Over 5,000 happy guests can't be wrong!
Tour some of the most iconic undead locations from our luxury coach. We love zombies, so join us on this 3-hour tour of the best zombie hangouts including locations from:
- The Walking Dead, S2 & 3
- Pet Sematary 2
This is an ever-changing tour, so you never know what you might see!
PLEASE NOTE: ALL GUESTS (LIVING OR ZOMBIE) MUST PURCHASE A TICKET. NO EXCEPTIONS. THIS INCLUDES CHILDREN OF ALL AGES.
What Is Not Included?
- Snacks and beverages
- Guide gratuities are not included but are greatly appreciated
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
|Asskicker||Sun, May 24 2:30 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
Words can't express!! Michael was fabulous!! Will be returning with a fresh group!! (fresh meat)
|jennlynne||Sun, May 24 2:30 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Our tour guides were amazing, Cindy and Michael were the best, very friendly and informative. Cant wait to come back!!
|kathybyrd||Sat, May 23 2:30 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
My family of 5 chose the Zombie tour part 2 because of the locations that were included in the tour. All of us are HUGE walking dead fans and couldnt have ask for a better tour or tour guide. We will be doing the part 1 tour later this summer and we will definately be back to "Woodbury".
|bandersen21||Sat, May 23 2:30 PM||Male||60-69||Local||Couple on a Date|
Very enjoyable tour. I plan on taking my daughter to this same tour.. Job very well done thank you.
|mostlygreen||Sat, May 23 2:30 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
We really enjoyed our trip to Senoia...such a quaint town. We are big Walking Dead fans and we enjoyed our tour to the filming sites And getting additional info from the tour guide.
|sanjoh||Fri, May 22 2:30 PM||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified|
It was excellent.
|mswaldeck||Sun, May 17 2:30 PM||Female||60-69||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
This tour was well worth the time and money! Added extra was having a "walker" conduct the tour and provide much background information about both the production and Georgia's involvement in the industry. Bus ride was comfortable and the stops were well timed...and included a bathroom break! Water was provided to all...great during the Georgia heat. We were given plenty of time for pictures and the group picture was great! Would definitely recommend this tour and plan to come back for #3 when available and for #1.
Awesome day out
|carmenreneej||Sun, May 17 2:30 PM||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified|
The tour exceeded all expections! A must for any Walking Dead fan. Micheal was an excellent guide and would highly recommend.
|BobbyOwens||Sun, May 17 2:30 PM||Male||40-49||Local||Family Without Children|
My wife and I went on Sunday, May 17th, 2015. Our guides were Michael and Cindy. This was one of the best experiences of my life, regardless of being a huge fan of The Walking Dead. Michael and Cindy make you feel important and not just another face with money. From the moment Randy, the bus driver, dropped us off at the Woodbury Shop and I met Michael and Cindy, I knew this was going to be an excellent 3+ hours! All three talk to and treat you like they've known you for years.
I really can't thank Michael, Cindy, and Randy enough for a wonderful outing. The sites we visited and all of the inside information on the things you probably didn't know, thought you knew, or even thought you wouldn't care to know were made all the more interesting by Michael.
I hope others take advantage of this experience when/if they can. My wife and I had an excellent time! I can't wait to come back for Part 3 and I might just come down some time just to see Michael and Cindy again at the Woodbury Shop!
Wifes Birthday Gettaway
|Tommicita||Sat, May 16 2:30 PM||Male||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
We had a great time. Learned a lot and we are looking forward to the next time. We will and have recommended this to friends, coworkers, and family.
- Do I have to puchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is highly recommended as tours often sell out. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance.
- Does my infant/toddler need a ticket?
- Yes. Everyone must purchase a ticket. No exceptions. If you are a living, breathing body you must have a ticket. And yes, if you are part of the Walking Dead, you too, must have a ticket.
- How is The Big Zombie Tour, Part 2 different from the Part 1 Tour?
- The Big Zombie Tour, Part 2 visits filming locations in Coweta County, south of Atlanta. The focus on this tour are locations from The Walking Dead Seasons 2 & 3, Zombieland, and Pet Sematary 2. The locations visited during part 1 are in downtown Atlanta and featured in The Walking Dead Season 1 and Zombieland.
