Whether your group is interested in a walking or bus tour, Miami Culinary Tours can help you explore the melting-pot of food and cultures in Miami. Whether you are interested in discovering the Latin and European influences in South Beach or rustic, traditional Cuban cuisine along Calle Ocho in Little Havana, we have a tour that will fit your group's needs.
Private tours can be arranged for the following tour routes:
- South Beach Walking Food Tour
- Little Havana Walking Food Tour
- Cuban-Inspired Food Tour (Bus Tour)
- Miami City Food Tour (Bus Tour)
- Customized Culinary Tours
- How do I book a private tour?
- We offer daily private tours for a minimum of 6 people up to a maximum of 90 people, subject to availability. We will be happy to arrange customized private tours for small and large groups and large private groups are able to make a choice on what their group will be eating at each stop from a select menu of options. Please click on the "Contact MiaCulinary" link to contact us directly to discuss booking a private tour or call 1-855-642-3663
Miami Culinary Tours
With so many flavors colliding into one city, it's no wonder Miami is one of the most exciting culinary destinations – And we’re ready to share it with both adventurous and selective eaters everywhere. We've done a lot of homework (and a lot of eating), in order to carefully choose only the best places in the neighborhood. We offer our food tours so you can not only sample the most savory dishes but learn about the culture behind the food.
So come join us for a Miami food tour adventure to taste delicious and authentic foods around the city’s historic neighborhoods. From Cafe Cubano to Peruvian ceviche to gourmet Italian gelato, we bring you everything South Florida’s culinary communities have to offer as well as the culture and tradition behind those doing the cooking.