On this ultimate 2-hour dinner cruise, we'll travel on the St Johns River and enjoy a relaxing evening on the water. Guests will feast on the Admiral's Dinner of Caeser salad, 2 entrée dinner, steamed vegetables, rice, rolls, butter, dessert, and coffee. After dinner, you can dance the night away to the sounds of our live DJ, upstairs in the Admirals Salon. This cruise in not narrated.
New Fall menu catered by River City Brewing Co.
Friday only menu:
Caesar Salad. Chef's choice steamed vegetables, wild rice blend, Classic Lasagna with beef, ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Chicken Marsala with crimini mushrooms. fresh rolls and butter, river city's famous bread pudding and coffee.
Caeser Salad. Chef's choice steamed vegetables, Wild rice blend, Port Braised Beef Short Ribs with wild mushrooms in a port wine reduction. Chicken Piccata...Sauteed Boneless chicken breast lightly floured and seasoned with a lemon butter sauce, fresh rolls and butter, River city's famous Bread Pudding with a carmel rum sauce and coffee.
Sightsee only (no dinner) tickets are available for this cruise for a reduced price. Click on "buy tickets" and check "sightsee only" box.
While enjoying dinner, guests will have a beautiful view of the surrounding area. Some of the magnificent sights you might see include:
- Up close views of the downtown buildings
- Historic Bridges
- Jacksonville Landing
- Port of Jacksonville
- Ever Bank Stadium
- Friendship Fountain
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
|Lang2013||Sat, Mar 12 7:00 PM||Female||20-29||Unspecified||Group of Friends|
We had a wonderful time on a double date. The food was good, music fun, and when it was ending we were wishing it would last longer.
A very nice evening
|benjamincarl||Sat, Mar 12 7:00 PM||Male||70+||Local||Family With Children|
We were celebrating a birthday for "grandma" so our son, his wife and two kids (12 and 10) were with us. It turned out to be a pleasant early March evening with a light breeze and no rain. It was almost dark by 7:00 PM when we started.
The staff were friendly and very attentive and helpful. All were pleasant and made efforts to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and had what we needed.
The food was delicious, but the kids were less than thrilled since it was not their kind of fare. My wife and I, however, enjoyed every bite of it.
We also went to the top deck and danced to the DJ's music. The lights along the river and the pleasant environment made for a very nice evening.
Great trip nice crew,good food
|CharlieDee||Sat, Mar 12 7:00 PM||Male||70+||Local||Couple on a Date|
Had a great time the capt.was very nice,the crew was great,the food was great,would sail again.
Very romantic! Will do again!
|Brandyei||Sat, Mar 12 7:00 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
The staff was wonderful! Very attentive! The views were amazing and romantic and the food was beyond delicious!
romantic for a couple
|igorsamocrai||Wed, Mar 9 7:00 PM||Male||20-29||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
i wish they would offer some seafood, other than that, the view was awesome, the existing menu was good, desert was delicious, the staff was super friendly
|Myronkelly||Sat, Mar 5 7:00 PM||Male||60-69||Local||Couple on a Date|
This was a birthday celebration and the evening was beautiful. The bar tender was enthusiastic and helpful. The disc jockey played a wide variety of music which made everyone either dance or clap, or at least move a bit.
The only complaint might be that the food was not quite hot enough by the time we got it upstairs to the second level.
A Must Do
|CaptRalph||Sat, Mar 5 7:00 PM||Male||70+||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
Great food, ship, cruise and most of all Great People. Highly Recommend.
The nice dinner cruise!
|reneegerrard||Sat, Mar 5 7:00 PM||Female||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
Very nice cruise I would recommend to others!
We really enjoyed the cruise.
|satisfied||Sat, Mar 5 7:00 PM||Female||40-49||Local||Group of Friends|
The cruise was very nice the view was great the crew was very friendly and attentive. We had a great time!
|gloriabeale||Sat, Mar 5 7:00 PM||Female||60-69||Local||Group of Friends|
Enjoyed an excellent evening of cruising, eating and listening to an exceptional variety of music. It was very relaxing and enjoyable and certainly would recommend to others.
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- A live DJ will be upstairs in the Admirals Salon for after dinner dancing.
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is required. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What happens if it rains?
- Foxy Lady Cruises sails rain or shine. In the event of severe weather the Foxy Lady II may stay dockside until weather permits safe sailing. If severe weather persists, you will be able to reschedule (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future cruise.
- How many people can be on the boat at one time?
