You are purchasing a special, private, customized version of the Revolutionary Era Walking Tour of Lower Manhattan. All logistical details (eg, meeting location, duration, etc) will be as has been agreed to by the ticket purchaser and Patriot Tours in advance of buying the ticket.
You can book this event by purchasing one ticket here. Payment in full is required at the time you are booking the event, and can be made by purchasing one ticket good for your full private event. This ticket can be purchased online by clicking the correct date listed above or by calling Zerve customer service at (212) 209-3370. Accepted forms of payment are Mastercard and Visa.
Please keep in mind the following important details:
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Be sure the time and logistical details work before purchasing.
- Since this is a modified version of the public tour, Patriot Tours will alter the tour's content to make it work for your event. The specifics of how it is modified will be entirely decided by Patriot Tours in accordance with your requests.
- Will this be the same as the public Revolutionary War Era Tour?
- Though the basics of the tour will remain the same, this is a modified version, tailored to meet the specifics of your particular private event. The exact content and logistics of the tour may vary somewhat from the public version so that it may better meet your needs.
- Are there restrooms nearby?
- Yes. There are two Starbucks on Broadway, one two blocks North of Warren St. and the other is two blocks South of Warren St. At the end of the tour there are public restrooms in Battery Park (seasonal) and the Staten Island Ferry.
- Is picture taking allowed in St. Paul's Chapel?
- Yes, as long as a service is not in progress.
- Does the tour end in the same place it starts?
- Unless you've made special arrangements for your group, the tour will end at Battery Park.
- Are there places to sit and rest?
- Yes. We'll make a number of stops near benches.
- Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
- Non-refundable, can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) only if you do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- Tour content will be at the sole discretion of Patriot Tours, Inc.
- While this private tour is based on the public Revolutionary War Era Walking Tour of Lower Manhattan, it will be modified specifically for this private event. All decisions on tour content and details will be decided solely by Patriot Tours, Inc.
(Our guides are licensed by the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs and have passed the required Sightseeing Guide Exam.)