This parade will start at the Verrazano Bridge and will sail into NY Harbor passing by all of the famous landmarks that NYC has to offer! Enjoy a complimentary light breakfast, coffee, tea, & juice and one celebratory champagne or mimosa as well!
You'll experience the following on your 1.75 hour cruise:
- The stunning views that NYC has to offer including: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Verrazano Bridge, George Washington Bridge and much more!
- Class A Tall ships, from both the US and Foreign Navies
- Military vessels from the United States Navy
What Is Not Included?
- A light continental breakfast is included.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Do cruises sell out frequently?
- This is a special cruise only to be offered during OpSail 2012 and will sell out, so you should book as early as possible.
- What happens if the cruise is sold out?
- Unfortunately, we do not have a waitlist for our cruises, so please book well in advance.
- Is there parking and how much is it?
- There is parking on all the piers at Chelsea Piers. You must be south-bound on the West Side Hwy in order to access the turn-in for parking on Piers 61, 60, and 59. Up to 3 hours of parking is $22, and up to 4 hours is $32.
- What type of ticket should I buy if I'm bringing a very young child?
- For this special event there is no child ticket available. Children are more than welcome to join but will pay the general admission price.
- What exactly do we see on the cruise?
- You will take in the sites of NY Harbor such as the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the famous skyline of NYC. You will also view 9 Class A Tall ships that are from both US and Foreign navies, along with US Navy Military ships!
- Is food served during the cruise?
- A light continental breakfast will be provided.
- How about drinks? Should I bring those?
- No, it is illegal for you to bring alcohol of your own on board. This event includes a complimentary beer, wine or champagne. Soft drinks and water are complimentary as well.
- Is there a bathroom on the boat?
- Yes, the boats are equipped with 2 beautiful bathrooms that are accessible at all times.
- Where does the cruise finish?
- Our cruise will end at the same pier from which it departs.
- Can I get a refund or reschedule my tickets after buying them?
- Because we are guaranteeing your space on the cruise, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled once purchased.
- Is gratuity included in the price of the cruise?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted directly by Classic Harbor Line within 48 hours of purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Is smoking permitted during the cruise?
- No, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the boat.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to receive credit for a future event or receive a refund.
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%.
- Classic Harbor Line will contact you directly within 48 hours of your purchase to take your credit card information for the additional charge. You must be reachable at the telephone number and email you provide.
Classic Harbor Line
Sailing in this schooner is a privilege. She moves through the water efficiently and beautifully; we take great pride in sharing her with you.
The Adirondack is operated by Coast Guard-certified captains and extremely friendly and talented crew. Our crew is known for their amazing hospitality, and are professionally trained and experienced on sailing our vessels well and safely. Do not hesitate to ask our crew about the boat or any of the NYC sites.