Join us aboard the Foxy Lady II, complete with two climate-controlled salons, two full cash bars, open-air decks, and an on-board galley! The Foxy Lady II can hold up to 137 passengers, and features spectacular views from every seat in the house.
Throughout the cruise some of the magnificent sights you might see include:
- Up-close views of the downtown buildings
- Historic Bridges
- Jacksonville Landing
- Friendship Fountain
- Ever Bank Stadium
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is strongly recommended, as cruises often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What about taking children on the cruise? Is there a special child rate?
- Children are more than welcome aboard our cocktail cruises, but everyone is the same price except for children under 3, who are free but still need a ticket according to US Coast Guard regulations.
- What happens if it rains?
- The Foxy Lady cruises rain or shine. In the event of severe weather the Foxy Lady II may stay dockside until weather permits safe sailing. If severe weather persists, you will be able to reschedule (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future cruise.
- How many people can be on the boat at one time?
- The Foxy Lady II can carry up to a maximum of 137 passengers and has two separate climate controlled salons. However, on some of our cruises we limit the number of passengers to allow for a more comfortable cruise for our guests.
- What will we see on the cruise? Is it narrated?
- While the cruise is not narrated, the crew will answer any questions you have along the way. We will see all the major attractions visible from the St. Johns River.
- Are food or drinks available during the cruise?
- There is no food or drinks included but there is a full bar on board that offers juices, sodas, water, liquor, beer, wine are for sale. While drink specials change, prices generally range from $3-$8. Make sure you bring extra money with you if you'd like to take advantage of our full bar! Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. Remember to bring valid identification if you're planning on consuming alcoholic beverages on board.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- No, unfortunately personal foods and beverages are prohibited aboard the Foxy Lady II. We do, however, have a full bar on board with drinks available for purchase !
- Is smoking allowed on board?
- Smoking is permitted on the outside decks only. No Smoking while Dockside.
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- There is background music on all cruises.
- Is there air conditioning/heating on board?
- Both of our two salons are climate controlled for your comfort.
- Is seating assigned on the cruise?
- No, seating is first come first served. Please arrive early if you would like to sit in a particular location on the boat.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- No, unfortunately neither the boat nor the dock is wheelchair accessible, therefore we don't recommend our cruises for those in wheelchairs. If there is someone in your group that can board with your assistance, they may be able to attend. If you have further questions about whether you will be able to board, please click on the "Contact JaxCruises" link to discuss.
- Are restrooms available?
- There are separate men's and women's restrooms on board for your convenience.
- Is there room to stow my belongings on board?
- We recommend you bring along only what you can carry with you, as you will probably want to move around the boat! There are no storage areas on board where we can store large belongings, so please only bring what is necessary.
- Are there life jackets on board?
- Yes, the Foxy Lady II has more than enough life jackets for all passengers at any time as we comply with all USCG requirements. Before leaving the dock, the Captain will explain where these are located during his safety announcement. Please note you are not required to wear life jackets during the cruise.
- Will I get seasick?
- The Foxy Lady II is very stable and in most cases you will not become sea sick. If you are very susceptible to motion sickness you may want to take a motion sickness aid before boarding. Consult your doctor!
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- Yes! Our boat is extremely stable and safe. However, if you are close to your due date, you may want to consult your doctor before attending the cruise.
- Is it customary to tip the crew?
- If you've enjoyed your experience, tipping is appreciated by the crew for exceptional service.
- What else can I do around the meeting location?
- Downtown Jacksonsville has many stores and resturants to enjoy before or after your cruise.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No, unfortunately pets are not allowed, except for service dogs.
- What about parking?
- Parking can be found at various lots around the docking area. Understand that Downtown Jacksonville can be busy at times, please allow ample time for parking and walking to the dock area.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available and they make perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Are private charters available?
- Private charters are available and are great for any special occasion. If you're interested in a private charter, please click on the "Contact JaxCruises" link and share your desires with us! We will get back to you shortly with pricing and menu information.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boat is US Coast Guard documented for a certain number of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
- This cruise may be canceled if a minimum number of passengers is not met.
- Occasionally, our cruises may be canceled if we do not meet a minimum number of passengers. Therefore, we advise booking as early as possible. If the minimum is not met 24 hours before the cruise you will be notified by e-mail that the cruise has been canceled. You will have the option to reschedule to another day, convert your ticket to a gift certificate to use later or request a refund.
Foxy Lady Cruises
The Foxy Lady II hosts a variety of public cruises including sightseeing, lunch, dinner and cocktail cruises.
In addition to our public cruises, she is also the perfect venue for all types of private events including weddings, parties, corporate functions or any other occasion that requires that special touch. You will receive the same first class service that Foxy Lady Cruises had been providing since 1999.
The Foxy Lady II can hold up to 137 people. She has 2 climate controlled salons as well as open air decks and an on-board galley. Vast windows line the luxury yacht, providing spectacular views from every seat in the house.
The magic of the Foxy Lady II speaks for itself. Come cruise the St. John's River with us and make your next gathering an unforgettable experience!