This 2-hour dinner cruise travels down the Intracoastal Waterway, through one of the most luxurious districts in Myrtle Beach. Features of the tour may include:
- An opportunity to observe the natural beauty of the waterway.
- Unique views of beautiful homes, restaurants, golf courses and more.
- Onboard entertainment with an adjoining dance floor.
Whether you join us with family and friends, or as part of a larger party, our Captain and crew will ensure that your experience aboard the Barefoot Princess Riverboat is second to none!
*There is a minimum passenger count required for all cruises to depart.
"This was a wonderful little get away with live music and a wonderful dinner...will definitely be a repeater." -TripAdvisor Review
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Yes, advance purchase is required for our Dinner Cruises and cruises often sell out, so please buy your tickets well in advance. All seating is reserved.
- Are children allowed to attend?
- Children are more than welcome! Children ages 2-11 years of age have a reduced price ticket. Children under 2 are free, but must still have a secured ticket. If you wish for your child under 2 to have a seat, a child's ticket must be purchased. There may be special cruises that are more adult-oriented. Please check our website for information on our special cruises.
- How big is the boat? How many people does it hold?
- The Barefoot Princess Riverboat is 64 feet long, 24 feet wide and features space for up to 130 passengers. Its three decks feature a grille (open on selected cruises), a full service bar which serves both snacks, adult and kid-friendly beverages, and dance floor as well. There are 2 open air decks for great viewing on our Sightseeing Cruises.
- What is included on the Dinner Cruise?
- A buffet-style dinner, including water, coffee and tea are included in the ticket price. Adult and kid-friendly beverages, along with juices, cookies and other snacks are available for purchase from the full service bar. A government issued ID is required to purchase alcoholic beverages for those 21 years and older.
- What is on the buffet dinner menu?
- Our standard menu often includes Beef Brisket or Pulled Pork, Boneless Mesquite Grilled Chicken, Southern Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Tossed Salad, Rolls and Butter, Chef's Choice of Dessert, Tea/Coffee/Water. Menus are specialized for holiday and special cruises. Please check our website link for special cruises for more information.
- Do you have vegetarian or vegan options?
- The sides listed above are available for vegetarians, however, we do not have vegan options.
- Can I bring my own food on board?
- Due to the restrictions of Health Department regulations, outside food and beverages are not allowed to be brought onboard, unless provided through a caterer with a Private Charter. Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks are available for purchase at our snack bar. Cash and major credit cards accepted.
- Is there a dress code?
- Yes...be comfortable! Just keep in mind that all bathing suit attire should be covered. Shirts and shoes are required.
- Will the cruise still run if it rains?
- ABSOLUTELY! Our first and second decks are enclosed and climate-controlled with great viewing for all. Cruises will only be cancelled for weather purposes when the General Manager and Captain determine there are unsafe conditions approaching.
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- Yes! Our Dinner Cruises are our most popular cruises. Our entertainers play all styles of music for all ages. Dance to the Cupid Shuffle, Cotton-Eyed Joe or shag away on the dance floor or the top deck. There will be soft music for dining and more lively music for dancing afterwards.
- Can I smoke on the outside decks of the boat?
- The Barefoot Princess Riverboat is proud to be a NON-SMOKING environment (both inside and outside the Riverboat) on all decks.
- Where do I park?
- Free parking is located in front of the Greg Norman Australian Grille, at the back of Barefoot Landing. You will receive detailed directions and a map of the exact location after purchasing your tickets.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No, unfortunately pets are not allowed. Trained service animals will be warmly welcomed with their owners, however, they must be a certified service animal. Certified service animal owners making reservations are asked to contact us (click on the Contact MBRiverboat link on the left side of this page) to make the office aware an animal will be coming onboard. Crew will need to notify passengers in case of animal allergies.
- Is the vessel handicap and wheelchair accessible?
- The Barefoot Princess is wheelchair friendly. We are able to accommodate guests with wheelchairs for the most part. Entrance to the riverboat is via a 30-foot ramp, which varies in steepness depending on the tide.
- How do you normally board the vessel? Are there stairs?
- Stairs are not required for boarding or disembarking from the Barefoot Princess; however, the ramp may be steep depending on the tide. Passengers walk on a ramp directly on to the lower deck, where the boat's dining room and a restroom are located. Stairs are required to get to the second and third decks. Both the first and second decks are enclosed and climate-controlled. Speakers are located on all decks so passengers can hear. Our staff will provide service as needed to passengers restricted to the first deck.
- Are there restrooms on board?
- Yes. Clean restrooms are located on both the first and second decks.
- Are coupons available for this cruise?
- Coupons are available in the local coupon book. You must enter the promo code when booking and coupons must be presented at the ticket booth upon arrival before receiving boarding tickets.
- Is gratuity included in the price of the cruise?
- Gratuity is not included in the price, but the crew appreciates any gratuities left at the time of the cruise.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes, gift certificates are available and can be purchased by contacting Barefoot Princess Riverboat directly. To purchase or ask questions about gift certificates, please click on the "Contact MBRiverboat" link to the left of the page. Someone will contact you personally within 24 hours to confirm your information.
- Are private charters available?
- Yes, the Barefoot Princess Riverboat is available for private charter. From Shaggers to Jaycees, Red Hats to SnowBirds, School groups, reunions and parties, our staff and crew will help you make your event a special one to remember. Please send us a request by clicking on the "Contact MBRiverboat" link to the left of the page. Please include your party info, size and preferred date.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions, but with the captain’s discretion, the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
Barefoot Princess Riverboat
This 130 passenger, Coast Guard inspected vessel is 64 feet long, 24 feet wide.
Come aboard to simply take in the sights, enjoy a delicious meal, or celebrate a special occasion with a special group!
Captain Alan Roland, General Manager and Captain Tuck Rion, along with their staff and crew are eager to make your experience aboard the Barefoot Princess a pleasant and enjoyable one!