The Key Largo Princess, a luxurious 75-foot glass-bottom aluminum motor yacht, is available for private charters and makes the perfect venue for private cocktail cruises, weddings or meeting group activities. The boat has a capacity of 125 people and can be chartered for a minimum of two hours, then in one hour increments after. Customizable private packages are available for:
- Family reunions
- School groups
- Business meetings
- Holiday parties
- Cocktail cruises
With a full bar and in house catering plus the ability to light up the reef after dark, the Key Largo Princess is also an excellent choice for your next evening affair. So make your next birthday party, corporate outing, or family reunion one to remember forever by letting us put a package together for your group needs.
Please click the "Contact KLPrincess" link to inquire about setting up a private event.
- How do I book a private charter?
- To contact us about setting up a private charter for your event, please click on the “Contact KLPrincess" link to discuss your needs.
- What side of the Keys do we cruise on? The ocean side or bay side?
- We are located on the ocean side of Key Largo, so our cruises usually take place on the Atlantic Ocean. However, if your group in interested in a trip on the bay side, please contact us to see if that is a possibility.
- Are food and drinks available on board the boat? Can we bring our own?
- The Key Largo Princess has a full bar and in house catering is available, but please contact us about food and drink options for your special event.
- Is there any shade on the boat?
- The boat includes both an outside sun deck as well as a climate-controlled interior main cabin. Depending on the weather, guests can choose to sit wherever they prefer.
- Is there a bathroom on board?
- Yes, there is bathroom available on the boat, but please keep in mind that it is not wheelchair accessible and a handicapped passenger will likely need assistance.
- Are there life jackets on board? Do I have to wear one?
- Our boat is US Coast Guard certified and has life jackets on board for every passenger. However, you are not required to wear a life jacket during the trip.
- What should I wear?
- Guests should dress casually based on the day's weather. On sunny days, you might want to consider sunscreen, sunglasses or a hat, although guests can sit in the air conditioned main cabin on hot days. Please remember that it is generally cooler on the water and you may want to bring a light jacket or sweater, especially on overcast days.
- Can pregnant women attend?
- There are no restrictions as to whether pregnant women can attend and most shouldn't have any problem. Please keep in mind that the boat is subject to daily sea conditions. It is up to the individual and their symptoms at the time whether they will be comfortable on the boat and at sea for the duration of the cruise. If you have any concerns, you should consult your doctor.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- We are able to accommodate wheelchairs, however, please keep in mind that the bathroom is not 100% wheelchair accessible and a handicapped passenger will most likely need assistance to use the bathroom.
- Will I get seasick?
- We usually cruise out on the open ocean, and therefore are subject to the motion of the ocean. If you are prone to motion sickness, please be sure to take the appropriate precautions before your cruise. We do have several motion sickness remedies including Dramamine, Travel Time, and Acu-Strap, available for purchase in our gift shop, though we cannot officially advise you to take any medications. If you are unsure whether you will seasick, our general rule of thumb is if you can read a book while riding in the car, you should be okay.
- Is there parking close by?
- Yes! We have free parking available at the hotel. You should have no problem finding a space when you arrive.
Key Largo Princess
We offer daily cruises on the "Key Largo Princess 2." This glass-bottom boat has 280 square feet of clear glass to view the undersea realm of the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and the Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary and is the only one of its kind in the continental United States.
The Key Largo Princess 2 includes both an open sun deck as well as an enclosed air-conditioned salon, where guests can enjoy the ocean views. The boat also features a full service bar, for guests who'd like to enjoy a cocktail during the cruise out to the coral reef.
Once at the reef, guests will have the opportunity to view and learn about sea life and hopefully spot a variety of exciting sea creatures. The Captain and crew work very hard to make sure that our guests have the best possible experience with the conditions that Mother Nature provides.
In addition to our daily cruises, the Key Largo Princess 2 is also available for private charters. The boat makes the perfect venue for all kinds of special events including private cocktail cruises, weddings or business outings.