- Depart at 7:30 p.m.
- Enjoy a short cruise
- Position the boat for the best possible viewing of Clearwater's awesome fireworks show
- Return to the dock at approximately 10 p.m.
NOTE: There are no guarantees of seeing dolphins on this trip, as we will be concentrating on getting the best view of the fireworks!
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is highly recommended, and trips often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting your spots, please book well in advance.
- How long will the fireworks show be? How much of the trip is cruising and how much of it is stationary watching the show?
- The fireworks show is about 30-40min long. Before the show, we will cruise around, positioning ourselves to ensure that we get the best view of the fireworks.
- How fast does the Sea Screamer go?
- The Sea Screamer has a top speed of around 25 knots. On the cruise, we'll spend about 1/3 of the time at this speed, and the rest of the time we'll be sightseeing and looking for dolphins! We slow to 12 knots to attract dolphins who love to jump in the wake at that speed. When we're at top speed we will ask all passengers to be seated.
- Will I get wet?
- Spray may get some passengers wet in certain seats, so please dress appropriately.
- What happens if it rains on this day?
- Typically if it rains, they will postpone the fireworks show for 15 minutes until it’s safe to continue. Very rarely will there be a drawn-out storm this time of year, if anything, there may just be a passing squall.
- Can I bring food or drinks with me on the cruise?
- Sure, feel free to bring non-alcoholic beverages and/or snacks with you on board. Note that bringing your own alcohol is NOT permitted on the Sea Screamer. We also do sell cold drinks (sodas and water) on board, so bring extra cash with you! Coolers are ok on the Sea Screamer.
- Will I be able to buy food or drinks on board? What kinds?
- You will be able to buy cold drinks on board, including water and sodas. Unfortunately right now there are no snacks available for purchase on board, but feel free to bring your own!
- Can I go on this cruise if I am pregnant?
- Sure! The Sea Screamer is a stable boat and the waters we travel on are generally not choppy (if the waters are rough we will not go out into the gulf and will say on the calm harbor instead). The cruise should be fine for pregnant women - however, if you are in your third trimester or have other concerns, it is always best to consult with a doctor beforehand.
- Is there assigned seating on the cruise?
- No, all seating is first come first served.
- Is there a bathroom on the boat?
- Yes, there are two restrooms on board for your convenience.
- What should I wear?
- Please dress comfortably and according to the day's weather conditions. We recommend bringing additional layers since it is usually cooler out on the water than on land. Bring rain gear with you if rain is predicted. We also recommend sunblock, sunglasses, a cap and a camera to capture sights along the way!
- Is the boat handicapped accessible?
- The boat is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible, but we can accommodate handicapped passengers as long as they have assistance and can be helped on board.
- Is the boat safe?
- Yes - your comfort and safety are #1. The Sea Screamer is Coast Guard licensed and equipped for your safety with life jackets, life rings, waterlights, VHG radio, EPIRB, and more!
- How early should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving around 15 minutes early to find parking, check in and board before the trip departs. We will begin boarding around 5 minutes before departure time.
- Can I book a private charter?
- Yes, we offer private cruises for groups! Click "Contact QueenFleet" to the left of the page to request more information.
- Will the Screamer still slow down if we see dolphins?
- While the cruise really is a fireworks cruise, first and foremost, If we do see dolphins, we will slow down. If weather and boat traffic permits we’ll go out onto the gulf, as well, where we will be able to go much faster.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants must have a ticket in order to attend.
- All participants, regardless of age, must have a ticket in order to attend.
Queen Fleet Deep Sea Fishing
All cruises are about one hour long. Sea Screamer runs year round with three cruises daily at 12 Noon - 2 PM - 4 PM. We offer seasonal sunset cruises and holiday and special event cruises throughout the year.