Please check the schedule for other trips on other Classic Harbor Line boats if this is the time slot you are looking for.
What Is Not Included?
- Do sails sell out frequently?
- Sails often sell out, especially special events like these! Check the website or call to book as early as possible and guarantee your spot.
- Is there parking and how much is it?
- There is parking on all the piers at Chelsea Piers. You must be south-bound on the West Side Hwy in order to access the turn-in for parking on Piers 61, 60, and 59. There is a small lot on Pier 62 that is attainable at the 24th street turn-in into Chelsea Piers. Up to 3 hours of parking is $17, and up to 4 hours is $26.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%.
- Classic Harbor Line will contact you directly within 48 hours of your purchase to take your credit card information for the additional charge. You must be reachable at the telephone number and email you provide.
Classic Harbor Line
They are operated by Coast Guard certified captains and extremely friendly and talented crew.
Sailing these schooners is an absolute honor and a privilege. They move through the water so efficiently and beautifully, we take great pride in sharing them with you. Known for their amazing hospitality, our staff is all professionally trained and experienced on sailing our vessels well and safely. Do not hesitate to ask our crew about the boat or any of the NYC sites.