The America 2.0 is quite popular for corporate outings, team-builders, birthdays, anniversaries, wedding parties, and family and alumni reunions.
Full catering and bar options are available.
The America 2.0 sails from Chelsea Piers, Pier 62 in Manhattan and can pick up/drop off guests at other locations as well, including Liberty Landing in New Jersey, North Cove Marina in the Financial District, and East 23rd Street's Skyport Marina.
To plan your event, please click "Contact SailNYC" to the left of the page and send your request to the private charter sales team, or call the office at 212-627-1825. The more detail you can provide on your event (number of guests, date, time, etc), the better!
- Is there parking and how much is it?
- There is parking on all the piers at Chelsea Piers. You must be south-bound on the West Side Hwy in order to access the turn-in for parking on Piers 61, 60, and 59. There is a small lot on Pier 62 that is attainable at the 24th street turn-in into Chelsea Piers. Up to three hours of parking is $22, and up to four hours is $34.
- What are the rates to charter the boat?
- Rates are posted on our website on the private charters page. Go to www.sail-nyc.com
- Is smoking permitted during the sail?
- No, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the boat.
Classic Harbor Line
Fast forward to 2011 and Scarano Boat Building in Albany, NY takes classic American values of craftsmanship and efficient design and adds in 21st century concepts--modern materials and eco-friendly propulsion-- and creates the most prestigious state-of-the-art ship of our time, America 2.0.
Sailing on the Schooner America 2.0 is a privilege. She moves through the water effortlessly and beautifully, and we take great pride in sharing her with you. Our staff is known for their amazing hospitality, and are all professionally trained and experienced on sailing our vessels well and safely. Do not hesitate to ask our crew about the boat or any of the NYC sites.