Our Private Group Tours are a great experience for any of the following types of groups:
- School and student field trips
- Corporate Events
- Family Reunions
- Intern groups
- Wedding Parties
- Team Building Events
- Special Occasions
Due to the popularity of our tours, we strongly suggest that you book Private Group Tours well in advance. To book a private tour, please click "Contact WallStreet" to the left of the page and contact us directly!
- How do I book my private tour?
- Due to the popularity of our tours, we advise you to book well in advance. Private Tours can be booked by contacting Wall Street Walks directly by clicking on the "Contact WallStreet" link to the left of the page.
- Do we go inside the Stock Exchange?
- Unfortunately not! Since 9/11 security is strict and the NYSE public gallery has been closed.
- Do we go inside any of the buildings featured on the tour?
- We do inside some of the buildings
- Are there any age restrictions?
- For school and student walking tours we customize tours to be age appropriate and start tours for 10 years and older.
- Are tours offered only in English?
- Tours can be offered in other language with prior arrangement. Of if you have a group traveling with a translator, our VOX tour guide audio systems works well for translation.
Wall Street Walks
Founded in 2007 by Annaline Dinkelmann, a former Wall Street professional, the tours provide you a wealth of historic knowledge and fascinating stories that will give you a unique and memorable perspective of Wall Street. Join us today for this unique experience!