You and up to 99 other guests can have her all to yourselves for a private cruise in the New York Harbor or around the entire island of Manhattan and beyond!
She is quite popular for corporate outings, birthdays, anniversaries, wedding parties, and family and alumni reunions.
Full catering and bar options are available.
She cruises from Chelsea Piers, Pier 59 in Manhattan and can pick up/drop off guests at other locations as well, including Liberty Landing in New Jersey, North Cove Marina in the Financial District, and East 23rd Street's Skyport Marina, as well as more distant locations up the Hudson River and on the Long Island Sound.
To plan your event, please click “Contact SailNYC” to the left of the page and send your request to Capt. Sarah. The more detail you can provide on your event, the people attending, date and time, etc., the better! She will get back to you promptly.
- Is there parking and how much is it?
- There is parking on all the piers at Chelsea Piers. You must be south-bound on the West Side Hwy in order to access the turn-in for parking on Piers 61, 60, and 59. Up to 3 hours of parking is $22, and up to 4 hours is $32.
- How much does it cost to charter the boat?
- Our rates our posted on our website on the 'private charters' page. Please go to www.sail-nyc.com
- Is the Manhattan handicap accessible?
- The Manhattan is accessible to those with walkers and canes. Though we are often able to accommodate people in wheelchairs as well, the Manhattan is not wheelchair accessible by average standards. If you are in a wheelchair, please keep in mind that steps leading to the boat prevent you from wheeling directly on board. As a result, our crew will have to physically carry you from the dock, on to the boat, and back into your chair. For this reason we cannot safely accommodate guests who require this service if they weigh more than 175 pounds.
- Is smoking permitted during the cruise?
- No, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the boat.
Classic Harbor Line
Completed by Scarano Boats in October 2005, the Motor Yacht Manhattan is a brand new addition to our fleet, ready to cruise the New York City harbor waters. Classicly-lined and comfortable, she is certified for 90 passengers and can accommodate 50 for a sit-down dinner cruise. She features an enclosed back seating area surrounded by windows and skylights, and comes equipped for all weather, with air conditioning and heating.
Known for their amazing hospitality, our staff is professionally trained and experienced in boat handling and marine safety. Do not hesitate to ask our crew about the boat or any of the NYC sites.