Please join us for this special warm and cozy cruise tailored for friends, family, and all your loved ones during the Holiday Season. Step inside the Manhattan's toasty solarium in full holiday decor for a 90 minute cruise to see the New York City lights.
Delicious Hot Cocoa, Cookies, and treats for all our guests are included! Join in on live Holiday Carols or enjoy or live Holiday Jazz Trio! (Musically-talented groups are our special hosts for each of these cruises!)
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the heated back-deck salon of this 1920s style yacht.
On this 1.5-hour cruise, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory. Highlights along the way include:
- The Yacht Manhattan in Full Holiday Decor!
- Cocoa, Cookies & some sing-along Holiday Carols or live Holiday Jazz!
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport & the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn & Queens & the NYC skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
Please Note: This cruise runs the same time as our City Lights Cruise normally runs starting the week right after Thanksgiving.
The Jazz Trio hosts Wed, Fri & Sun and live caroling takes place on Mon, Tue, Thurs & Sat on this warm and cheerful Holiday Cruise!
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
Cocoa and caroling in NY harbor
|Bowman7046||Mon, Dec 30, 13 8:30 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Fabulous trip around the holidays! Highly recommend this cruise. My teenage girls said it was the best hot chocolate they have ever had and they actually enjoyed the trip. Caroling was just perfect! I would definitely take this cruise the next time I am in N ew York. Can't give it enough stars!
A unique and enjoyable holiday experience!
|SRothery32||Mon, Dec 30, 13 6:30 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
I would definitely recommend this to anyone spending the day in the city around the holidays. The cookies and cocoa were amazing....the carolers were fantastic as well. I can't wait to go again next year!
Nice boat, talented singers, excellent service
|Yevsoleg||Mon, Dec 30, 13 2:30 PM||Unspecified||Unspecified||Combination||Other|
My family has enjoyed the trip around lower Manhattan in a luxury boat, accompanied by professional singers.
|pcarls||Sat, Dec 28, 13 9:30 PM||Male||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
The staff was entertaining and treated everyone very well. The skyline, the Hudson and the Statue of Liberty is true New York. The short cruise was everything it was meant to be. Merry Christams and a Blessed New Year!
great time - excellent service and beautiful views
|golfexec12||Fri, Dec 27, 13 4:30 PM||Male||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Cruised with my daughter on our New York holiday vacation. We both enjoyed the captain and crew, jazz band and beautiful views of the city. Our cruise started at 4:30 so we were able to enjoy daytime and nightime views. Highly recommended to me by a friend and we highly recommend it to others!
Relaxing. Scenic. Jazz. Hot Cocoa & Mint Schnapps.
|x2008mwr||Fri, Dec 27, 13 2:30 PM||Male||20-29||International Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
A wonderful way to see Lower Manhattan's Coastline, bridges, the Statue of Liberty, etc. Of course this time jazz and drinks replaces the usual history lesson. The ambiance was warm and convivial with patrons playfully competing during a rendition of The Twelve Days of Christmas. Highly recommended. Bring warm clothes and lounge on the deck too.
wonderful rediscovery of our favorite city
|semerdjian||Sun, Dec 22, 13 7:30 PM||Male||40-49||Local||Family Without Children|
good people. good vibes. good music. good spirits. good city. good boat. what else could you ask for?
|Cappellini||Sun, Dec 22, 13 5:30 PM||Female||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Super good time. Jazz trio great! Staff on boat friendly and accommodating. Our entire group really enjoyed it!
Amazing holiday experience!
|nobraynor||Sun, Dec 22, 13 5:30 PM||Female||20-29||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
I got an email about the holiday jazz cruise when my parents were visiting from out of town. I'm so happy we decided on this impromptu activity! This was by far their favorite thing we did in NYC while they were here. The crew couldn't have been more friendly and it was the perfect way to show them the sites and get into the holiday spirit all at the same time. The jazz band was awesome and they served champagne and hot chocolate on board. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I could!
|KelseyFlann||Sat, Dec 21, 13 9:30 PM||Female||20-29||Local||Group of Friends|
So worth it! A great way to celebrate the holidays! Go with your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, best friend etc! So cute, fun, relaxing, and cheerful!!!
- Is food available on the boat?
- There will be some holiday cookies included on this cruise. You are welcome to bring more fun snacks for your friends and family if you like.
- Do cruises sell out frequently?
- Cruises often sell out, and are rarely open for booking more than a week in advance. Check the website or call the week of the date you would like to attend to check availability for public trips and to book as early as possible.
- Is there parking and how much is it?
- There is parking at Chelsea Piers. You must be south-bound on the West Side Hwy in order to access the turn-in for parking on Piers 61, 60, and 59. Up to 3 hours of parking is $25, and up to 4 hours is $38.
