Over 5,000 happy guests can't be wrong!
Tour some of the most iconic undead locations from our luxury coach. We love zombies, so join us on this 3-hour tour of the best zombie hangouts including locations from:
- The Walking Dead, S2 & 3
- Pet Sematary 2
This is an ever-changing tour, so you never know what you might see!
PLEASE NOTE: ALL GUESTS (LIVING OR ZOMBIE) MUST PURCHASE A TICKET. NO EXCEPTIONS. THIS INCLUDES CHILDREN OF ALL AGES.
What Is Not Included?
- Snacks and beverages
- Guide gratuities are not included but are greatly appreciated
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
My teen loved it!
|Smaston||Sun, Aug 30 2:30 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Other|
I recently was in Atlanta for business and took my teenage son with me for a short adventure. He is a huge Walking Dead fan, so I signed us up for the tour. Although I had never seen an episode, it was fun and the tour guides were great. My son loved every minute of it! Thank you!
|TWDCDN31||Sun, Aug 30 2:30 PM||Female||40-49||International Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
This tour was fantastic! Michael and Colin provided so much information about the show, that when we watch it over again, we'll be looking for those tidbits! Saw a lot of key places to the WD! Definitely recommend!
Great tour guides and nice bus with bathroom
|Tmarier1||Sat, Aug 29 2:30 PM||Female||50-59||Local||Couple on a Date|
The bus itself was very nice, comfortable, clean, and had a bathroom. The tour guides Collin and Stephanie, made the tour even more enjoyable because they had parts in The Walking Dead, they had interaction with the actors and could tell personal stories. They were very excited about the show themselves and the enthusiasm they had showed.
Fantastic tour! Highly recommend for WD fans!
|robinjk||Fri, Aug 28 2:30 PM||Female||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
Our tour guide was an absolute delight - kept a running dialogue of the show that included unknown facts and really interesting/funny stories from the WD set where he worked as one of the bit characters and as a zombie. It's hard to describe this guy's ability to keep his audience's attention for a solid three hours, but he did. The sites visited were downright creepy and SO COOL to see in person after having seen them on the show. Highly recommend this tour (and tour guide, as our Zombie 1 tour wasn't up to the same level as this one). Do it NOW before they finish the series!
Efficient and Affordable
|Hersheykiss||Fri, Aug 28 2:30 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Other|
Being a Walking Dead fan I've been waiting for this trip. We were able to view a lot of places surrounding the area of Senoia. The bus was nice and the trip was enjoyable. You can always take this trip on your own but there are a few suprises you won't get unless you take the trip.
Big Zombie Tour 2
|jadamcikova||Sun, Aug 23 2:30 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Had a great time! Tour guides were fun an had great insider tips and details...really fun if you are a big fan of the show! I wish we would have had an some kind of itinerary or map so we knew where we were going...it would be a fun keepsake to show off...
Great tour worth the money.
|Cbeck1967||Sat, Aug 22 2:30 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Got to see a lot of sights and the best to me was getting to see Morgan's apartment. Highly recommend this tour.
Great tour! Had such a fun day!
|dwedman||Sat, Aug 22 2:30 PM||Female||30-39||Local||Group of Friends|
We took this tour with a few friends. The locations were awesome and we had lots of great insider access. This was totally worth the money and now we really want to do part one as well.
A must for true Walking Dead Fans!
|sheilacole||Sat, Aug 22 2:30 PM||Female||40-49||International Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
WoW, The Zombie 2 tour was great, the tour guides were excellent in their knowledge and history of the Series and what is portrayed in the TV show. Colin and Stephanie were engaging and worked well to get all the activities out to their customers.I have not visited Zombie tour 1, but so glad I went on this tour instead. Coming to Atlanta from the UK with my teen son and 10 year-old daughter to see the tours has been well worth it.
You will love this if you are a fan!
|Houseflyuk||Fri, Aug 21 2:30 PM||Male||40-49||International Tourist(s)||Unspecified|
My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the Big Zombie Tour 2 around some of the locations used in The Walking Dead and Zombieland.
We also particularly enjoyed our guides tales of filming and the various locations. The "seedy motel" springs to mind, where they had to stop people getting off the bus due to one of the residents hassling the passengers for money "to buy alcohol or meth!"
This tour has made me even more of a fan and when I showed my friends the places I had visited along with screenshots of the series, they were suitably impressed! Even my partner was more intrigued, although she still wont watch the show in case of nightmares!
Would definitely recommend zombie fans to go on this tour!
- Do I have to puchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is highly recommended as tours often sell out. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance.
- Does my infant/toddler need a ticket?