- Are there any age restrictions for those wanting to take the tour?
- All ages are welcome! There is no minimum age for the tour. Every guest must purchase a ticket - NO EXCEPTIONS. . Guests 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do you make provisions for handicapped guests?
- Yes. We want everyone to enjoy themselves. There are portions of the tours that occur on foot, but all surfaces should be safe for wheelchairs. The bus is not equipped with a lift and we ask that you notify us in advance if there are special arrangements needed.
- What should I wear?
- Be advised that you will literally be walking in the very places where zombies and other stars walked. Please wear comfortable walking shoes. You will thank us later. While it’s a new bus, the air-conditioning tends to be a bit bi-polar so please bring a pull-over if you tend to get cold.
- May we tip our guide?
- Of course! If you think your guide was incredible, we absolutely encourage tips.
- Are tickets refundable?
- No, tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- How much walking is involved?
- We do about a quarter mile of walking on this tour. There is some slightly rough terrain, but nothing too severe.
- Do we enter the prison or farmhouse?
- No. The farmhouse is owned by a family and our policy is to not take guests to private residences, out of respect for the families that live there. The prison is in the studio, and we will not be going there either. However, I promise you a tour that will make you very, very happy!
- How large are the luxury coaches?
- Our coaches seat between 30-50 passengers. We chose coaches that would encourage plenty of Q & A with our guides.
- What does the 'transportation' extra include?
- The round trip transportation includes transportation between the ending location of the Big Zombie Tour Part 1 (Atlanta) and the start of the Big Zombie Tour Part 2 (Senoia). You will be returned to the starting location in Atlanta at the end of your Big Zombie Tour Part 2.
- Where does the transportation leave from?
- The round trip transportation begins and ends at the Atlanta Movie Tours storefront - 327 Nelson Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30313. Please note that this is the ending location of the Big Zombie Tour Part 1. You are more than welcome to use the round trip transportation if you are not attending the Big Zombie Tour Part 1 - you just need to be at this location at 12:30pm.
- May I bring my own refreshments?
- The coaches are stocked with water and we try to stop at least once for a restroom/refreshment break. There is no eating or outside coolers allowed on the bus.
- Will I see a star?
- You never know who you might run into. Bring a camera and be prepared. We ask that you only take stills. Thanks in advance.
- How can I become an extra in movies and then become one of your awesome guides?
- Great tips are here: http://www.squidoo.com/become-a-movie-extra-in-atlanta. What’s filming, wrapped and how to become an extra so check it out!
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- Yes, gift certificates are available and make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Can I book a group or custom tour?
- Absolutely! To inquire about a group or custom tour, please contact us directly by clicking the "Contact ATLMovies" link on the left hand side.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour. We leave PROMPTLY on time.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour leaving to check in. This should give you plenty of time to find us, use the restroom and do a little shopping before your tour leaves. WE DO NOT HOLD THE TOURS FOR LATE ARRIVALS. To ensure you can find us, please visit our Tips page for directions to our shop.
Atlanta Movie Tours
We have been featured in:
Conde Nast Traveler
Atlanta Journal Constitution
Walking Dead Locations
Air Tran GO Magazine
Whether you are in town for a convention, vacation or family reunion, Atlanta Movie Tours has something for everyone!
Atlanta Movie Tours is the first of its kind in Atlanta and you can trace the footsteps of your favorite television and movie characters as you board a luxury coach to all your favorite film locations. Our entertaining tour guides have been on these sets and will give you the inside scoop and exclusive behind-the-scenes stories, plus the chance to walk away with trivia prizes!
Whether you are a fan of the classics, rom-coms, reality t.v., zombies or films in general, this is the tour for you! Not to mention it’s some of the best sightseeing out there with some hidden spots even locals don’t know about! It’s also the perfect tour for convention groups, family reunions and corporate team-building.
As movie & television fans ourselves, we are thrilled that so many productions have fallen in love with our beautiful city and state. To be able to share Atlanta with visitors through Atlanta Movie Tours is icing on the cake! ~Carrie Burns & Patti Davis, co-founders