Our Ensenada Mexico Coastal Tour will lead you further south into Mexico through a scenic toll road where you will see how coastal cliffs and soft hillsides tumble one into another to blend into the blue ocean. This tour will provide you with a more genuine Mexican experience. In the city of Ensenada, all is very different than the areas around the border. The variety of landscape and the unique architecture will delight your sights.
In the area you will find emblematic sites, such as:
- The Civic Plaza, with its sculptures of Mexican heroes and the huge Mexican flag
- The famous board walk “Malecon” whose coastal access is the best place to admire the port activities
- Coastal sights and architecture not found elsewhere
This tour is the perfect way to spend a relaxing day.
All US Citizens must have proper identification to return back to the USA. A passport, passport card or valid documentation is required to cross back into the USA. For Non US Citizens, please consult with your embassy. Our normal wait time at the border to return to USA is about 1 to 1.5 hours so return time may vary.
What Is Not Included?
- Beverages are not included
- Gratuities are not included but are greatly appreciated
- How do you reserve a tour in advance with Five Star Tours?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance as tours often sell out. To maximize your chances of getting the day, time, and number of tickets you prefer,please book well in advance. Tickets can be purchased online or over the phone with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Does the bus have a restroom?
- Depending on the bus we take, the bus may or may not have a restroom. However, you will be on the bus less than an hour, so we recommend using the restroom before the tour so that it is unlikely you need a restroom while you are on the bus.
- Do tour run rain or shine?
- Five Star Tours will operate a tour rain or shine.
- What type of vehicle will we be on? Do we have assigned seaing?
- You will be on a van or bus. We do not have assigned seating. It is first come first serve so be sure to arrive early. Our vehicles are air conditioned.
- What is included in the price of the ticket?
- Your ticket includes transportation, a guided city tour and taco demonstration with lunch.
- How long does the tour last?
- The tour is 4 hours long, but may vary due to the wait at border crossing.
- Are children allowed to attend?
- Yes, children of all ages are welcome. Due to the duration of the tour, parents should consider whether this tour is appropriate for their child.
- What about infants? Can they attend?
- There is no minimum age required in order to attend. Children under 3 years old can attend for free, but we ask that you leave us a note letting us know in the ”Message to the Seller” field when purchasing tickets.
- Where does the tour end?
- We will drop you off back at the meeting location.
- Is the tour narrated?
- Yes, the tour guide will narrate the tour and is happy to answer any questions on anything he did not cover.
- How much walking is involved? Do we get off the bus during the tour?
- We will be getting off the bus to explore different areas and the time is split between walking and driving.
- Can I leave my belongings on the bus if we get off? May I bring luggage on the bus?
- There is very limited storage space available on the bus/van and we cannot accommodate large pieces of luggage. Please also keep in mind that there will be a few stops of up to 15-20 minutes each where we will be leaving the bus. If you are not comfortable leaving your belongings on the bus during this time, you might want to reconsider bringing them.
- Will we be able to purchase food or drinks during the tour? Can I bring my own food or drinks?
- While no food or drinks are included in the ticket price, people can bring their own drinks and snacks on the tour. Food and drinks are available for purchase at a couple of stops.
- What should I wear?
- Please dress comfortable and according to the forecast since we will be getting off the bus/van at certain locations. Since the tour involved some walking, be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Are tours only available in English?
- Yes, at the moment we can only offer tours in English, but you are more than welcome to arrange for an interpreter. Please note that if bringing an interpreter, they will need a full priced ticket.
- Does Five Star Tours offer hotel pickup?
- Although we cannot guarantee hotel pickup, sometimes we can accommodate a pickup request depending on where your hotel is located. To request a hotel pickup, please click on the “Contact FiveStarTour” link to the left of the page.
- Is the van or bus wheelchair and stroller accessible?
- Our vehicle does not have a wheelchair lift, so we generally don't recommend our tours for those in wheelchairs. We can usually accommodate guests if they can manage to get on and off the van and walk short distances, as we can store a fold-up wheelchair on the vehicle. Keep in mind that we will be getting off the van at a few stops along the way but there is minimal walking involved on this tour. If you have any questions about whether this tour is appropriate for someone with limited mobility, please click on the "Contact FiveStarTours" link to discuss it with us directly.
- Are gratuities included?
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket price. While note required, gratuities are accepted and appreciated by the tour guides. (15% is standard for a job well done)
- Are pets allowed on the tour?
- We are not able to accommodate pets on the tour.
- Are gift certificated available?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available for purchase on our website. If you have any questions about purchasing or redeeming gift certificates, please click on the “Contact FiveStarTours” link on the left side of this page.
- Can I arrange a private tour?
- Yes! Private tours for any group size are available. To inquire about booking a private tour, please click on the “Contact FiveStarTours” link on the left of this page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Everyone is responsible for having the proper identification to return back to the USA.
- For travel into Mexico, U.S. & Canadian citizens need passports. All others also need an ESTA or I-94 form, multiple entry visa or Permanent Resident Card. If any person is detained upon re-entry into the U.S., the bus will be unable to wait, and that person shall be responsible for their own transportation back.
Five Star Tours
Five Star Tours & Charter Bus Company is a local tour operator in San Diego offering a wide range of unique “ city tours” and “theme park tours” that create an unforgettable experience. Our tours focus on offering a unique visitor experience that will offer an interactive and fun way to discover America’s Finest City. Tours offered include City Tours, Heart of SoCal, Beach and Surf Tour, San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, Legoland Tours and more. These tours will be offer to all ages and will include a take home present.
“Our tours will open new adventures and will have our customers learning new ways of discovering our city” states Yolanda M. Hernandez, President of Five Star Tours. “We are delighted to be opening our new tour division and giving our visitors and locals an opportunity to learn about San Diego history, culture and most importantly what its citizens are all about”.
Five Star Tours is San Diego's Tour Bus Leader since 1972. We specialize in group transportation and tour services for all types of groups or individuals. We continue to expand and provide the safest most dependable charter bus service in San Diego and Southern California. With our diverse fleet of charter buses, we can accommodate any size group from the business traveler seeking airport service to the corporate event planner seeking group transportation.