Over 5,000 happy guests can't be wrong!
Tour some of the most iconic undead locations from our luxury coach. We love zombies, so join us on this 3-hour tour of the best zombie hangouts including locations from:
- The Walking Dead, S2 & 3
- Pet Sematary 2
This is an ever-changing tour, so you never know what you might see!
PLEASE NOTE: ALL GUESTS (LIVING OR ZOMBIE) MUST PURCHASE A TICKET. NO EXCEPTIONS. THIS INCLUDES CHILDREN OF ALL AGES.
What Is Not Included?
- Snacks and beverages
- Guide gratuities are not included but are greatly appreciated
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
|dougbad||Sun, Jan 31 2:30 PM||Unspecified||Unspecified||International Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
Guide very informative and lots of great sites to see
|Rguido805||Sun, Jan 31 2:30 PM||Male||20-29||Domestic Tourist(s)||Other|
This tour was great! Well worth the price. I was very surprised at how much there was to see
|estookey93||Sat, Jan 30 2:30 PM||Female||20-29||Local||Couple on a Date|
I'm not a walking dead fan but I got tickets for my fiancé for Christmas and he loved it.
Totally worth the price!
|roberthayden||Sat, Jan 30 2:30 PM||Male||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Colin was our guide and he was great! He was able to give a lot of detailed descriptions, to his time as an extra on TWD S3. My son and I are huge fans of the show, but our whole family enjoyed the tour. We will go back to Senioa again, and now want to do zombie tour 1 in Atlanta. Really awesome to see so many of the historic locations from the show.
|Alise478||Sat, Jan 30 2:30 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
This tour offers you exclusive inside tours of two of the main sets of The Walking Dead! So fun and great job by the tour guide and staff!! Loved it so much, can't wait to go on the next tour!
|jenncastaned||Sat, Jan 23 2:30 PM||Female||30-39||Combination||Couple on a Date|
My husband and i really enjoyed this tour. It was so awesome. I loved our tour guides and all of the extra info they shared with us. Cant wait to go on the Big Zombie tour 1.
i really loved it
|bramante||Wed, Jan 20 2:30 PM||Male||30-39||International Tourist(s)||Individual|
the tour was amazing!!!
|Michhand2||Sun, Jan 17 2:30 PM||Female||50-59||Local||Couple on a Date|
I have never seen the show Walking Dead and even after an amazing tour I will NOT be watching I do not care
for Horror. However our guide made sure that I had a good time
Perfect way to end our trip!
|Kahaynes28||Sun, Jan 17 2:30 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
This was a surprise trip for my husband's 40th birthday. He is a huge fan of TWD and I thought that this trip would be awesome. Every aspect of it exceeded the expectations that I had. We went on The Big Zombie 2 Tour right before we left to go back home and it was just the cherry on top! It was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was Micheal and he was so informative. We loved getting to hear about his experiences on the show. He was very funny and personable also. I would definitely recommend the bus tour to any fan of The Walking Dead. I hope you get Micheal too. When the trip ends your kind of sad because it feels like you are saying goodbye to a friend. We will definilty be back for part 1 of the tour.
Fantastic Day on The Walking Dead Tour
|sda15347||Sun, Jan 17 2:30 PM||Female||60-69||Local||Family With Children|
My granddaughter and I had the most wonderful day on this tour. It met, and even exceeded, our highest expectations! What a fun day we had. Thanks to Atlanta Movie Tours for making a "memory" for me and my granddaughter to share for years to come. We are HUGE fans of the show. If you could only hear our discussions about recent episodes...! It's a fun way to bond. My granddaughter was so thrilled with the trip that she now wants to do the tour in Atlanta! Look out Atlanta...here we come!!!!!
- Do I have to puchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is highly recommended as tours often sell out. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please book well in advance.
- Does my infant/toddler need a ticket?
- Yes. Everyone must purchase a ticket. No exceptions. If you are a living, breathing body you must have a ticket. And yes, if you are part of the Walking Dead, you too, must have a ticket.
- How is The Big Zombie Tour, Part 2 different from the Part 1 Tour?
- The Big Zombie Tour, Part 2 visits filming locations in Coweta County, south of Atlanta. The focus on this tour are locations from The Walking Dead Seasons 2 & 3, Zombieland, and Pet Sematary 2. The locations visited during part 1 are in downtown Atlanta and featured in The Walking Dead Season 1 and Zombieland.
