We transport your group to special events such as:
- Weddings, rehearsal dinners, reunions, anniversary celebrations, retirement & birthday parties, conventions
- Private and corporate event transportation & shuttle services.
You can book this event by purchasing one ticket here. Payment in full is required at the time you are booking the event, and can be made by purchasing one ticket good for your full private event. This ticket can be purchased online by clicking the correct date listed above or by calling Zerve customer service at (212) 209-3370. Accepted forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Please keep in mind the following important details:
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Be sure the time and logistical details work before purchasing.
- Since this is a customized event, Trolley Tours will alter the content, route, etc to make it works for your event. The specifics of how it is modified will be entirely decided by Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg in consultation with you.
- What will we do on the private charter?
- Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg will tailor their service to meet your specific needs for this particular private event. The exact content and logistics will vary so that it may better meet your needs. Be sure to discuss all of your requirements when you arrange the details with them PRIOR to booking your private event through Zerve. Click on "Contact FredTrolley" to discuss it directly with Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg.
- How do I book a charter?
- For more information and to book a private event/charter with Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg, please click on the "Contact FredTrolley" link.
- Can we eat and drink on the trolleys?
- Coffee cups with lids, and bottled water are generally allowed on the trolley. We do ask that adults with young children hold their child’s drink to help eliminate accidental spills. Please be sure to remove your trash when you exit the trolley. Dairy products (excluding infant formula), food and snacks are strictly prohibited aboard the trolley.
- Are the trolleys heated?
- Yes. During cold weather the trolleys are closed in with windowed panels and fully heated.
- Are the trolleys air-conditioned?
- No. During warmer weather sections on window panels are removed and the trolley is cooled by natural air flow.
- Are there bathrooms on the trolley?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any bathroom facilities aboard the trolley. However, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Can I take photos?
- Taking photographs is encouraged. Enjoy!
- Are the trolleys equipped for the handicapped?
- Due to the age and authenticity of the trolleys they are not currently A.D.A equipped. Since the company strives to make its services available to everyone, newer equipment added to the fleet will be A.D.A equipped. In the interim, the driver will help you get onto the trolley and assist you in any way s/he can. You will need to have some limited mobility and the physical range of motion to step up the boarding stairs.
- Are gift certificates available for Trolley Tours?
- Yes, we do offer gift certificates. For more information, click on the "Contact FredTrolley" link.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Private event details are as previously agreed to between you and Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg.
- This private event is based solely on the agreement between you and Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg. Information concerning transportation, logistics, and other details (including tour content, if it applies) are subject to that separate agreement, made prior to and separate from this purchase.
Trolley Tours of Fredericksburg, Inc.
Since our beginning, Trolley Tours has transported more than 100,000 happy passengers of all ages and from all parts of the world. Our tours have been consistently awarded "Best Tour" and "Best Guided Tour" in Fredericksburg's Front Porch newspaper, and were rated #1 in the Guidebook's Things-To-Do-With-Kids in Virginia.