Amidst the street cafes and the hoard of French bistros, you’ll feel like you’ve landed straight into the heart of Paris, as you visit upmarket stores including:
- This chocolatier has the largest selection of molds in the country and it will delect your senses with elegantly packaged chocolates, for every special occasion or just every day.
- One of the world's few chocolatiers that make chocolate from the cocoa bean. No shortcuts here.
- One of only two Belgian chocolatiers, and one of four in all of Europe , the title of chocolatier being bestowed solely upon those who select their beans, roast them and make their own basic ingredient, couverture.
- One of the most loved chocolatiers who has a playful approach to making chocolates.
- The best chocolate house in Paris, which specializes in elegant refined presentation and excellent taste since 1977.
The intake of all this exquisite chocolate is sure to give you a happiness-high like you have never experienced before!
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, and tours often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What is the maximum number of people on the tour?
- We have a maximum of 15 participants.
- Do you offer special prices for children?
- Because many of the shops we visit want to maintain a quiet ambiance for their clientèle, we ask you to refrain from bringing very young children. It is at your discretion whether you bring your child, however, we do not offer special child tickets.
- How much chocolate is served on the tour?
- All participants receive 2 samples of the finest chocolate at all locations. Many of our chocolatiers often provide surprise bonus tastings exclusive to New York Chocolate Tours.
- What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
- Please let us know if anyone in your group has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergic to nuts etc.) when you purchase your tickets. As long as we know well enough in advance, we can sometimes accommodate your needs. Please keep in mind, however, that all of our tours consist entirely of chocolate tastings, so if you are lactose intolerant for example, there may not be any way for us to accommodate you.
- Are there kosher options on the tour?
- Unfortunately, we do not serve kosher chocolate on the tour.
- What happens if it rains?
- The tour runs rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. But don't worry! Some of our best tours took place in less-than-perfect weather.
- How much walking is involved?
- You will be on your feet for about two hours. However, we walk at a very leisurely pace and most of the time is spent inside the chocolate shops.
- Are there any beverages served on the tour?
- We do not give you any beverages on the tour, but feel free to bring a bottle of water!
- Are there bathrooms along the way?
- Yes, bathrooms are available at a few of the locations that we visit. If you need to stop, please let the tour guide know and we will accommodate you as soon as possible.
- What exact locations do we visit?
- The upmarket stores typically visited on this tour include 5th Avenue Chocolatiere, Michel Cluizel, Neuhaus Chocolates, Jacques Torres, and La Maison du Chocolat. The itinerary can change at any time without notice.
- Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
- Unfortunately wheelchairs are not recommended on our tours.
- Can I book a private tour?
- Yes! We offer private tours and we can accommodate a variety of special requests. Please use the "Contact NYChocoTours" link to inquire further about special groups rates.
- Can I purchase gift certificates?
- Yes! We offer gift vouchers. If you want to show your appreciation to your dedicated employees or surprise a dear friend on their birthday, our New York Chocolate Tour gift vouchers are the perfect choice. Please use the "Contact NYChocoTours" link to inquire further about it.
- Where does the tour end?
- The tours usually end at Rockefeller Center, but this may change without notice.
Zoom Media & Productions
Our exclusive contact with the best chocolatiers out there helped us design a tour that would stir your senses by combining a drop of fantasy, a dash of stylish adventure, and a spoon full of great taste. We are not trying to be Willy Wonka, but we would like to share with you a wonderful experience in the world of chocolate.