On this ultimate 2-hour dinner cruise, we'll travel on the St Johns River and enjoy a relaxing evening on the water. Guests will feast on the Admiral's Dinner of Caeser salad, 2 entrée dinner, steamed vegetables, rice, rolls, butter, dessert, and coffee. After dinner, you can dance the night away to the sounds of our live DJ, upstairs in the Admirals Salon. This cruise in not narrated.
New Fall menu catered by River City Brewing Co.
Friday only menu:
Caesar Salad. Chef's choice steamed vegetables, wild rice blend, Classic Lasagna with beef, ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Chicken Marsala with crimini mushrooms. fresh rolls and butter, river city's famous bread pudding and coffee.
Caeser Salad. Chef's choice steamed vegetables, Wild rice blend, Port Braised Beef Short Ribs with wild mushrooms in a port wine reduction. Chicken Piccata...Sauteed Boneless chicken breast lightly floured and seasoned with a lemon butter sauce, fresh rolls and butter, River city's famous Bread Pudding with a carmel rum sauce and coffee.
Sightsee only (no dinner) tickets are available for this cruise for a reduced price. Click on "buy tickets" and check "sightsee only" box.
While enjoying dinner, guests will have a beautiful view of the surrounding area. Some of the magnificent sights you might see include:
- Up close views of the downtown buildings
- Historic Bridges
- Jacksonville Landing
- Port of Jacksonville
- Ever Bank Stadium
- Friendship Fountain
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
Great time around Jacksonville
|Alisha1981||Sat, Dec 12, 15 7:00 PM||Female||30-39||Local||Couple on a Date|
Would definitely recommend this dinner cruise to others. The food was great and the staff was extremely attentive.
|torrag||Sat, Dec 12, 15 7:00 PM||Male||30-39||Local||Family With Children|
I surprise my wife with this dinner cruise. She absolutely loved it. We even took our 5 month old and he did not complain that much. The ship is in excellent conditions and the crew is very amicable and diligent. The food was very tasty and was buffet style. They have a full bar with typical drinks. Overall, I highly recommended as a date night or fun group activity. Upstairs has a decent size dance floor with DJ.
|VeverlyClayt||Sat, Dec 12, 15 7:00 PM||Female||40-49||Local||Couple on a Date|
WHAT A WONDERFUL DATE NIGHT GREAT ATMOSPHERE. DELICIOUS FOOD , STAFF WAS FRIENDLY. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.
Had a great time.
|hamishgunn||Fri, Dec 11, 15 7:00 PM||Male||40-49||Local||Couple on a Date|
I really enjoyed the cruz. It was nice
|ambsdr4him||Fri, Dec 4, 15 7:00 PM||Female||40-49||Local||Couple on a Date|
I booked this cruise for both myself and my husband to celebrate his birthday and we had the best time ever! From the Captain to the staff members, each one was extremely pleasant and attentive to the needs of the passengers on board. We will most definitely book this again, very soon.
Food was only downside
|Pochi1||Fri, Dec 4, 15 7:00 PM||Female||50-59||Local||Couple on a Date|
Food was not what was expected. Seem like a bad Golden Corral buffet, the food was hot when serve barely above room temp. Ship's crew members were all great, friendly and professional. I plan on taking cruise again.
|AlanKane||Fri, Nov 27, 15 7:00 PM||Female||60-69||Local||Other|
My husband and I received the dinner cruise as a gift. The dinner was delicious and the atmosphere was very pleasant and enjoyable. I've lived in Jax most my life but never saw our skyline view from a boat and was quite surprised at how beautiful it is. As a nice surprise, we saw the fireworks after the tree lighting at The Landing. Needless to say, we had the best view of all! I would highly recommend the dinner cruise, especially for a romantic date!
|ncfr198||Fri, Nov 27, 15 7:00 PM||Male||40-49||Local||Couple on a Date|
Just incredible. We are repeat guests on the foxy lady. We recommend this for everyone. What a great experience. We thank yhe crew of the foxy lady and look forward to our next cruise.
A very pleasant time on the water with my family.
|rpicatagi||Fri, Nov 27, 15 7:00 PM||Male||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
the views, service and food were all excellent.
I expected to be served dinner instead of a buffet, but this is not that big of a deal.
DJ was ok. I liked the ability to stay inside or go outside.
Relaxing and intimate dinner
|CMcNeal||Sat, Oct 24, 15 7:00 PM||Unspecified||40-49||Local||Couple on a Date|
It was a perfect dining experience for couples and small groups. Great scenery and breathtaking views of downtown.
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is required. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What about taking children on the cruise? Is there a special child rate?
