After your delicious dinner cruise, you have the option of taking a short walk to the Meyer Theater for a show you won't forget. Be ready to get your laugh on with a fantastic show by Let Me Be Frank Productions!
On the 2-hour buffet dinner cruise, we'll travel up the Fox River or onto the bay of Green Bay and enjoy a relaxing evening on the water. Dinner is always included and features our Admiral's Buffett including:
- Slow roasted prime rib
- Chef choice pasta
- Caesar salad
- Baby baked potatoes
- Fresh baked rolls
- Steamed vegetables
While enjoying dinner, guests will have a beautiful view of the surrounding area. Some of the magnificent sights you might see include:
- The Twin Towers monument, a tribute to 9/11
- Green Bay's largest Packer statue
- Titletown Brewery, one of Green Bay's many famous breweries
- Neville Public Museum
- Downtown Waterfront and the new boardwalk!
- National Train Museum
- Two drawbridges, one named after a famous Green Bay Packer and coach
Guests receive a savings of $10 per person by booking this package through Foxy Lady Cruises!
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is required. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- How far is the theater from where the boat docks?
- The theater is about three blocks away, which is a 10 minute walk or 5 minute drive.
- What about taking children on the cruise/to the show? Is there a special child rate?
- Children are more than welcome, but everyone must pay the same price for the combo dinner cruise and show. Please use your discretion when bringing children to a theater. Children under 3 can come for free but still need a ticket according to U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- What happens if it rains?
- The Foxy Lady II cruises rain or shine. In the event of severe weather the Foxy Lady II may stay dockside until weather permits safe sailing. If severe weather persists, you will be able to reschedule (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future cruise.
- ----------------------QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SHOW-----------------------
- What kind of show is it?
- The show is a musical comedy.
- How long is the show?
- The show lasts approximately 2˝ hours from 8pm - 10:30pm.
- Are food or drinks available at the theater?
- Drinks are available for purchase at the theater, but food is not.
- Is seating assigned at the show?
- Yes, you will receive your tickets for the show when you check in for the boat. If you would like to be seated as part of a group, you should check in together as a group at the boat.
- Is the theater wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, the theater is wheelchair accessible.
- ----------------------QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CRUISE----------------------
- What will we see on the cruise? Is it narrated?
- While the cruise is not narrated, the crew will answer any questions you have along the way. We will see all the major attractions visible from the Fox River!
- How many people can be on the boat at one time?
- The Foxy Lady II can carry up to a maximum of 137 passengers and has two separate climate controlled salons. However, for our meal cruises we usually limit the number to ensure there is enough seating for everyone.
- Are food or drinks available during the cruise?
- A homemade dinner is included but please note that drinks are not. There is a full bar on board that offers juices, sodas, water, liquor, beer, wine and a variety of snacks such as bagged chips are for sale. Drink prices generally range from $3-$7 and snacks are in the $1-$2 range. Make sure you bring extra money with you if you'd like to take advantage of our full bar! Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. Remember to bring valid identification if you're planning on consuming alcoholic beverages on board.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- No, unfortunately personal foods and beverages are prohibited aboard the Foxy Lady II. We do, however, have a full bar with drinks and snacks available for purchase on board!
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- There is background music on all cruises.
- Is there air conditioning/heating on board?
- Yes, both of our two enclosed salons are climate controlled for your comfort.
- Is smoking allowed on board?
- Smoking is permitted on the outside decks only.
- Is it customary to tip the crew?
- If you've enjoyed your experience, additional tipping is appreciated by the crew for exceptional service.
- Is seating assigned on the cruise?
- No, seating is on a first come first serve basis. Please arrive early if you would like to sit in a particular location on the boat.
- Are restrooms available on the boat?
- There are separate men's and women's restrooms on board for your convenience. Restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Are there life jackets on board?
- Yes, the Foxy Lady II has more than enough life jackets for all passengers at any time as we comply with all USCG requirements. Before leaving the dock, the Captain will explain where these are located during his safety announcement. Please note you are not required to wear life jackets during the cruise.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, but there are approximately 12 steps leading from the dock to the boat. If you are able to get down these steps, the boat will be handicap accessible. We may be able to help you get on board as long as you have limited mobility and will accept our assistance. If you have further questions about whether you will be able to board, please click on the "Contact FLCruises" link to discuss.
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- Yes! Our boat is extremely stable and safe. However, if you are close to your due date, you may want to consult your doctor before attending the cruise.
- Will I get seasick?
- The Foxy Lady II is very stable and in most cases you will not become seasick. If you are very susceptible to motion sickness you may want to take a motion sickness aid before boarding or consult your doctor.
- Is there room to stow my belongings on board?
- We recommend you bring along only what you can carry with you, as you will probably want to move around the boat! There are no storage areas on board where we can store large belongings, so please only bring what is necessary.
- What about parking?
- Free parking can be found at the Clarion Hotel City Centre. The WPS (Wisconsin Public Service) parking lot behind the Clarion Hotel is also available after 5:00pm and on weekends. There is additional parking at the garage across the street from our meeting location as well. If you choose to drive to the theater, there are both lots and street parking available nearby. You are also welcome to leave your car at the Clarion Hotel and walk over to the theater.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No, unfortunately pets are not allowed, except for service dogs.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available and they make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Are private charters available?
- Private charters are available and are great for any special occasion. If you're interested in a private charter, please click on the "Contact FLCruises" link and share your desires with us! We will get back to you shortly with pricing and menu information.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boat is US Coast Guard documented for a certain number of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
Foxy Lady Cruises
Vast windows line the luxury yacht, providing spectacular views from every seat in the house. Our goal is to provide you and your guests with a cruise catered to fit your needs! Whether an elegant dinner, or a festive hors d'oeuvre and cocktail party, your cruise will be personally and professionally handled.
The Foxy Lady II, which can accommodate up to 137 passengers, hosts various public cruises, but is also available as a private charter for corporate sales meetings, award banquets, customer appreciation parties, birthdays, retirement parties, weddings, or any other occasion that requires that special touch. You will receive the same first class service Foxy Lady Cruises has been providing since 1998.
The magic of the Foxy Lady speaks for itself. Come cruise the Fox River or the bay of Green Bay with us and make your next gathering an unforgettable experience!