Treat yourself to the ultimate New York celebrity experience on the TMZ Tour New York! Explore the streets of New York City and see the places celebs go to party, play and get in trouble. Visit the hotspots where you can mingle with the stars.
This one-of-a-kind “show on wheels” is produced by the same team behind The TMZ Hollywood Tour, TMZ.COM, and TMZ on TV. On this 2.5-hour tour, you'll get hilarious videos, secrets we've never revealed on the TV show or website, and play fun games with chances to win free stuff! We're doing it all on a custom-designed, 52-passenger bus with a state-of-the-art audio/video system, and our hilarious TMZ tour guides. Experience New York: TMZ Style!
TMZ Tour New York highlights:
- Tours feature hilarious tour guides with everything you want to know about TMZ, celebrities and the latest gossip on all the stars and their adventures in NYC.
- See all the hottest spots in New York City – Uptown Manhattan, SoHo, Tribeca, Meat Packing District, Greenwich Village -- everywhere celebrities go to party, play and get into trouble.
- Hop off the bus in Soho to explore the celebrity-packed neighborhood with the guidance of a special TMZ map.
- Hear inside information and never before revealed details about your favorite celebrities and the stories that TMZ made famous.
- Enjoy a comfortable, enclosed, state-of-the-art bus with large screen video monitors and high-tech audio/video system featuring hysterical material created by the producers of TMZ.
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
Great time !! Saw lots of the city !
|Richmac816||Sun, Oct 26 1:00 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
Kim was great and engaged everyone on the bus well. I actually felt like you saw more of the city with this tour than with the hop on hop off tours.
|scoyle82||Sun, Oct 26 1:00 PM||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified|
It was great to tour around town. Saw no celebrities and only a handful of tidbits such as who lives where. The host just kept saying "alot live her" eith no detail or specifics. Several times lost track of the sites and said "did we pass that already?" the worst part was a belaboring of someone eating a placent.
TMZ NYC tour was fun!!
|TAZ123||Sat, Oct 25 4:00 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
Ricky the tour guide was great! He was very funny & got everyone involved. He was very knowledgeable of NYC & had a lot of little tid-bits on where stars dine, eat, & party. If you love the TMZ show, you will love the tour. You get to sit back & relax & see a lot of different areas of the city.
The tour is like whale watching......
|Brenda72||Fri, Oct 24 1:00 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
My sister and I had a really good time when we did the TMZ tour with I bieve our guide's name Robert Peter Paul. Rob was funny and very informative. Eventhough we did not spot any stars, Rob's knowledge and humor made the tour really fun. I would definite take the tour again!!! Good job Rob thank you!!!!!!
|mpinkney||Fri, Oct 24 1:00 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
Took the tour because we had been on the one in Hollywood. Had a great time. fun bit. Saw actor Michael Chernus ten minutes after we got off the bus. Pretty funny
TMZ NYC Bus Tour was great!
|Grantmkl||Fri, Oct 24 1:00 PM||Male||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
Rob was awsome, very energetic & entertaining. He had not only some great facts about celebrities but about NYC as a whole. He kept the energy up and everyone engaged. Great job & great fun.
FUN,ENTERTAINING,INSIGHTFUL AND A MUST FOR ALL!
|jacquisb1||Thu, Oct 23 1:00 PM||Female||60-69||Domestic Tourist(s)||Individual|
The tour was a great way to reintroduce myself to NYC after last trip in 1996 and living there in 1976. A lot cleaner now! Rob was a really fun tour guide and never dull moment. I also liked the TMZ clips with reference to Rob's itinerary He covered a lot of material and area. The driver did a great job of navigating in the rain. Hope to see Rob on TV one of these days. Thanks TMZ!!!!
Amazing tour, this aws a dream come true for me!
|Gequilla||Thu, Oct 23 1:00 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
I watch TMZ every night and know I could work for Harvey any day! Rob our tour guide was amazing, he made me laugh and had a great sense of humor paired with a wonderful disposition on life! After returning to Milwaukee from New York, I realized I'm not living life to it's fullest potential. I'm going to go after my passion of PR and Promotion and leave the corporate struggle behind me! Please give Rob a raise he rocked it!
Rob was a great tour guide!
|carolj123||Wed, Oct 22 1:00 PM||Female||Unspecified||International Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
Rob was our tour guide and made the tour a fun, info packed ride around the city. He has an engaging personality and great sense of humour. Would highly recommend the tour and hopefully Rob will be your tour guide that day!
|ConnieChrist||Sat, Oct 18 1:00 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
Somewhat entertaining, but got too long and became a little boring.
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No. The TMZ Tour does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours usually sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- How long is the tour?
- The tour is approximately 2.5 hours long. Please be advised the tour may run slightly longer due to traffic or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Will I see a celebrity on this tour?
- We will definitely be on the look out for celebrities and will let you know if we see one. The tour covers most of the places in New York where celebrities like to hang out, shop and eat. We also take you to the neighborhoods where celebrities live. However, we cannot guarantee you will see a celebrity on your tour.
- Are the videos that are played on the tour re-runs of the TMZ TV show?
- Absolutely not. All of the video packages played along the tour route were created specifically for the TMZ Tour New York and are not re-runs of the TV show.
- Is there a guide on the tour or do we just watch videos?
- Yes, each tour has a TMZ Tour Guide. Each guide has all of the inside information you want to know about your favorite celebrities and the places they like to go. Along the route, your TMZ Guide will tell stories, play games, and interact with passengers while using video created by the team at TMZ to help give you the history of each location. We also let you know how TMZ broke some of the biggest stories in celebrity news, and what it’s like to be on the cusp of “breaking news.” This tour is unlike any tour you've ever been on.
- Is Harvey Levin the tour guide?