- What type of ticket should I buy if I'm bringing a very young child?
- For children between the ages of 3 and 14 you should purchase a reduced price Child ticket. Children ages 2 and younger ride for free, but you’ll still need to enter the appropriate number of Infant tickets labeled “Free” when purchasing. All passengers, regardless of age, must have a ticket, so please make sure your entire party is accounted for in this way.
- Why doesn't the schedule list weekdays for more than the next couple of weeks?
- Weekend dates are currently available for purchase for the coming months. The Yacht Manhattan is a very popular choice for private charter cruises, so weekdays are added as they become available for the public, which may not be until just a week or two before the cruise date. If the date you are looking for is not currently listed in the schedule, please check back at this website frequently for updates, or contact Classic Harbor Line by clicking “Contact SailNYC” (Many people also use the “Email a Friend” link to send themselves an email so they can easily return to this page for schedule updates.)
- What exactly do we see on the cruise?
- The Manhattan travels south from Chelsea Piers on the Hudson River, passing the West Village and Tribeca portion of Hudson River Park. She then rounds Battery Park, heading up the East River to travel under the Brooklyn, Williamsburg, and Manhatttan Bridges. She then makes a wide pass through the New York City Harbor to grab a spectacular view of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Financial District and the complete NYC skyline before heading north on the Hudson River to return to Chelsea Piers.
- How about drinks? Should I bring those too?
- No, it is illegal for you to bring alcohol of your own on board. A complimentary beverage from the bar will be offered on trips. Additional beverages will be available for purchase. Unlimited hot cocoa and cookies for all adults and children.
- Is the Yacht Manhattan safe?
- Absolutely. Along with your captain, there is a minimum of two crew members on every sail to make sure you feel comfortable and at home on the water. We are stocked with water, beverages, and life jackets should you feel you need one.
- How steady is the cruise? Am I likely to get seasick?
- It is very rare for our guests to become seasick. While most people do not experience any sea sickness on the Motor Yacht Manhattan, you may want to consider light medication if you normally take it for motion sickness. We cannot officially advise you to take any medication, however.
- Is there an age limit for these cruises?
- While there is no age limit for the cruise, all attendees under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Where does the cruise finish?
- Our cruise will end at the same pier from which it departed.
- Is gratuity included in the price of the cruise?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted directly by Classic Harbor Line within 48 hours of purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Can I get a refund or reschedule my tickets after buying them?
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Do you ever cancel cruises due to bad weather?
- The cruise runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where we are forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or be refunded.
- What happens if it starts raining when we're out on our cruise?
- The aft-deck observatory of the Manhattan is a completely enclosed area with a roof, so in the event of rain, you will be covered.
- Is the Manhattan handicap accessible?
- The Manhattan is accessible to those with walkers and canes. While the exterior deck is also accessible to those in wheelchairs, the Manhattan is not completely wheelchair accessible by average standards. If you are in a wheelchair, please keep in mind that there is unfortunately no access into the main cabin (the back interior observatory). In addition, areas such as the and on-board restrooms have limited access as they are located down several steps. A guest using a wheelchair who would like to reach the back observatory must be comfortable with being carried down by our crew. For this reason, we cannot safely accommodate guests who require this service if they weigh more than 175 pounds. If you will need this service, please click “Contact SailNYC” to discuss with us before purchasing tickets.
- Can I book a private charter cruise?
- Yes, private cruises can be a unique and elegant event for your group. If you are interested in booking a private cruise, please contact us by clicking “Contact SailNYC” to the left of the page
- Is smoking permitted during the cruise?
- No, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the boat.
- Are gift certificates available for this cruise?
- Yes, gift certificates are available, and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for this cruise, please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%.
- Classic Harbor Line will contact you directly within 48 hours of your purchase to take your credit card information for the additional charge. You must be reachable at the telephone number and email you provide.
Classic Harbor Line
She was built here in the state of New York by Scarano Boat Building in 2005 and is currently the only non-sailing yacht in our Classic Harbor Line fleet. We take great pride in her New York heritage and we additionally take great pride in serving the very best of New York beers, wines, cheeses, produce & famous local bakery aboard her decks.
Edible Manhattan wrote that we are “Not Your Mother’s Circle Line”. We strive to surpass any “tourist” expectations of what a “harbor cruise” entails: we include a “Taste of NY” in our menus, maintain an unprecedented level of hospitality and we do so aboard a special, beautiful, intimate yacht built by NY craftsmen.
Classically-lined & comfortable with teak decks and mahogany rails, she can accommodate up to 50 for dinner & 75 for passed hors d’ oeuvres. She features an enclosed, cushioned observatory surrounded by large windows & skylights. She is equipped for all weather with a/c & heating and thus operates comfortably from early spring through New Year’s Day.