- The Foxy Lady II can carry up to a maximum of 137 passengers and has two separate climate controlled salons. However, on some of our cruises we limit the number of passengers to allow for a more comfortable cruise for our guests.
- What will we see on the cruise? Is it narrated?
- While the cruise is not narrated, the crew will answer any questions you have along the way. We will see all the major attractions visible from the St. Johns River!
- Are food or drinks available during the cruise?
- For guests who choose the dinner option, dinner including dessert and coffee is included but note that additional drinks are not. However, if you select the sightseeing only option, there are no food and drinks included but there is a full bar on board that offers juices, sodas, water, liquor, beer, wine for sale. Drink prices generally range from $5-$8 Make sure you bring extra money with you if you'd like to take advantage of our full bar! Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. Remember to bring valid identification if you're planning on consuming alcoholic beverages on board.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- Unfortunately personal foods and beverages are not allowed on board.
- What about taking children on the cruise? Is there a special child rate?
- We do not offer a child's discount on this cruise. All passengers must have a ticket to board according to Coast guard regulation.
- Is smoking allowed on board?
- Smoking is permitted on the outside decks only. No smoking allowed while dockside.
- Is there air conditioning/heating on board?
- Both of our two salons are climate controlled for your comfort.
- Is seating assigned on the cruise?
- No, seating is first come first served. Come early if there's a particular place you'd like to sit!
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- No, unfortunately neither the boat nor the dock is wheelchair accessible, therefore we don't recommend our cruises for those in wheelchairs. If there is someone in your group that can board with your assistance, they may be able to attend. If you have further questions about whether you will be able to board, please click on the "Contact JaxCruises" link to discuss.
- Are restrooms available?
- There are separate men's and women's restrooms on board for your convenience.
- Is there room to stow my belongings on board?
- We recommend you bring along only what you can carry with you, as you will probably want to move around the boat! There are no storage areas on board where we can store large belongings, so please only bring what is necessary.
- Are there life jackets on board?
- Yes, the Foxy Lady II has more than enough life jackets for all passengers at any time as we comply with all USCG requirements. Before leaving the dock, the Captain will explain where these are located during his safety announcement. Please note you are not required to wear life jackets during the cruise.
- Will I get seasick?
- The Foxy Lady II is very stable and in most cases you will not become sea sick. If you are very susceptible to motion sickness you may want to take a motion sickness aid before boarding. Consult your doctor!
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- Yes! Our boat is extremely stable and safe. However, if you are close to your due date, you may want to consult your doctor before attending the cruise.
- Is it customary to tip the crew?
- If you've enjoyed your experience, tipping is appreciated by the crew for exceptional service.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No, unfortunately pets are not allowed, except for service dogs.
- What else can I do around the meeting location?
- Downtown Jacksonville has many stores and restaurants to enjoy before or after your cruise.
- What about parking?
- Parking can be found at various lots around the docking area. Understand that Downtown Jacksonville can be busy at times, please allow ample time for parking and walking to the dock area.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available and they make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Are private tours/charters available?
- Private charters are available and are great for any special occasion. If you're interested in a private charter, please click on the "Contact JaxCruises" link and share your desires with us! We will get back to you shortly with pricing and menu information.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Tickets only valid for date and time selected.
- Tickets can only be used for the date and time for which they have been purchased. Once purchased, tickets may not be used or exchanged for any other date or time or refunded.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boat is US Coast Guard documented for a certain number of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
- This cruise may be canceled if a minimum number of passengers is not met.
- Occasionally, our cruises may be canceled if we do not meet a minimum number of passengers. Therefore, we advise booking as early as possible. If the minimum is not met 24 hours before the cruise you will be notified by e-mail that the cruise has been canceled. You will have the option to reschedule to another day, convert your ticket to a gift certificate to use later or request a refund.
Foxy Lady Cruises
than aboard Florida's newest dinner cruise yacht, the award winning Foxy Lady II.
Vast windows line the luxury yacht, providing spectacular views from every seat in the house. Our goal is to provide you and your guests with a cruise catered to fit your needs! Whether an elegant dinner, or a festive hors d'oeuvre and cocktail party, your cruise will be personally and professionally handled.
The Foxy Lady II, which can accommodate up to 137 passengers, hosts various public cruises, but is also available as a private charter for corporate sales meetings, award banquets, customer appreciation parties, birthdays, retirement parties, weddings, or any other occasion that requires that special touch. You will receive the same first class service Foxy Lady Cruises has been providing since 1999.
The magic of the Foxy Lady II speaks for itself. Come cruise the St. Johns River with us and make your next gathering an unforgettable experience!