On this ultimate 2-hour dinner cruise, we'll travel on the St Johns River and enjoy a relaxing evening on the water. Guests will feast on the Admiral's Dinner Buffet of 2 entrées, dinner with dessert, and coffee. This cruise in not narrated.
New fall menu catered by River City Brewing Co.
Hearts of Romaine lettuce Salad tossed with asiago cheese, croutons and classic Caesar dressing. Chef's choice steamed vegetables, real mashed potatoes, Classic Lasagna with beef, ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Chicken Marsala with crimini mushrooms. fresh rolls and butter, river city's famous bread pudding and coffee.
House salad with artisan lettuce, diced tomatos, cucumbers, carrots, ranch and vinaigrette dressing. Chef's choice steamed vegetables, Real mashed potatoes, Port Braised Beef Short Ribs with wild mushrooms in a port wine reduction. Chicken Piccata...Sauteed Boneless chicken breast lightly flowered and seasoned with a lemon butter sauce, fresh rolls and butter, River city's famous Bread Pudding with a carmel rum sauce and coffee.
Sightsee only (no dinner) tickets are available for this cruise for a reduced price. Click on "buy tickets" and check "sightsee only" box.
While enjoying dinner, guests will have a beautiful view of the surrounding area. Some of the magnificent sights you might see include:
- Up close views of the downtown buildings
- Historic Bridges
- Jacksonville Landing
- Port of Jacksonville
- Ever Bank Stadium
- Friendship Fountain
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
Great food, good time
|judybooscurt||Sat, Oct 4 7:00 PM||Female||60-69||Local||Other|
The employees were very friendly. The food was great and the boat ride was enjoyable.
Nice dinner trip with my wife
|macmcvicar||Sat, Oct 4 7:00 PM||Male||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
Nice river dinner cruise. Staff was first class and food was plentiful and tasty. Bar staff was also great. I accidentally dropped my credit card and the ship captain (Mitch) called my hotel and tracked me down to ensure it was returned. Very pleased.
A very nice evening cruise
|DonBolden65||Sat, Oct 4 7:00 PM||Male||70+||Local||Group of Friends|
We enjoyed a nice evening cruise with near perfect weather and a very good dinner.
Great Cruise , well worth it
|greg55tbrd||Sat, Oct 4 7:00 PM||Male||60-69||Local||Group of Friends|
We had a group of 27 retiree's Cruise was great , service , food , comfort , we will be back again !
Fantastic Evening and Cruise
|cheriparks||Sat, Oct 4 7:00 PM||Female||60-69||Local||Group of Friends|
Our retiree group likes to get together to do exciting things. We all had a great time. Views were terrific, weather was perfect, and food was excellent. I have already recommend this cruise to my former company for business events as well as for a wedding.
|TABush||Sat, Apr 26 7:00 PM||Male||40-49||Local||Group of Friends|
Weather was perfect. Food was good. Staff was friendly. Great time had by all in my group of 14.
Enjoyed our evening on the river!
|Genegoff||Sat, Apr 26 7:00 PM||Male||60-69||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
We took a group of 12..,,,ages 12 to 95. All enjoyed the cruise and dinner. The staff was very helpful throughout the evening. The only thing we would change is that non-alcoholic beverages should come with dinner.
|IsaacTeena||Sat, Apr 26 7:00 PM||Female||40-49||Local||Couple on a Date|
It was a lovely smooth ride. The food was yummy! We will go again and recommend others to go.
Make sure to have an appetizer before going
|Eggroll50||Sat, Apr 12 7:00 PM||Male||50-59||Local||Couple on a Date|
Checking in was very easy, explination of seating was clear however the the length of time before the ship got under way and food was served was a fiasco. Food was good but just took forever. It is a two hour cruise and we got there at 7:00P and was not served dinner till 8:30P. On a Jacksonville Princess cruise we were served food within 30 minutes into the cruise. Also to enjoy the view we were on the upper deck outside and smokers ruined that atmosphere with the comination of the diesel fumes from the engine. If it wasn't the view of Jacksonville's cityline and bridges were spectacular, the cruise would have been a bust. I am diabetic and was starting to get sick because of how long it took for us to get our food. My suggestion for the cruise is along with serving the alcohol and wine have some snacks available and determine which passengers may need better seat placement for food. To potential customers, make sure you have an appetizer before the cruise.
|rrajput123||Sat, Apr 12 7:00 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
My mom and I visited Jacksonville over the weekend and we booked this cruise in advance based on other reviews we had seen for this event. We had good directions and instructions for the cruise and other details such as parking, etc. in advance. The parking lots were nearby and easy to get to. The parking staff took good care of the cars. We were easily able to walk up to the dock and find the boat. The staff was friendly and attentive. The food was okay. There was not much variety and it seemed a bit rushed. Wish there was more time to enjoy the dinner. The views were great and definitely recommend it.
