Join us for this Dinner cruise as we travel the mysterious Cape Fear River under a Full Moon. Our cruise provides a scenic, comfortable and relaxing experience that is an ideal way to spend a sunset on the Cape Fear River
We will have a catered dinner for this cruise, which can be complimented by a delicious cocktail from our Full Bar.
Highlights for this 2-hour narrated cruise, include:
- Live Acoustic Music on board for your entertainment
- A delicious catered dinner ~Octoberfest Dinner catered by Front St Brewery
- Enjoy the amazing colors of the Sunset over the Cape Fear River
- Views of the Historic Downtown Riverfront
- Relaxing cruise to meet new friends
The perfect way to end a day or start an evening on the town!
What Is Not Included?
- Beverages are not included but can be purchased on board. A full bar is available.
- Gratuities are not included but are greatly appreciated!
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is highly recommended and tours often sell out in advance. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance. Tickets can be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Are children allowed?
- Yes, children are more than welcome. Children between ages 4-12 can purchase a reduced price ticket. Infants 3 and under can come for free. Please note that due to USCG regulation, everyone including infants and toddlers need to purchase a ticket in order to attend.
- What type of food is included in the dinner?
- The dinner will consist of marinated chicken bites, pasta with vegetables, and a mixed vegetable medley.
- Are any drinks included in the price of the ticket?
- No, there is a full bar on board though with soda and alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
- Is the dinner served buffet-style? Is there assigned seating?
- The dinner is served buffet-style and seating is first come-first served.
- Can we bring our own food and beverage?
- The dinner is included in the price of the ticket, so there is no need to bring your own. Personal alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be brought on board.
- Does the boat run in the event of rain?
- We are fully enclosed and rain does not normally prevent departure. However, it is at the Captain's discretion to cancel based on weather conditions. If we need to cancel the trip, you will be able to reschedule or receive credit for a future tour.
- Is parking available near the dock?
- Parking is available in the Public Parking Deck, lots and on the street. Additional parking and meeting information will be provided immediately upon ticket purchase.
- Is there a restroom on board?
- Yes. We have a restroom available onboard and it is handicap accessible.
- Do you allow pets?
- No, unfortunately we do not allow pets.
- Are strollers allowed?
- Yes, we allow strollers.
- Is smoking allowed on the deck?
- No, sorry. Smoking is not allowed on our boat.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, we allow wheelchairs and we are handicap accessible. We also allow strollers on the boat.
- Will I get seasick?
- Seasickness should not be an issue, since our boat glides smoothly on the water. However, if you are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions before the event.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes, gift certificates are available and make the perfect gift for any occasion. To purchase or get information about gift certificates, please click the "Contact WilmingtonWT" link on the left to send an inquiry. Please include your preferred time, date, and party size..
- Do you offer private group charters?
- Yes. We offer a variety of private charters for corporate events, wedding receptions and special occasions. Please click the "Contact WilmingtonWT" link on the left for further details.
- Non-refundable, can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) only if you do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boats are United States Coast Guard documented for a certain amount of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
Wilmington Water Tours
The Wilmington is the first and finest state-of-the-art catamaran to serve Historic Downtown Wilmington. She has a wake cancelling design and is fully enclosed. She is handicap accessible and offers a flexible layout for comfortableseating up to 49 guests. All ABC permits and spacious restrooms complete our package.
Wilminton Watertours, Inc. was created by 5 different owners with the same vision and passion. Capt. Doug Springer, Capt. Ed Oeters, Diane Upton, Garland Valentine & Mary DeLollo decided to join together to fulfill a new business venture. They had a boat built brought it to Wilmington and took to the waters. Their motto is "Just Add Water" for a relaxing recipe. The owners' passion for boating and local history soon garnered attention, and with the help of some friends, they founded Wilmington Water Tours to show off local history and sights.
Captain Doug Springer and his wife Diane Upton came to Wilmington in 2004 to pursue their dream of life on the water. They were confident that a water based tour company designed to serve the Cape Fear River basin at large was needed. Garland Valentine and Mary DeLollo shared the same dream and joined Doug and Diane to make this vision a reality. After working over a year as part-time relief captain, Captain Ed Oeters met Capt. Doug in May 2012 then joined the company.