- Children are more than welcome aboard the cruise! Reduced price tickets are available for children ages 3-10 and children under 3 can come for free but still need a ticket according to U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- What happens if it rains?
- Foxy Lady Cruises sails rain or shine. In the event of severe weather the Foxy Lady II may stay dockside until weather permits safe sailing. If severe weather persists, you will be able to reschedule (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future cruise.
- How many people can be on the boat at one time?
- The Foxy Lady II can carry up to a maximum of 137 passengers and has two separate climate controlled salons. However, on some of our cruises we limit the number of passengers to allow for a more comfortable cruise for our guests.
- What will we see on the cruise? Is it narrated?
- While the cruise is not narrated, the crew will answer any questions you have along the way. We will see all the major attractions visible from the St. Johns River!
- Are food or drinks available during the cruise?
- For guests who choose the dinner option, dinner including dessert and coffee is included but note that additional drinks are not. However, if you select the sightseeing only option, there are no food and drinks included but there is a full bar on board that offers juices, sodas, water, liquor, beer, wine for sale. Drink prices generally range from $5-$8 Make sure you bring extra money with you if you'd like to take advantage of our full bar! Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. Remember to bring valid identification if you're planning on consuming alcoholic beverages on board.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- Unfortunately personal foods and beverages are not allowed on board.
- Is smoking allowed on board?
- Smoking is permitted on the outside decks only. No smoking allowed while dockside.
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- Starting October...a live DJ will be upstairs in the Admirals Salon for after dinner dancing.
- Is there air conditioning/heating on board?
- Both of our two salons are climate controlled for your comfort.
- Is seating assigned on the cruise?
- No, seating is first come first served. Come early if there's a particular place you'd like to sit!
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- No, unfortunately neither the boat nor the dock is wheelchair accessible, therefore we don't recommend our cruises for those in wheelchairs. If there is someone in your group that can board with your assistance, they may be able to attend. If you have further questions about whether you will be able to board, please click on the "Contact JaxCruises" link to discuss.
- Are restrooms available?
- There are separate men's and women's restrooms on board for your convenience.
- Is there room to stow my belongings on board?
- We recommend you bring along only what you can carry with you, as you will probably want to move around the boat! There are no storage areas on board where we can store large belongings, so please only bring what is necessary.
- Are there life jackets on board?
- Yes, the Foxy Lady II has more than enough life jackets for all passengers at any time as we comply with all USCG requirements. Before leaving the dock, the Captain will explain where these are located during his safety announcement. Please note you are not required to wear life jackets during the cruise.
- Will I get seasick?
- The Foxy Lady II is very stable and in most cases you will not become sea sick. If you are very susceptible to motion sickness you may want to take a motion sickness aid before boarding. Consult your doctor!
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- Yes! Our boat is extremely stable and safe. However, if you are close to your due date, you may want to consult your doctor before attending the cruise.
- Is it customary to tip the crew?
- If you've enjoyed your experience, tipping is appreciated by the crew for exceptional service.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No, unfortunately pets are not allowed, except for service dogs.
- What else can I do around the meeting location?
- Downtown Jacksonville has many stores and restaurants to enjoy before or after your cruise.
- What about parking?
- Parking can be found at various lots around the docking area. Understand that Downtown Jacksonville can be busy at times, please allow ample time for parking and walking to the dock area.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available and they make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Are private tours/charters available?
- Private charters are available and are great for any special occasion. If you're interested in a private charter, please click on the "Contact JaxCruises" link and share your desires with us! We will get back to you shortly with pricing and menu information.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boat is US Coast Guard documented for a certain number of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
- This cruise may be canceled if a minimum number of passengers is not met.
- Occasionally, our cruises may be canceled if we do not meet a minimum number of passengers. Therefore, we advise booking as early as possible. If the minimum is not met 24 hours before the cruise you will be notified by e-mail that the cruise has been canceled. You will have the option to reschedule to another day, convert your ticket to a gift certificate to use later or request a refund.
Foxy Lady Cruises
than aboard Florida's newest dinner cruise yacht, the award winning Foxy Lady II.
Vast windows line the luxury yacht, providing spectacular views from every seat in the house. Our goal is to provide you and your guests with a cruise catered to fit your needs! Whether an elegant dinner, or a festive hors d'oeuvre and cocktail party, your cruise will be personally and professionally handled.
The Foxy Lady II, which can accommodate up to 137 passengers, hosts various public cruises, but is also available as a private charter for corporate sales meetings, award banquets, customer appreciation parties, birthdays, retirement parties, weddings, or any other occasion that requires that special touch. You will receive the same first class service Foxy Lady Cruises has been providing since 1999.
The magic of the Foxy Lady II speaks for itself. Come cruise the St. Johns River with us and make your next gathering an unforgettable experience!