This 2 hour Beatles walking tour follows the path of John, Paul, George, and Ringo, visiting sites including:
- The Ed Sullivan Theater
- Strawberry Fields and the Lennon Mosaic
- Central Park
- Carnegie Hall
- and more!
More than 3 million people populate this area daily including toursists, students, office workers and local residents. Enjoy your Rock Junket Beatles tour through this vibrant neighborhood and then enjoy the many boutiques, museums, restaurants and bars.
Life Support For Rock History
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, and tours often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa or Mastercard. Cash is not accepted.
- Where does the tour begin?
- The tour starts in Midtown Manhattan, on Broadway near 54th Street. Exact meeting location details, including a map and subway directions, will be provided to you immediately upon purchasing your eticket.
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Yes. There will many of great opportunities for taking memorable photos, so remember to bring your camera.
- Do we actually go into the locations?
- This walking tour gives you an overview of the neighborhood, and points out the most important locations from the history of the Beatles in NYC. We do not enter any of the buildings listed, though we will spend time in Strawberry Fields in Central Park.
- Are bathrooms available during the tour?
- Obviously there are no provided since it's a walking tour. If an emergency arises, however, there are local establishments that might accommodate you.
- Are strollers or wheelchairs allowed on the tour?
- Yes, wheelchairs and strollers are permitted. Please keep in mind that the area can be congested with traffic, so smaller strollers are recommended, if possible.
- May I bring my dog on the tour.
- We love pets but we ask that you leave your pet at home out of courtesy for the other guests that may not be pet friendly.
- Can I book a private tour?
- Yes. If you are interested in booking a private tour, please contact Rock Junket by clicking on the "Contact RockJunket" link.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes. To inquire about a Rock Junket gift certificate, please click the "Contact RockJunket" link and email your request, along with contact information.
Rock Junket Walking Tours have been featured on MTV, VH1, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, USA movie of the week and in such mags as Rolling Stone, The Villager, New York Post, Flare, New York Daily News, A1 in England and many others.
Rock Junket is passionate about music and New York City so stay posted for more and more of NYC's coolest walking tours.