- No, Harvey is not a tour guide. However, he does appear in many of the videos seen on the bus.
- Are there games or prizes on the TMZ Tour?
- Yes! Throughout the tour, your TMZ guide will announce special games and let you know when there are chances for you to answer a question correctly and win a special edition TMZ Tour New York T-shirt.
- Is there an age limit on this tour?
- All ages are welcome. Though some of the tour content can be a bit racy and contains adult language/adult situations, most times it is over the head of young children. If you are familiar with the TMZ television show, you know our sense of humor. Please use your own judgment.
- What type of ticket should I buy if I'm bringing children?
- For children ages 11 and under, a Child ticket can be purchased. However, anyone 12 years old and over will need to purchase an Adult ticket.
- Are the buses handicapped accessible?
- Yes, but you need to contact us at TMZ tour directly before booking your tickets to arrange a wheelchair accessible bus, if needed. To do this, please click on the “Contact TMZTour” link on the left of the page. We are committed to providing accessible tours to persons with disabilities and are able to provide accessible vehicles for passengers with mobility impairments. Notice of the need for an accessible vehicle is strongly recommended at least 24 hours in advance so as to guarantee the timely provision of an accessible vehicle. The wheelchair lifts can accommodate up to approximately 600 pounds total. However, If you will be using a fold-up wheelchair and will be traveling with someone who can provide assistance on and off the bus, you do not need to inform us ahead of time as all of our buses have room in the luggage compartment to store it. Please note buses are not equipped with lap or shoulder belts or harnesses.
- Where does the tour end?
- The tour ends near the pick-up location at 51st Street and 6th Avenue.
- Are there any stops along the tour?
- Yes! The TMZ Tour NYC stops in SoHo so tour-goers can explore the celebrity-packed neighborhood with the guidance of a special TMZ map.
- What locations do we visit?
- The TMZ Tour takes you everywhere your favorite celebrities go. We take you to where they eat, where they hang out, where they party, and where they get in trouble. All of the locations we take you to are the places TMZ photographers regularly go to photograph celebrities and get the interviews you see on TMZ. Don’t be surprised if we happen to come across one during your tour. We can’t guarantee it, but it does happen because we go where they go.
- Is this a good sightseeing tour?
- Yes. If you are looking for the best New York celebrity hangouts, restaurants and night clubs, this is for you. We will also be visiting famous celebrity neighborhoods such as Greenwich Village, Chelsea, SoHo and the East Village. Many people find the tour a great guide to the best places in New York to see and be seen with celebrities.
- Are food and drink included on the tour? Can I bring my own?
- While food and drinks are not included in the cost of the tour, please feel free to bring something of your own if it is neat, and be sure to remove all garbage from the bus at the end of the tour.
- Can I bring alcohol on the bus?
- No, alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- What type of bus is used?
- The tour is conducted on a comfortable, closed coach bus. It is heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
- Is there a bathroom on the bus?
- Yes. Buses are equipped with on-board restrooms that can be used anytime during the tour.
- Is there assigned seating on the bus?
- Priority seating offers guaranteed assigned seating. Otherwise, seating is first come, first serve. If you have a number of people in your party who want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early. Guests that arrive late or right at the starting time are much more likely to have to split up their group.
- Can I buy TMZ tour merchandise?
- Absolutely! While we do not sell merchandise on the tour bus, please feel free to check-out everything we have to offer at our store, www.TMZSTORE.com. However, the special “TMZ Tour” T-shirts that are awarded to guests who play games on the tour, are not sold on the store website. They are exclusive prizes on the tour only!
- Are the tours conducted in English only?
- Yes, but since so much of the tour is visual, visitors from countries such as Japan, Germany, France, Spain and many others have enjoyed the tour just the same!
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Yes. Feel free to take as many pictures of the different locations on the tour as you would like. However, PLEASE NOTE: photography and filming of any of the content on the video screens is strictly prohibited.
- Are gift certificates available for the tour?
- Yes, gift certificates are available for the TMZ Tour New York and make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for this activity, please click on the "Gift certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- How is my gift certificate delivered? Can I print it out now and give it to the recipient myself?
- Yes, you can! When you purchase your gift certificate online, you will be presented immediately with your gift certificate so that you can print it out and deliver it. If you buy it over the phone, a link to your gift certificate will be emailed to you as soon as your purchase is completed.
- What if I want the gift certificate emailed to the recipient instead?
- That's no problem. When you purchase your gift certificate, just select the option to have the certificate emailed directly to the recipient and provide their email address. You'll even be able to decide whether you want the email sent immediately or if you'd prefer to schedule it to be emailed on a future date. (For instance, if you want to buy it today so you don't forget, but you don't want it emailed to the recipient until their special day!)
- Can I book a private tour?
- Yes, private charter tours are available, which are especially great for birthdays, groups and other special occasions! If you are interested in booking a private tour, contact the TMZ Tour by clicking on the “Contact TMZTour” link on the left side of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Tour participants under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
- TMZ and On Location may record you in conjunction with the Tour
- And air that footage on TV, Web or other media. Who knows, it might even make you a star! By purchasing your ticket, you are releasing On Location, TMZ, as well as their employees and affiliates, from any liability for filming you in conjunction with the Tour, and from using your voice and likeness in all media for all purposes in perpetuity.
TMZ & On Location Tours
Hot off the heels of the groundbreaking TMZ Hollywood Tour, comes the TMZ Tour NYC. Produced by the same creative team behind TMZ.COM and TMZ on TV, this unique “Show on Wheels” brings the attitude, fun and celebrity stories covered on TMZ to life.
The TMZ Tour NYC is partnered with On Location Tours, one the world’s largest TV and movie tour companies with tours in both New York City and Boston.