- The carriage is rented for a one hour minimum.
- Prices are based on location and they range from $300 to $700.
- The driver is dressed in a dark suit and you will have a beautiful draft horse pulling the carriage.
- We can travel around the South Carolina Lowcountry from the beaches to Summerville.
- We have a "Just Married" sign if requested.
What Is Not Included?
- How do I book a carriage for my wedding?
- To book a carriage for your wedding day, please click on the "Contact OldeTowne" link to find out more information and to make custom arrangements.
- Can I rent the carriage for just 30 minutes?
- No, we rent out our carriages out for a minimum of one hour.
- What happens if it rains?
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. That being said, we generally run in the rain since the carriages are covered.
- Does the carriage have a cover?
- Yes, regardless of the carriage you choose, we can make sure the bride and groom can be covered.
- Does the price include decorations?
- It sure does, we have simple decorations. We also have a "Just Married" sign. You can also personalize the decorations as well.
- How is the driver dressed?
- The driver is dressed in a dark suit.
- What carriage options do you have for weddings?
- We have three different carriage options: a black 2-seat Victoria, a 3-seat surrey and our white Cinderella carriage.
Olde Towne Carriage Company
Our Cinderella carriage is the newest edition to our fleet. It is the only one in the South Carolina Lowcountry and maybe even in the state. When you you see this carriage, we know you'll think of Cinderella.