Our new 80 foot long boat is specifically designed for non-obtrusive, up close viewing of marine mammals. She is the smoothest, most stable marine observation vessel on the entire East Coast, and makes an ideal platform for creative photography and stunning videos.
We specialize in providing truly great experiences for groups including school groups, corporate outings, and any kind of special event (including meal cruises). We've even done rehearsal dinners!
- A large enclosed cabin and restrooms for both ladies and gentlemen
- State of the art electronics and safety equipment including radar, sonar, loran, GPS navigation, autopilot, and compact disc surround sound system
- USCG licensed for up to 150 passengers
What Is Not Included?
- How do I set up a private charter?
- If you're interested in a private charter, please click “Contact JJCBoats” and let us know what your plans are. Someone will get back to you shortly!
Our endeavor is to monitor the type of species that come to the area of Cape May and to learn more about their feeding, migration and breeding habits.
The CMWW & RC originated the phenomenon of "Whale & Dolphin Watching" on the New Jersey Coast and is the only research facility in the state allowing public participation on vessels at sea.