Our 2-hour daytime outings offer fantastic opportunities to get some sunshine, fresh air and shoot photos of incredible sights such as:
- Exclusive waterfront estates of Palm Beach
- Occasional manatees, dolphins and sea turtles
- The never-ending parade of gorgeous mega-yachts and other vessels along the Intracoastal Waterway
- President Kennedy's bunker at Peanut Island
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Yes, advance purchase is required and cruises often sell out quickly, so please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What is included in the ticket price?
- A port fee is included in the ticket price.
- Where does the Majestic Princess cruise?
- We sail south along the calm waters of the Intracoastal Waterway of Palm Beach.
- What will we see on the cruise?
- Guests will see the mansions and estates along Palm Beach island, mega-yachts, the skyline of West Palm Beach, as well as the occasional dolphin, manatee and sea turtle. In addition, Peanut Island is on the route, which holds the bunker created for President Kennedy.
- Which boat will we be on? How many people does it hold?
- We generally use the Majestic Princess for our public cruises, but it's possible the trip will be on the Majestic Princess II. The Majestic Princess is 81 feet long and features two decks for panoramic sightseeing. She can seat up to 65 guests on the covered first deck, therefore we generally like to keep the maximum number of guests to 65 guests to ensure everyone's comfort.
- Can children attend the cruise?
- Children are more than welcome onboard our regularly scheduled sightseeing and twilight cruises. Children ages 3-10 years of age have a reduced price ticket and children 2 and under are free, but must still have a secured reservation in order to attend due to US Coast Guard regulations.
- Will the cruise sail rain or shine?
- Yes, absolutely! The Majestic Princess yachts have fully enclosed, climate-controlled salons for your comfort. We will sail rain or shine. In the rare case of extreme weather conditions, the Captain may decide to keep the boat dockside until conditions improve. Please keep in mind that the weather in Florida results in storms that usually pass quickly leaving the remainder of the day with clear skies. In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel the trip due to weather concerns, you will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Are food and drinks served on the cruise?
- Lunch is not included in the ticket price, but is available for purchase from our new restaurant Tides41, along with beverages from the full service bar. The lunch menu prices generally range from $10.00 - $14.00.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- No, outside food and beverages are not permitted on board.
- What are my payment options on board, during the cruise?
- Onboard, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover, along with cash. Please note that we do not accept American Express onboard.
- Is the cruise narrated?
- The captain provides narration during the cruise, covering the estates and mansions, the history of the Palm Beaches, sea life, marine life and other interesting facts along the route.
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- There is no entertainment on the sightseeing cruises in addition to the narration from the captain.
- Where can I sit onboard? Is seating assigned?
- There is no assigned seating onboard the cruise. If you choose to purchase lunch, you are welcome to sit at any table or deck chair while lounging out on-deck.
- Is there air conditioning or heating on board?
- Yes, the interior salons are fully climate-controlled for your comfort.
- Should I tip the staff and crew?
- Your staff and crew work very hard to ensure you have the best possible experience while spending your time with Majestic Princess Cruises. Gratuity is not included in the price of admission. Our onboard wait staff are paid the typical minimum restaurant wages. Therefore, a gratuity of 15 - 20% is customary for services rendered.
- Are there life jackets onboard?
- Yes, in accordance with US Coast Guard regulations, there are more than enough life jackets available for all passengers onboard at all times. Prior to leaving the dock, you'll hear the Captain's safety announcements pointing out where the life jackets are stowed. You are not required to wear life jackets during the cruise.
- Are the yachts wheelchair accesible?
- Yes, both of the Majestic Princess yachts are wheelchair accessible.
- Is smoking allowed?
- Yes, there is a designated smoking area on the Majestic Princess yachts.
- Are restrooms available?
- Yes, the Majestic Princess yachts have restrooms for the comfort of our guests, but please keep in mind that the Majestic Princess bathrooms are not fully wheelchair accessible. On the Majestic Princess, guests in wheelchairs can get access to the restroom door, but would need to leave their chair outside. On the Majestic Princess II, the restroom is wheelchair accessible, but the stall is not. If you have specific questions or concerns about your situation, please feel free to contact us directly before booking your tickets by clicking on the "Contact MPCruises" link on the left side of the page.
- What time should we arrive for the cruise? When do we board?
- The yacht will depart promptly at the time listed on your eTicket. You should arrive at the marina 30 minutes prior to departure to ensure you have plenty of time to park, make your way to the yacht and board in a leisurely manner! Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
- What happens if I arrive late?
- All cruises depart promptly at their scheduled time. It is imperative to leave enough time to park, walk over to the yacht and board. We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to departure to ensure you don't miss the boat! Unfortunately, late arrivals after departure are non-refundable.
- Will I get seasick?
- Our yachts are large, stable boats and the waters we travel are calm, protected interior waterways. The Majestic Princess does not sail in the ocean. Anyone concerned about motion sickness should consult their physician before attending the cruise.
- What should I wear?
- Dress in comfortable clothing, as there is no dress code for our sightseeing cruises. A hat or jacket if you plan to sit outdoors in the "winter" months and sunscreen are always a good idea.
- Where do I park? How much does it cost?
- There is ample parking at the marina at no charge. Please do not park in the areas with the blue signs that say "permit holders only."
- Can I take public transportation to the marina?
- Yes, the marina is easily accessible by bus.
- Are the cruises suitable for pregnant women?
- Our cruises should not present a problem for pregnant women as the waters are very calm and the yachts are large and stable. If you are concerned and unsure, please consult your physician before attending the cruise.
- Can I bring my pet?
- Unfortunately, no pets are allowed. Properly-licensed service animals are warmly welcomed with their owners.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes, gift certificates are available and can be purchased by contacting Majestic Princess Cruises directly. To purchase or ask questions about gift certificates, please click on the "Contact MPCruises" link on the left side of the page.
- Are private charters available?
- Yes, the Majestic Princess yachts are available for private charter. Please contact Majestic Princess Cruises directly by clicking on the "Contact MPCruises" link on the left side of the page to discuss your options.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- Our boats are United States Coast Guard documented for a certain amount of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
- Gratuity Policy
- Gratuity is not included in the price of admission. Our on board waitstaff are paid the typical minimum restaurant wage. Therefore, a gratuity of 15-20% is customary for services rendered. An 18% gratuity charge is automatically added for parties 6 or more.
Majestic Princess Cruises
Captain Ken Gibson is a professional mariner with more than 30 years of experience. He retired after 23 years as a Chief Warrant Officer with the US Coast Guard. Michele Gibson has turned a career working in the executive and hospitality industries into successfully managing the smooth operations of the Majestic Princess Cruises, Inc. business.
Majestic Princess luxury yachts are equipped with fully climate-controlled interior salons and open air vistas perfect for sightseers. Come aboard and just take in the sights, grab a delicious lunch or dinner, join us for a special event or charter an entire yacht for a specific occasion.
Choose a Majestic Princess yacht and we'll show you the best that the Palm Beaches has to offer!