- Are there any age restrictions for those wanting to take the tour?
- All ages are welcome! There is no minimum age for the tour. Every guest must purchase a ticket - NO EXCEPTIONS. . Guests 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do you make provisions for handicapped guests?
- Yes. We want everyone to enjoy themselves. There are portions of the tours that occur on foot, but all surfaces should be safe for wheelchairs. The bus is not equipped with a lift and we ask that you notify us in advance if there are special arrangements needed.
- What should I wear?
- Be advised that you will literally be walking in the very places where zombies and other stars walked. Please wear comfortable walking shoes. You will thank us later. While it’s a new bus, the air-conditioning tends to be a bit bi-polar so please bring a pull-over if you tend to get cold.
- May we tip our guide?
- Of course! If you think your guide was incredible, we absolutely encourage tips.
- Are tickets refundable?
- No, tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- How much walking is involved?
- We do about a quarter mile of walking on this tour. There is some slightly rough terrain, but nothing too severe.
- Do we enter the prison or farmhouse?
- No. The farmhouse is owned by a family and our policy is to not take guests to private residences, out of respect for the families that live there. The prison is in the studio, and we will not be going there either. However, I promise you a tour that will make you very, very happy!
- How large are the luxury coaches?
- Our coaches seat between 30-50 passengers. We chose coaches that would encourage plenty of Q & A with our guides.
- What does the 'transportation' extra include?
- The round trip transportation includes transportation between the ending location of the Big Zombie Tour Part 1 (Atlanta) and the start of the Big Zombie Tour Part 2 (Senoia). You will be returned to the starting location in Atlanta at the end of your Big Zombie Tour Part 2.
- Where does the transportation leave from?
- The round trip transportation begins and ends at the Atlanta Movie Tours storefront - 327 Nelson Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30313. Please note that this is the ending location of the Big Zombie Tour Part 1. You are more than welcome to use the round trip transportation if you are not attending the Big Zombie Tour Part 1 - you just need to be at this location at 12:30pm.
- May I bring my own refreshments?
- You are welcome to bring refreshments with you. We also try to stop at least once for a restroom/refreshment break. Unless you are on a custom tour, there are no coolers allowed on the bus.
- Will I see a star?
- You never know who you might run into. Bring a camera and be prepared. We ask that you only take stills. Thanks in advance.
- How can I become an extra in movies and then become one of your awesome guides?
- Great tips are here: http://www.squidoo.com/become-a-movie-extra-in-atlanta. What’s filming, wrapped and how to become an extra so check it out!
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- Yes, gift certificates are available and make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate, please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Can I book a group or custom tour?
- Absolutely! To inquire about a group or custom tour, please contact us directly by clicking the "Contact ATLMovies" link on the left hand side.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour. We leave PROMPTLY on time.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour leaving to check in. This should give you plenty of time to find us, use the restroom and do a little shopping before your tour leaves. WE DO NOT HOLD THE TOURS FOR LATE ARRIVALS. To ensure you can find us, please visit our Tips page for directions to our shop.
Atlanta Movie Tours
We have been featured in:
Conde Nast Traveler
Atlanta Journal Constitution
Walking Dead Locations
Air Tran GO Magazine
Whether you are in town for a convention, vacation or family reunion, Atlanta Movie Tours has something for everyone!
Atlanta Movie Tours is the first of its kind in Atlanta and you can trace the footsteps of your favorite television and movie characters as you board a luxury coach to all your favorite film locations. Our entertaining tour guides have been on these sets and will give you the inside scoop and exclusive behind-the-scenes stories, plus the chance to walk away with trivia prizes!
Whether you are a fan of the classics, rom-coms, reality t.v., zombies or films in general, this is the tour for you! Not to mention it’s some of the best sightseeing out there with some hidden spots even locals don’t know about! It’s also the perfect tour for convention groups, family reunions and corporate team-building.
As movie & television fans ourselves, we are thrilled that so many productions have fallen in love with our beautiful city and state. To be able to share Atlanta with visitors through Atlanta Movie Tours is icing on the cake! ~Carrie Burns & Patti Davis, co-founders