizza
All Tastings Are Included
The Brews and Bites Tour is an alcoholic tasting tour for adults over 21. All alcoholic beverages and some food tastings are included in the ticket price. The tour does include some food, but it is recommended that you eat before the tour begins. Please note that tasting locations are subject to change. Some tastings are served standing and others while sitting.
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance? Can I pay cash?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance for all our tours. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express through this site or over the phone. Cash is not accepted.
- If a tour is sold out, can I get on a waiting list?
- Currently we have no waiting list, however, there is always a possibility we may add an additional tour on that day. Please contact us by clicking "Contact ESIFoodTours" to the left of the page to let us know what date you are interested in.
- How many beverages are served on the tour?
- We visit 6 to 7 venues on the tour, with an alcoholic beverage served at almost all the locations. Most of the drinks are sized for tasting and would equal approximately 3-4 total drinks throughout the tour.
- What types of beverages are served on the tour?
- The beverages are provided by local restaurants and bars and each tour includes a variety of tastings. These will be a combination of cocktails, locally brewed beer and wines.
- How much food is served on the Thirsty tour?
- The tour includes two small food tastings, about the equivalent of a snack and it is not enough to be considered a meal. Therefore, it is recommended that you eat before the tour begins.
- What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
- Since the focus of this tour is on drinks and there are only two small food tastings, we are unable to make accommodations to the food tastings at this time.
- How much walking is involved? Is it a fast-paced tour?
- There is a moderate amount of walking, approximately 1 mile, that is done at an enjoyable pace in between our stops. We also get to sit at some of our tasting locations so you are able to rest as you taste!
- What happens if it rains?
- All our tours are held in both rain or sunshine! We advise you to check the weather conditions for your day's event and dress appropriately and bring an umbrella if needed.
- What about taking children on the tour?
- Children are not allowed on the Thirsty tour and all participants must be age 21 or older with a valid government-issued photo ID. Children are welcome to participate on our food tasting tours, so please click on the "List of All Activities" for more information on our other tours.
- When is the best time to take the tour?
- We recommend taking one of our tours at the beginning of your visit, that way you can go back and visit the tasting locations again and enjoy the wonderful neighborhoods.
- Do your tours have anything to offer a local?
- Absolutely, many of our participants live in St. Petersburg or the surrounding areas. In fact, some have lived here for 20 years and are happily surprised to discover new restaurants they have never been to or learn about the history and culture of the neighborhoods.
- Does the tour end at the same place we meet?
- Our tours can end anywhere from 2-5 blocks from the meeting location but generally not more than a 10 minute walk. Instructions will be given at the end of the tour so you will know how to return to the meeting location or other destination.
- Do we only walk around and sample drinks?
- No, in addition to tasting a variety of local drinks and light bites, Eat.Sip.Indulge tours combine history, vibrant stories of the neighborhoods and culinary insights into a unique 2½ hour experience.
- Are bathrooms available during the tour?
- Every tasting location has a bathroom available during the tour.
- Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, all tours are wheelchair accessible.
- Is there parking near the tour meeting point?
- Yes, there are multiple parking options near the meeting point. Specific parking details will be included along with directions to the meeting location after purchasing your ticket.
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Yes, we encourage all participants to take photos during the tour.
- Does the tour guide accept gratuities?
- Yes, although not mandatory, are appreciated. If you had a fabulous time, please be sure to tip your tour guide. The standard gratuity in the service industry is 15 to 20%.
- Are tours offered only in English?
- Yes, at this time our tour are only offered in English.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Unfortunately at this time, Eat.Sip.Indulge Gift Certificates are not available but we hope they will be soon. Please click on the "Contact ESIFoodTours" link to let us know if you are interested in one, so we can let you know when they are available.
- Can I book a private group tour?
- Yes, private group tour are also available! Please click on the "Contact ESIFoodTours" link on the left side of the page to send us an inquiry.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- All participants must be age 21 or over with valid ID.
- Each attendee must be age 21 or older and have proper government-issued ID (US or International drivers' licenses, passports, or other government-issued ID). Refunds will not be provided for those under age 21 or without sufficient ID.
Eat.Sip.Indulge Food Tours
Our exciting guided food adventures will introduce you to an insider's view of the diverse local food scene on a neighborhood level. Combining delicious food and drink tastings while highlighting the vibrant stories and history of the people and places that have made these Florida locations exciting culinary destinations.
We are truly passionate about locally owned and operated businesses and when we began our journey creating this company we wanted to actively help grow other businesses too. We believe that each community matters and that is why it is important to keep it local. Therefore, we are proud that all our restaurants and specialty stores are locally owned and operated, they deliver outstanding service to our guests, offer hand-selected fresh and organic ingredients and love what they do, and it shows every time we visit them on our food tours.
We've done extensive research and trial runs to make sure each food tour is a truly unique and enjoyable experience, from the tastings, portion sizes, walking distance and the character of each place. Each location was carefully selected after months of eating and building relationships. We love our tours and hope you will enjoy them just as much as we do.