On this special, holiday 3-hour event, you will enjoy:
- The best spot in town to take in all the Independence Day excitement
- One complimentary beverage of wine, beer, soda or water
- A complementary hors d' oeuvres spread
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- A standard cash bar (wine + beer)
This event is perfect for the whole family. Be sure to book quickly, as this trip is in high demand!
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is strongly recommended, as this special event cruise is sure to sell out. To maximize your chances of getting a spot on the trip, please buy your tickets well in advance.
- Is this cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- Yes! This cruise is suitable for the whole family. If you have any concerns, you might first consult with your doctor.
- What type of ticket should I buy if I'm bringing a young child?
- For children ages 4 to 13 you should purchase a reduced price Child ticket. Children 3 and under can come for free, but you must select the appropriate number of FREE Infant tickets when you book!
- What types of food and beverages are available in the full-service galley?
- You can purchase a variety of food and beverage items at the galley. For dinner, our selection includes cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, pizza, quesadillas, cold-cut sandwiches, chips, popcorn, and candy. Our drink selection includes soda, bottled water, beer, and wine.
- Are any food and beverages included in the cost of the trip?
- Yes! You will receive one complimentary beverage (beer, wine, soda or water) as well as complimentary hors d'oeuvres on this special event cruise! Though we can't guarantee the menu for the night, hors d'oeuvres will include something like cheese and crackers, chips, and even hot dishes such as chicken wings.
- If I plan to purchase additional food or drinks, how much money should I bring?
- For additional food and drinks you should bring about $15/person (cash or credit), just in case.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks? What about alcohol?
- You are allowed to bring your own food and NON-alcoholic beverages on board. Do NOT bring any alcohol on board, as it is illegal to bring personal alcohol on to the ship.
- Is there a bathroom on the boat?
- Yes, there is a restroom on the boat.
- What should I wear?
- Warm layered clothing and rubber soled shoes are best. It is always much cooler on the ocean than on land, so it is better to be over dressed than under dressed. Once you become comfortable you can always peel a layer off.
- Will I get seasick?
- We sure hope not. Unfortunately, this is not something we can predict. While we can't recommend you take any medications, prevention might be a good idea if you are susceptible to motion sickness.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- The boat is not wheelchair accessible, however, we will do all that we can to accommodate customers with disabilities. There are stairs leading the way to the entrance of the boat, so if you're willing to allow our crew to help you up the stairs, we'll gladly do so.
- Where does my trip end?
- Your trip will end in the exact place that it starts from, the exact details of which you will receive immediately upon purchase.
- Is the boat safe?
- Absolutely. In addition to modern safety equipment (EPIRB, Life Floats, Life Jackets, etc.) our vessels are constantly maintained and inspected twice a year by the United States Coast Guard, a Division of Homeland Security.
- Are there life jackets on the boat?
- Yes, there are life jackets for every adult and child on board. The location of the jackets is clearly posted and verbally announced by the skipper.
- Do I have to wear the life jacket?
- No. You may choose to wear a life jacket if you feel you need one.
- How early should I arrive to check in before my trip?
- Please arrive 45 minutes before your trip begins. Remember to take traffic into account when making your plans, which is much heavier on the holiday.
- Where does the boat depart from?
- The boat will depart from the Santa Cruz West Harbor at Atlantic Avenue. You will get exact meeting location details after you purchase your tickets.
- Can I bring a cooler on board?
- Due to space constraints, coolers longer than 20 inches are NOT allowed.
- Is there shade on the boat?
- Yes. Indoor seating and awnings are available if you need to get out of the sunlight.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates for Stagnaro Charter Boats are great for any occasion. To purchase a gift certificate, click on the "Contact Stagnaros" link.
Stagnaro Charter Boats
This historical landmark business is still leading the way in ocean fun on the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
Today's fourth generation Stagnaro Charter Boats will surely make your trip fun and memorable.