You and up to 48 guests can have her all to yourselves for a private sailing excursion in the New York Harbor.
The Adirondack is quite popular for corporate outings, team-builders, birthdays, anniversaries, wedding parties, and family and alumni reunions.
Full catering and bar options are available.
She sails from Chelsea Piers, Pier 62 in Manhattan and can pick up/drop off guests at other locations as well, including Liberty Landing in New Jersey, North Cove Marina in the Financial District, and East 23rd Street's Skyport Marina.
To plan your event, please click “Contact SailNYC” and send your request to our private charter sales representatives, or call our office at 212-627-1825. The more detail you can provide on your event (number of guests, date, time, etc), the better!
- Is there parking and how much is it?
- There is parking on all the piers at Chelsea Piers. You must be south-bound on the West Side Hwy in order to access the turn-in for parking on Piers 61, 60, and 59. Up to three hours of parking is $22, and up to four hours is $34.
- What are the rates to charter the boat?
- Rates are posted on our website on the private charters page. Go to www.sail-nyc.com
- Is smoking permitted during the sail?
- No, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the boat.
Classic Harbor Line
Sailing in this schooner is a privilege. She moves through the water efficiently and beautifully; we take great pride in sharing her with you.
The Adirondack is operated by Coast Guard-certified captains and extremely friendly and talented crew. Our crew is known for their amazing hospitality, and are professionally trained and experienced on sailing our vessels well and safely. Do not hesitate to ask our crew about the boat or any of the NYC sites.