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is required. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What about taking children on the cruise? Is there a special child rate?
- Children are more than welcome aboard the cruise! Reduced price tickets are available for children ages 3-10 and children under 3 can come for free but still need a ticket according to U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- What happens if it rains?
- Foxy Lady Cruises sails rain or shine. In the event of severe weather the Jacksonville Lady may stay dockside until weather permits safe sailing. If severe weather persists, you will be able to reschedule (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future cruise.
- How many people can be on the boat at one time?
- The Jacksonville Lady can carry up to a maximum of 149 passengers and has two separate climate controlled salons. However, on some of our cruises we limit the number of passengers to allow for a more comfortable cruise for our guests.
- What will we see on the cruise? Is it narrated?
- While the cruise is not narrated, the crew will answer any questions you have along the way. We will see all the major attractions visible from the St. Johns River!
- Are food or drinks available during the cruise?
- For guests who choose the dinner option, a full dinner including dessert and coffee are included but note that additional drinks are not. However, if you select the sightseeing only option, there are no food and drinks included but there is a full bar on board that offers juices, sodas, water, liquor, beer, wine and a variety of snacks such as bagged chips are for sale. Drink prices generally range from $5-$8 and snacks are in the $1-$2 range. Make sure you bring extra money with you if you'd like to take advantage of our full bar! Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. Remember to bring valid identification if you're planning on consuming alcoholic beverages on board.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- Unfortunately personal foods and beverages are not allowed on board.
- Is smoking allowed on board?
- Smoking is permitted on the outside lower rear deck only. No smoking allowed while dockside.
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- There is background music on all cruises.
- Is there air conditioning/heating on board?
- Both of our two salons are climate controlled for your comfort.
- Is seating assigned on the cruise?
- No, seating is first come first served. Come early if there's a particular place you'd like to sit!
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- No, unfortunately neither the boat nor the dock is wheelchair accessible, therefore we don't recommend our cruises for those in wheelchairs. If there is someone in your group that can board with your assistance, they may be able to attend. If you have further questions about whether you will be able to board, please click on the "Contact JaxCruises" link to discuss.
- Are restrooms available?
- There are separate men's and women's restrooms on board for your convenience.
- Is there room to stow my belongings on board?
- We recommend you bring along only what you can carry with you, as you will probably want to move around the boat! There are no storage areas on board where we can store large belongings, so please only bring what is necessary.
- Are there life jackets on board?
- Yes, the Jacksonville Lady has more than enough life jackets for all passengers at any time as we comply with all USCG requirements. Before leaving the dock, the Captain will explain where these are located during his safety announcement. Please note you are not required to wear life jackets during the cruise.
- Will I get seasick?
- The Jacksonville Lady is very stable and in most cases you will not become sea sick. If you are very susceptible to motion sickness you may want to take a motion sickness aid before boarding. Consult your doctor!
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- Yes! Our boat is extremely stable and safe. However, if you are close to your due date, you may want to consult your doctor before attending the cruise.
- Is it customary to tip the crew?
- If you've enjoyed your experience, tipping is appreciated by the crew for exceptional service.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No, unfortunately pets are not allowed, except for service dogs.
- What else can I do around the meeting location?
- Downtown Jacksonville has many stores and restaurants to enjoy before or after your cruise.
- What about parking?
- Parking can be found at various lots around the docking area. Understand that Downtown Jacksonville can be busy at times, please allow ample time for parking and walking to the dock area.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available and they make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Are private tours/charters available?
- Private charters are available and are great for any special occasion. If you're interested in a private charter, please click on the "Contact JaxCruises" link and share your desires with us! We will get back to you shortly with pricing and menu information.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boat is US Coast Guard documented for a certain number of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
- This cruise may be canceled if a minimum number of passengers is not met.
- Occasionally, our cruises may be canceled if we do not meet a minimum number of passengers. Therefore, we advise booking as early as possible. If the minimum is not met 24 hours before the cruise you will be notified by e-mail that the cruise has been canceled. You will have the option to reschedule to another day, convert your ticket to a gift certificate to use later or request a refund.
Foxy Lady Cruises
The Jacksonville Lady hosts a variety of public cruises including sightseeing, lunch, dinner and cocktail cruises.
In addition to our public cruises, she is also the perfect venue for all types of private events including weddings, parties, corporate functions or any other occasion that requires that special touch. You will receive the same first class service that Foxy Lady Cruises had been providing since 1999.
The Jacksonville Lady is a 96 foot Skipperliner boat which can hold up to 149 people. She has 2 climate controlled salons as well as open air decks and an on-board galley. Vast windows line the luxury yacht, providing spectacular views from every seat in the house.
The magic of the Jacksonville Lady speaks for itself. Come cruise the St. John's River with us and make your next gathering an unforgettable experience!