From the creators of Accomplice: New York - an all new adventure!
Accomplice: The Village is the second production from the Accomplice team - a theatrical experience unlike any on Broadway, taking the audience on an actual journey through the streets of New York's West Village. Spend an afternoon getting caught in a maze in which you'll experience New York City in a whole new way!
Armed with a few initial bits of information, participants are sent on a mission along the streets of the Village aiding in the execution of a meticulously crafted criminal plot, piecing clues together, and relying on their own street smarts to make it to the end.
The Accomplice sites, naturally, are kept secret - it's all part of the fun.
Who's in on it? Who's not? Accomplice: The Village is an experience you won't soon forget.
"Not enough information," you say? Trust us - the fun is in the surprises.
Is the date you're looking for sold out? Please check availability for Accomplice: New York by clicking on the listing to the left of the page.
- I haven't seen Accomplice: New York yet. Will I be able to follow the story?
- Absolutely. You don't need to have been to Accomplice: New York to experience "The Village". If there's a question you should be asking, it's "Why haven't I seen Accomplice: New York yet? I've heard it's an amazing and captivating experience!"
- I haven't seen Accomplice: New York, which I've heard is an amazing and captivating experience! How and when can I see it?
- Accomplice: New York returned to the streets in March 2008. Tickets are on sale now!
- Accomplice: The Village is taking place during the winter. Isn't there a lot of walking involved? I'll get frostbite.
- Accomplice: The Village has been constructed to take place year round, with less space covered and more indoor activity. You'll be fine.
- Is Accomplice: The Village appropriate for kids?
- We recommend that 10-17 year olds be accompanied by parents. If your child is below the age of 10, do you really want them exposed to a life of crime at such an impressionable age? Having said that, if you have a child under the age of 10 that's particularly sharp and can keep his or her mouth shut, bring 'em along. Just don't be upset at the innocence lost.
- Can I pay cash for a ticket on the day of the show?
- Sorry, in order to experience Accomplice: The Village properly all tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Can I come to Accomplice: The Village if I don't have a group of eight?
- Of course. You'll be paired with other smaller groups and you'd better become friendly - you may have to save each others lives. Two lessons to keep in mind: Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.
- Can I have a group larger than eight?
- Sure! We max out the group at eight people if you're not all booking together, but if you have between 9-10 people that would like to come, call Zerve at 800-979-3370 for assistance. If you have a group of more than 10 people, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date, time, and total number of people and we'll do our best to up the maximum spaces for that slot.
- I'm very smart and fast and will win Accomplice: The Village. What do I get?
- Accomplice: The Village is not a race. You're a winner just for coming. Take your time and enjoy the ride. Don't be so competitive.
- Are gift certificates available for Accomplice: The Village?
- Yes, gift certificates are available for both Accomplice: The Village and Accomplice: New York, and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for Accomplice: The Village please click on the "Gift certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- How is my gift certificate delivered? Can I print it out now and give it to the recipient myself?
- Yes, you can! When you purchase your gift certificate online, you will be presented immediately with your gift certificate so that you can print it out and deliver it. If you buy it over the phone, a link to your gift certificate will be emailed to you as soon as your purchase is completed.
- What if I want the gift certificate emailed to the recipient instead?
- That's no problem either! When you purchase your gift certificate, just select the option to have the certificate emailed directly to the recipient and provide their email address. You'll even be able to decide whether you want the email sent immediately or if you'd prefer to schedule it to be emailed on a future date. (For instance, if you want to buy it today so you don't forget, but you don't want it emailed to the recipient until their special day!)
- I have a really important question but can't remember it right now.
- No problem. Email us at email@example.com and we'll try to figure out what it was you wanted to ask.
Accomplice has been featured in:
Time Out New York
The New York Times
Live With Regis And Kelly
Fox 5 TV
CNN Headline News
The New York Daily News
New York Magazine
The Village Voice
Canada's Globe and Mail
The New Jersey Star Ledger
New York Press
The New York Post