The Kitty Kat is a 65' Catamaran with a unique hull design and superior engineering. Equipped with hydrofoil wings that increase lift, the Kitty Kat is the most advanced vessel for wildlife expeditions, and features a heated cabin, spacious sun deck, and high speeds!
The Happy Days is a 43' Delta Marine with the latest modern electronic technology . Equipped with the newly repowered Catapillar eco-friendly diesel motors, heated cabin, sundeck and premium viewing options.
- Boarding will begin at 8 pm, and the trip will return back to the dock about 20 minutes after the show.
- No food or drinks will be provided on board, so please bring your own!
- Enjoy great music by DJ Whale Cakes!
A night to remember on San Francisco Bay....
What Is Not Included?
- How should I dress?
- Dress for a cool evening or in layers .
- How long will the fireworks show be? How much of the trip is cruising and for how much of it will we be watching the show?
- The fireworks show will be probably around 30-40 minutes. This will leave about 1.5 hours for cruising around the bay and taking in the sights.
- Is there any sightseeing at all on this trip?
- Yes! There will be sightseeing on the bay, depending on the weather. Attendees can expect great views of the San Francisco skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge. We'll watch the sunset, then cruise over to the viewing spot for the fireworks show once it gets dark.
- Will we get wet?
- While it is a boat and a slight degree of wetness is always a possibility, the protected waters of the bay are typically very calm and splash is kept to a minimum.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks on board?
- Yes, attendees can feel free to bring their own food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on board with them. We ask that you refrain from bringing glass bottles. Small handheld coolers are ok, but no large or on-wheels coolers will be allowed.
- What happens if it rains?
- The fireworks show will run in foggy or slightly rainy weather. If weather forces us to cancel the cruise, you would be provided with a credit to come back and join us on a future outing.
- What is the route of the trip?
- While our specific route is weather-dependent, ticket-holders will see the San Francisco skyline, some wildlife in and around the bay, and get a general overview of the bay area before it gets dark. Then we head over to a prime viewing location for the fireworks show before heading back.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boat is United States Coast Guard documented for a certain amount of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
San Francisco Whale Tours
Featuring a top-of-the-line vessel, the luxurious 64‘ catamaran the Kitty Kat , San Francisco Whale Tours features a variety of sightseeing and wildlife oriented excursions with a top of the line experienced crew.
Every trip is a unique experience - don't miss the boat!