Enjoy seeing celebrity mansions and historic landmarks on Clearwater's beautiful waterfront, narrated by our friendly and entertaining first mate!
The Sea Screamer is second to none when it comes to seeing dolphins up close and personal. At the correct speed, our vessel puts out a large wake that dolphins LOVE to play in, sometimes only a few feet behind the boat! There is no better way to enjoy these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat, guaranteed - and no other boat gives you the excitement of a thrill ride AND an up-close dolphin encounter in one fantastic ride!
Your comfort and safety are #1. The Sea Screamer is equipped with comfortable bucket seats, two restrooms, refreshments, and is Coast Guard licensed and equipped for your safety.
Guaranteed dolphin sightings or ride again FREE.
A Dolphin Watching Tour. A Thrill Ride. A Celebrity Tour. It’s three cruises for the price of one!
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is highly recommended, and trips often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance.
- Are dolphin sightings guaranteed?
- Yes, dolphin sightings are guaranteed - if you don't see dolphins on the trip, you can ride again for free!
- How fast does the Sea Screamer go?
- The Sea Screamer has a top speed of around 25 knots. On the cruise, we'll spend about 1/3 of the time at this speed, and the rest of the time we'll be sightseeing and looking for dolphins! We slow to 12 knots to attract dolphins who love to jump in the wake at that speed. When we're at top speed we will ask all passengers to be seated.
- Will I get wet?
- Spray may get some passengers wet in certain seats, so please dress appropriately.
- Do I need to buy tickets for children or babies?
- Yes, children ages 5 to 12 have a reduced price ticket, and children 4 and under are free (but only one free child per adult please). Any additional children ages 4 and under must have a regular priced child's ticket in order to attend.
- Can I bring food or drinks with me on the cruise?
- Sure, feel free to bring non-alcoholic beverages and/or snacks with you on board. Note that alcohol and coolers/ice chests are NOT permitted on the Sea Screamer. We also do sell cold drinks (sodas and water) on board, so bring extra cash with you!
- Will I be able to buy food or drinks on board? What kinds?
- You will be able to buy cold drinks on board, including water and sodas. Unfortunately right now there are no snacks available for purchase on board, but feel free to bring your own!
- Can I go on this cruise if I am pregnant?
- Sure! The Sea Screamer is a stable boat and the waters we travel on are generally not choppy (if the waters are rough we will not go out into the gulf and will say on the calm harbor instead). The cruise should be fine for pregnant women - however, if you are in your third trimester or have other concerns, it is always best to consult with a doctor beforehand.
- Is there assigned seating on the cruise?
- No, all seating is first come first served.
- Is there a bathroom on the boat?
- Yes, there are two restrooms on board for your convenience.
- What should I wear?
- Please dress comfortably and according to the day's weather conditions. We recommend bringing additional layers since it is usually cooler out on the water than on land. Bring rain gear with you if rain is predicted. We also recommend sunblock, sunglasses, a cap and a camera to capture sights along the way!
- Is the boat handicapped accessible?
- The boat is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible, but we can accommodate handicapped passengers as long as they have assistance and can be helped on board.
- Is the boat safe?
- Yes - your comfort and safety are #1. The Sea Screamer is Coast Guard licensed and equipped for your safety with life jackets, life rings, waterlights, VHG radio, EPIRB, and more!
- How early should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving around 15 minutes early to find parking, check in and board before the trip departs. We will begin boarding around 5 minutes before departure time.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates for Sea Screamer cruises are great for any occasion. To purchase a gift certificate, click "Contact QueenFleet."
- Are there special group rates?
- Yes, if you book with a party of 5 or more people you will receive an automatic discount of $2.50 per person!
- Can I book a private charter?
- Yes, we offer private cruises for groups! Click "Contact QueenFleet" to request more information.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants must have a ticket in order to attend.
- All participants, regardless of age, must have a ticket in order to attend. Only one free child age 4 or under may attend per accompanying adult, and each additional child age 4 or under must have a reduced price child ticket ($15.89 before tax).
Queen Fleet Deep Sea Fishing
All cruises are about one hour long. Sea Screamer runs year round with three cruises daily at 12 Noon - 2 PM - 4 PM. We offer seasonal sunset cruises and holiday and special event cruises throughout the year.