- Yes. Everyone must purchase a ticket. No exceptions. If you are a living, breathing body you must have a ticket. And yes, if you are part of the Walking Dead, you too, must have a ticket.
- How is The Big Zombie Tour, Part 2 different from the Part 1 Tour?
- The Big Zombie Tour, Part 2 visits filming locations in Coweta County, south of Atlanta. The focus on this tour are locations from The Walking Dead Seasons 2 & 3, Zombieland, and Pet Sematary 2. The locations visited during part 1 are in downtown Atlanta and featured in The Walking Dead Season 1 and Zombieland.
- Are there any age restrictions for those wanting to take the tour?
- All ages are welcome! There is no minimum age for the tour. Every guest must purchase a ticket - NO EXCEPTIONS. . Guests 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do you make provisions for handicapped guests?
- Yes. We want everyone to enjoy themselves. There are portions of the tours that occur on foot, but all surfaces should be safe for wheelchairs. The bus is not equipped with a lift and we ask that you notify us in advance if there are special arrangements needed.
- What should I wear?
- Be advised that you will literally be walking in the very places where zombies and other stars walked. Please wear comfortable walking shoes. You will thank us later. While it’s a new bus, the air-conditioning tends to be a bit bi-polar so please bring a pull-over if you tend to get cold.
- May we tip our guide?
- Of course! If you think your guide was incredible, we absolutely encourage tips.
- Are tickets refundable?
- No, tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- How much walking is involved?
- We do about a quarter mile of walking on this tour. There is some slightly rough terrain, but nothing too severe.
- Do we enter the prison or farmhouse?
- No. The farmhouse is owned by a family and our policy is to not take guests to private residences, out of respect for the families that live there. The prison is in the studio, and we will not be going there either. However, I promise you a tour that will make you very, very happy!
- How large are the luxury coaches?
- Our coaches seat between 30-50 passengers. We chose coaches that would encourage plenty of Q & A with our guides.
- What does the 'transportation' extra include?
- The round trip transportation includes transportation between the ending location of the Big Zombie Tour Part 1 (Atlanta) and the start of the Big Zombie Tour Part 2 (Senoia). You will be returned to the starting location in Atlanta at the end of your Big Zombie Tour Part 2.
- Where does the transportation leave from?
- The round trip transportation begins and ends at the Atlanta Movie Tours storefront - 327 Nelson Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30313. Please note that this is the ending location of the Big Zombie Tour Part 1. You are more than welcome to use the round trip transportation if you are not attending the Big Zombie Tour Part 1 - you just need to be at this location at 12:30pm.
- May I bring my own refreshments?
- The coaches are stocked with water and we try to stop at least once for a restroom/refreshment break. There is no eating or outside coolers allowed on the bus.
- Will I see a star?
- You never know who you might run into. Bring a camera and be prepared. We ask that you only take stills. Thanks in advance.
- How can I become an extra in movies and then become one of your awesome guides?
- Great tips are here: http://www.squidoo.com/become-a-movie-extra-in-atlanta. What’s filming, wrapped and how to become an extra so check it out!
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- Yes, gift certificates are available and make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Can I book a group or custom tour?
- Absolutely! To inquire about a group or custom tour, please contact us directly by clicking the "Contact ATLMovies" link on the left hand side.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour. We leave PROMPTLY on time.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour leaving to check in. This should give you plenty of time to find us, use the restroom and do a little shopping before your tour leaves. WE DO NOT HOLD THE TOURS FOR LATE ARRIVALS. To ensure you can find us, please visit our Tips page for directions to our shop.
Atlanta Movie Tours
We have been featured in:
Conde Nast Traveler
Atlanta Journal Constitution
Walking Dead Locations
Air Tran GO Magazine
Whether you are in town for a convention, vacation or family reunion, Atlanta Movie Tours has something for everyone!
Atlanta Movie Tours is the first of its kind in Atlanta and you can trace the footsteps of your favorite television and movie characters as you board a luxury coach to all your favorite film locations. Our entertaining tour guides have been on these sets and will give you the inside scoop and exclusive behind-the-scenes stories, plus the chance to walk away with trivia prizes!
Whether you are a fan of the classics, rom-coms, reality t.v., zombies or films in general, this is the tour for you! Not to mention it’s some of the best sightseeing out there with some hidden spots even locals don’t know about! It’s also the perfect tour for convention groups, family reunions and corporate team-building.
As movie & television fans ourselves, we are thrilled that so many productions have fallen in love with our beautiful city and state. To be able to share Atlanta with visitors through Atlanta Movie Tours is icing on the cake! ~Carrie Burns & Patti Davis, co-founders