This 2-hour walking tour will take you to sites where Dylan played, hung out, wrote songs and lived during the 60's in New York, including:
- Cafe Wha
- Gerdes Folk City
- Dylan's apartments
- Album cover site
- Gaslight Cafe, The Bitter End and much more!
Rock Junket is New York City's Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour, and gets you up close and personal with the city's rock n' roll scene.
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, and tours often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa or Mastercard. Cash is not accepted.
- Where does the tour begin?
- It starts in the West Village, which is easily reached by taxi or subway. Exact meeting location details, including a map and subway directions, will be provided to you immediately upon purchasing your e-ticket.
- Do we go in any of the buildings featured on the tour?
- While we do not go inside of any of the buildings featured on the tour, we do stop at many of them for photo opportunities.
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Yes. There will many of great opportunities for taking memorable photos, so remember to bring your camera.
- Are bathrooms available during the tour?
- Obviously there are no bathrooms provided since it's a walking tour. If an emergency arises, however, there are local establishments that might accommodate you.
- Are strollers or wheelchairs allowed on the tour?
- Yes, wheelchairs and strollers are permitted.
- May I bring my dog on the tour.
- We love pets but we ask that you leave your pet at home out of courtesy for the other guests that may not be pet friendly.
- I only have an international cell phone. What phone number should I provide?
- Please provide your NYC Hotel number or any other local number where you can be reached.
- Can I book a private tour?
- Yes. If you are interested in booking a private tour, please use the "Contact RockJunket" link to request more information from Rock Junket.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes. Please use the "Contact RockJunket" link to request more information about Rock Junket gift certificates.
Bobby Pinn is also the author of Rock Junket: New York City. The most comprehensive source book about rock n' roll landmarks in NYC.
Rock Junket has been featured in The New York Times, Daily News, NY Post, FOX 5 Good Day NY,Billboard Magazine, Rolling Stone, Time Out NY, The Villager, MTV, VH1 and various documentaries about the NY rock scene.
Check out Rock Junket's Customized Rock Tours.
Rock Junket Tours will soon introduce many more walking tours including a special luxury tour.