You can bring up to 4 people to ride in luxury, comfort and style. Air conditioned in the summer and heated in winter.
Unlike any other tour, your chauffeured journey with an experienced, knowledgeable native New Yorker will show you the most fascinating areas in New York City. Begin in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the City's most influential residents, and then venture across the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline.
Visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestoned dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Financial District, home of The New York Stock Exchange
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Your 2 hour journey can also be customized for a special occasion or a night on the town.
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance? Can I pay cash?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, and tours often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Cash is not accepted.
- Does the tour include stops or are we in the car the whole tour?
- You have the option to get out at most locations to explore, take photos etc.
- Is this a private tour, or will there be other people in the car with us?
- This is an Exclusive Private Tour. Once tickets are purchased for a specfic time slot, that tour will no longer be available to anyone else.
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Yes. There will many of great opportunities for taking memorable photos. Remember to bring your camera.
- Are the tours conducted in English only?
- Yes. However, since the tour is mostly visual, the tour can work wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.
- Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, if you will be able to move from your chair into the car with the help of the other people in your group, then you can definitely be accommodated on the tour.
- Are your vehicles air-conditioned?
- Yes! All of the vehicles used for our tours have air-conditioning for the summer months and heating for the winter months.
- Can I bring food & drink on the tour?
- No. Unfortunately, we don't allow food and drink on the tour. However a cold bottle of spring water is provided to each guest at the beginning of the tour.
- Where does the tour begin?
- It starts in the Heart of Greenwich Village (aka The West Village). Greenwich Village is easily reached by taxi or subway from anywhere in Manhattan. Exact meeting location details, including a map and subway directions, will be provided to you immediately upon purchasing your eticket.
- How long is the tour?
- The standard tour is about 2 hours long, but it can run a bit longer or shorter, depending on traffic.
- Where does the tour end?
- The tour ends back where it started in Greenwich Village. Most of our guests, however, opt to get out in Chinatown or Little Italy which is near the end of the tour.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No. Sorry pets are not allowed.
- What happens if it rains or snows?
- The tour runs rain or shine. However, due to the nature of this tour, we will not be conducting the tour during severely inclement weather. If, on the day of the tour, the company needs to cancel the tour, we will reschedule you to another time that is convenient for you.
- Can I leave my belongings in the vehicle when we make stops?
- Yes. You can stow your belongings in the interior or trunk (boot) of the vehicle, but please keep in mind that New York Fun Tours is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Are gratuities included?
- If you feel you enjoyed yourself and had a great time, gratuities are greatly appreciated.
- Is the Cadillac available for special events?
- Yes! New York Fun Tours® can arrange to have you picked up and dropped off in style. A night on the town, a special date or any occasion. If you are interested in this, please click the "Contact FunTours" link and provide details of what you are looking for. A New York Fun Tours representative will get back to you shortly.
- Do you offer discounts for travel agents?
- The standard travel agent discount is 10%. This discount is valid for travel agents who will be attending the tour, and requires the agent to provide a business card at the start of the tour. To use this discount, please contact New York Fun Tours by clicking "Contact FunTours" and providing your travel agency's name and contact information.
- Are there gift certificates available for the tour?
- Absolutely! Gift certificates are available and they make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate please click on the "Gift certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
New York Fun Tours ®
The goal of New York Fun Tours® is to provide both an interesting and unique way of learning about New York City, featuring both historically established neighborhoods as well as up-and-coming downtown Manhattan areas, including the West Village, SoHo, TriBeCa, and others.
Each tour can be tailored to your interests, and it is our main goal that at the end of your trip, you leave with a sense of the real New York, and a greater knowledge of the city and its culture.