Shop Gotham's experienced guides will welcome you into the world of New York shopping, entertain you with anecdotes about the stores you're visiting, and make sure you get the most out of your NY shopping adventure.
Its NY, its exciting, its shopping!
PRIVATE TOURS are fully customized for each group and therefore must be arranged directly through Shop Gotham. They commence at $355.00 for groups of 1-6 persons. Please contact us at: 917-599-6650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is Not Included?
- How do I book a Private tour?
- All private tours must be arranged directly wit Shop Gotham, as they are each individually customized. To discuss setting up a Private tour, please call Shop Gotham at: 917-599-6650 or email: email@example.com
- How long are Private tours and what are the fees?
- The traditional program is 4 hours and the fee is $490 for up to 4 people. However, Shop Gotham does have scenarios for longer and shorter tours. Please call 917-599-6650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Can we shop for furniture or fabric or other non-fashion items
- Shop Gotham is happy to incorporate a couple of stops for non-fashion items, but our tours are focused on fashion shopping.
- Can you accomodate "special sizs" and other special needs
- We have lots of resources and can usually accomodate most fashion related special "needs". However, it is imperative that you discuss these requests in advance of purchasing your tour, so that we can ensure being able to meet your needs.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Tour content will be at Shop Gotham's sole discretion.
- While this private tour is based on the public Shop Gotham tours, it will be modified specifically for this private event. All decisions on tour content and details will be decided solely by Shop Gotham.
Shop Gotham has been on Good Day NY and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, The London Evening Standard, The Times (London), The New York Daily News, The Toronto Star and The Miami Herald.